Author Topic: "The people around me"  (Read 787 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
"The people around me"
« on: June 12, 2023, 04:09:59 PM »
I have known some truly sick people in my life. But this deadbeat STILL says "don't underestimate me or the people around me." you fucking asshole. The people around you, and your self have a 60-year-old deadbeat dad who walked out on his children that lives in a group home and has to shit on the same toilet as drug addicts and fellow dirt bags. WOW! Stop the press what a major player! You are so desperate for attention you post a picture of two kids playing a guitar and you said you were promoting them! You fucking asshole what the fuck are you doing? Here's an idea you toothless, jobless, familless dirt bag. Instead of scouring the internet for some horseploppers information, why don't you go work at the local gas station for three hours so maybe you can contribute to your daughters college fund. You see people like you are a dime a dozen. Always pointing the finger at someone else for your pathetic meaningless life. how is it possible that someone your age does not have any money, friends or family? Can you fucking answer that question? you come on here and pretend you don't care about horseplop! There is nobody in the history of this website that has been more obsessed or fixated on it than you! You are easier to read than a third graders coloring book! So everybody keep it up. Keep pounding away on this useless piece of trash! The people you know? you  left got bounced out of harness racing once again after telling people they should resign! Now you're in the city bothering people with a fucking Kodak camera. You mean nothing and you are nothing. No one around you can do anything because look at the situation you're in Mike? You couldn't win a harness race, so you try to get other people in trouble. You accomplished nothing zero zip! You're trying to bother people who are trying to make a living in the city without any backing, any merit, or any training. What have you accomplished? nothing zero zip. It took those guys 2 days to find out you're a bust out wannabe horseman who recently was squatting at a farm and starving "rescue" horses while taking peoples $. But ya....they should listen to YOU about where THEIR horses have issues or are "off?" Lol lol. That's like Ted Bundy giving dating advice to 20 year old ladies with long hair. Yet you still want to stick your fat stomach out in the city trying to tell people where their horses are off to try to feel important. And they know you are nothing but a fucking loser bust out, so why the fuck should they listen to you? And you are seriously at the level IQ of about 60. Barely functioning. You come on social media and pretend "you just took a look over there" when you obsess on everything that is said about you on here every day and you know why? You have nothing else in your fucking pathetic life get a fucking job instead of sitting on the Internet all day trying to tell people that you mean something!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 04:54:21 PM by Haku »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: "The people around me"
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 04:12:41 PM »
Oh Jesus.. I hope you're the next ousted PIGEON!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 04:38:08 PM »
My goodness

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 09:48:21 PM »
That's like Ted Bundy giving dating advice to 20 year old ladies with long hair.

OMG.  ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 10:34:25 PM »
Get after other faggot ass SCM too. There is another cocksucker that is definitely going to get his ass pounded on by some angry horseman he keeps trying to oust. One of those guys will give a kid a 20 dollar bill to walk up to his ass in Central Park and blindside his old ass and dash away. Then he’ll be suing me on plop saying I said it would happen. Bring it on SCM. You think what just happened to the senator was bad, yeah I’ll taje another suspension to dog your stupid old ass bitch.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal