Author Topic: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****  (Read 6088 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2023, 03:47:57 PM »
His days are numbered. Not too long before he ends up in a bunk next to Nicky sandals.

After you, but in real life too!

iib:  Cyber-stalking / harassment, against and included protected class, actual stalker who provides evidence with dates, times, locations (pics) in an open forum!.....status, ongoing....

You're the dumbest member in Horseplop history!  ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2023, 03:52:16 PM »
I'm talking about the shutting up about the TOPIC not about YOU.  For someone with such a high iq you are really dense.

You're a sniveling RAT, LIAR and GIGANTIC COWARD...A friendless fool too, please lose my number and never DM me again ---- It was a topic divergence, shall I pull up your posts like onabrake and prove you, almost all here do the same----fucking FAGGOT!

What you said about me and my posts here:

"IMHO they should go back about 12 hours and delete everything starting with the Ant vs Senator religious stuff till now.

All of this crap has nothing to do with anything related to harness and along with all of the scm shit needs at the very least to go to the other part of the forum.  Please powers that be do something about this."
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2023, 04:00:55 PM »
The Thorn admitting early on the same day we both started posting here under his NEW NAME, how it didn't work out the last time he was a member at PLOP, maybe time for a break buddy, and new fresh start with a new name 3rd, 4th, 5th moniker, and still name dropping PIGLAND, ROC, CALHOUN, like it matters or you knowing the site owners.  You hated this place, complain about the members then, now all self admittedly.  Fucking ASSHOLE!

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=73891.msg1103991#msg1103991 
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2023, 04:08:46 PM »
Again you lie. I said the admin knew who I was (because I use the same IP address) not that I knew them.  As for the elites I had many conversations with them in my first (and only till now) incarnation. They don't know me personally and I don't know them personally I never said they did just that they knew my earlier persona here.

Why the fuck are you so bent out of shape ? .. All I said was STFU about religion and move the scm topics.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2023, 04:14:18 PM »
Again you lie. I said the admin knew who I was (because I use the same IP address) not that I knew them.  As for the elites I had many conversations with them in my first (and only till now) incarnation. They don't know me personally and I don't know them personally I never said they did just that they knew my earlier persona here.

Why the fuck are you so bent out of shape ? .. All I said was STFU about religion and move the scm topics.

You're so miserable, this place is boring, now it's not boring, watching every move very closely....the only balls you ever showed was posting biggest bet win or lose in the thread yesterday.

Write down what you want me to do and don't do, fold it up neatly, find a friend (almost an impossibility for you) here, pull your ass cheeks apart and have them shove it up in your asshole!  Your request to me instructions!   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2023, 04:27:38 PM »
I'm honored to be one of the dozens you have wished that on

Funny how you always answer about 90 percent of what I post and love to accuse me of not giving my opinions. How about this one, the only one in this Borgata thread that you DIDN'T  respond to.  Perhaps if you had listened to what I said you would have saved some money

Pretty good analysis.  It's just as likely and maybe even more so that Covered Bridge and This Is The Plan will do each other in down the backstretch which will set it up for a closer than they will line up 1 2 all the way.  We shall see.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2023, 04:34:16 PM »
The "Senator" is known to some of us.  His prior user name routines were a bit tamer, for sure.

He's a 50's incel posting from 5 pm to 5 am on a Saturday night.

Sad and pathetic.

Reminds me of the track type, blasting the TV monitor at the top of their lungs, to open him up with a ten length lead only to watch the exacta horse get nailed on the wire. Sad and pathetic is the least of it.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2023, 04:40:07 PM »
I'm honored to be one of the dozens you have wished that on

Funny how you always answer about 90 percent of what I post and love to accuse me of not giving my opinions. How about this one, the only one in this Borgata thread that you DIDN'T  respond to.  Perhaps if you had listened to what I said you would have saved some money

I'd rather tear my eyes out and dance on them than you help me, or puncture my eardrums to listen to you.  Stay invisible be invisible, I thank you in advance.

Glad you enjoy me shitting on you to feel honored, a worthless bitch often does!    ngc3
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2023, 04:44:24 PM »
Do you promise under the watchfullness of the mighty plopsters never to reply to one of my posts again?  That seems to be what you are saying.  I'm straight as a board but I might take one if that's true.  ;D

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2023, 04:53:30 PM »
Do you promise under the watchfullness of the mighty plopsters never to reply to one of my posts again?  That seems to be what you are saying.  I'm straight as a board but I might take one if that's true.  ;D

I'll do what the fuck I want to do when I want to do it!

A very large % of your 107 posts are dedicated toward me. An infinitesimal % of my 1600+ posts toward you.  You're irrelevant to me, I'm very important point of focus and attention for you for over 1.5 months and I was gone for a week.  There's yours and everyone's proof of who and what you are.

Whether you post here or never post here...no one cares.  If you want that to change, first stop by whipping the shit out of the winning horse, then figure how to improve your own skills to make yourself and others interested.... tmbz1

It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2023, 04:54:35 PM »
I will answer the question, unlike you. There has never been any evidence that a "god" has ever existed. Please refute that.
Let me know how that ideology and belief works for you on judgement day. I choose to serve one God, and you choose no gods. It’s a beautiful life to have choices. I’ll put in the good word for you with my Savior, Christ Jesus, but won’t make any promises. Prayers to your jewbag ass.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2023, 05:08:16 PM »
It is hard to conclude you serve any god.
That’s the beauty of this sinful life, whereas YOUR conclusion(s) don't mean one fucking thing jewbag! The God I serve on the other hand....... well you get it jewbag

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2023, 06:03:01 PM »
Proved my point. No god would claim you except for the one that begins with "S" and that is not a god.
Again, your point doesn’t mean a mother fucking jewbag thing! Go and choke on a goat cock all afternoon jewbag. Repent jewbag or stay blinded as God did unto you by denying Jesus as the Messiah. Repent or turn and burn.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2023, 06:05:16 PM »
Easy on the church lingo or Petrelli might show up with a basket looking for handouts.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2023, 06:06:59 PM »
Proved my point. No god would claim you except for the one that begins with "S" and that is not a god.

Despite all the hate, today a lot less only a couple "jewbags" to his often many, ant proved himself to be devout and unchallenged in his beliefs and unswayed in his attitude.  Gained respect.

I dedicate to him, starts at 25 seconds...the benediction!   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il5dBO_CJ1E
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal