Author Topic: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****  (Read 5979 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2023, 01:28:55 PM »
Your response is exactly what I expected. No attempt to explain your child like fascination with invisible people. Your excuses for your belief in a monotheistic "god", means you are eliminating the thousands of other "gods" in history. I understand that you  have Dunning-Kruger effect, so I will excuse your narcissism, but will not excuse your sanctimonious bullshit about how wonderful you are because you are a believer.  You believe your claims are what you need to be an imperious, loud mouthed, attention seeking, overbearing salesman makes you a good person?
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Meadow Ford

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2023, 01:48:07 PM »
Sunday Kindergarten Hissyfits
IMHO
So far the top Hissyfitter is the little girl with the pink dress and pigtails.
Second goes to the blue dress, braces, and ponytail.
Honorable mention to Little Susie with the dirty diapers.
Dishonorable mention to Crazy Johhny pouting in the corner.

Do these guys think they are acting like grown men??
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2023, 02:01:32 PM »
Your response is exactly what I expected. No attempt to explain your child like fascination with invisible people. Your excuses for your belief in a monotheistic "god", means you are eliminating the thousands of other "gods" in history. I understand that you  have Dunning-Kruger effect, so I will excuse your narcissism, but will not excuse your sanctimonious bullshit about how wonderful you are because you are a believer.  You believe your claims are what you need to be an imperious, loud mouthed, attention seeking, overbearing salesman makes you a good person?

Besides what I feel, what I know in my heart and soul, I though this was actual proof that I explained and you either failed to read, or read and chose to ignore (reply # 18 this thread):

"Man is limitations and mortality, GOD's existence is infinity and the universe is its conspicuous example, there lies now the scientific explanation of GOD as well."

None of us were around 2k plus years ago, there is no hd video / audio data records, it is open to interpretation, if yours is to bash people who believe, want to believe, feel they have to believe, so be it!  Don't believe BM, tell others not too, the GOD you believe does not exist does not care.

"Opinions are like assholes everyone has one!"   ;D 
It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2023, 02:09:24 PM »
Again, poor deflection. All you need to do is explain how you dismissed all those other "gods"? You will NEVER answer that. Ever. That gibberish quote means absolutely nothing and explains absolutely nothing. Your claims have not one scintilla of evidence attached to them. You have been indoctrinated and are too naive and irrational to understand it.
 If someone makes a ridiculous claim about invisible beings, I will challenge their claim. If you believe that I'm bashing them, I have no problem with that. Deflection, apologetics, indoctrination, and poor comprehension are a believer's best arguments. I'll wait forever for you to answer your "god" claims. There has never been falsifiable evidence that there has ever been any "god".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 02:22:28 PM by Bernie Madoff »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2023, 02:15:50 PM »
Again, poor deflection. All you need to do is explain how you dismissed all those other "gods"? You will NEVER answer that. Ever.

These are words <----- yes I typed them, like I did before, explained before, while you tell everyone I didn't.

You indoctrinate us every day of your life here permanently -------> "I'm a rotten bastard and an atheist".

Merely telling everyone I deflected when I didn't, lying, doesn't cut it....YOU ARE BURNT OUT & IRRELEVANT, sad day for you after years of dutiful work here.  Make a comeback bro.....WE'RE WAITING!!!   ;D
It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2023, 02:23:35 PM »
Answer the fucking question.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2023, 02:25:36 PM »
....All you need to do is explain how you dismissed all those other "gods"? You will NEVER answer that. Ever.

I believe in one GOD!

Me not believing in "GODS" as you suggest doesn't mean I dismissed them.

I never had diarrhea topping on a cheesecake, if you feel you have to try it and give everyone a review on its taste and texture, have at it, I speak for everyone, we'll remain ignorant and pass, Mr. Bernie Maddoff Bowel Movement!   

Why are you an atheist? - "answer the question" (BM stamping his feet like a child)! ;D

« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 02:28:24 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2023, 02:26:27 PM »
Your pathetic ad hominem is another reason you have no idea how to state your case.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2023, 02:32:04 PM »
I will answer the question, unlike you. There has never been any evidence that a "god" has ever existed. Please refute that.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2023, 02:35:05 PM »
Your pathetic ad hominem is another reason you have no idea how to state your case.

Anyone can read BM's posts here and surmise his wisdom:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=136

Don't ever ever disagree with him muchless have your own opinion or personal beliefs, he'll stamp his feet and insult you, lie about you, and slam his bedroom door! Little Bernie Boy Blue! ngc3

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2023, 02:43:15 PM »
I will answer the question, unlike you. There has never been any evidence that a "god" has ever existed. Please refute that.

You didn't like my "Infinity"explanation in big blue letters up above lol in post # 32, how's this one:

The Ten Commandments:

Commandment # 5.....“Honour thy father and thy mother.”, Exodus 20:12

The day Bernie Maddoff's mother grabbed his head from behind her and shoved his head deep into her shit stained asshole, and he ate and delighted in it, he has properly honored Mrs. Beast Maddoff aka MOM! 

How's that?!  ;D
It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2023, 02:44:35 PM »
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2023, 02:48:55 PM »
Your book. Sounds like a great benevolent character..

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2023, 02:49:18 PM »
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

ant quoted the new testament, that's the ooooooold testament, he said we can be forgiven for up to a 100 years of sin, that one we'll get a pass on.  You have had sex with other women and men besides your mama and daddy, right?  ;D
It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2023, 02:53:37 PM »
"god" changed his mind?    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal