Author Topic: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****  (Read 5980 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2023, 12:08:30 AM »
Just kills you jewbags that you can’t shut me up. You call it hate, I call it my first amendment right of free speech and MY opinion. Never said one word about hating anyone. I don’t like jewbags and hope they get ass cancer. So what! I hope I win the New York lotto. Big fucking deal. You jewbags are all the same. Bitches!!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 12:13:52 AM by MikeAnt »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2023, 12:26:43 AM »
Just kills you jewbags that you can’t shut me up. You call it hate, I call it my first amendment right of free speech and MY opinion. Never said one word about hating anyone. I don’t like jewbags and hope they get ass cancer. So what! I hope I win the New York lotto. Big fucking deal. You jewbags are all the same. Bitches!!!

ant, Shalom lol, at least you talk about horses, cheats too....you're about as harmful as a nerfball flying at a head at 50 mph.

This scm shit is poison here, and they are poison to themselves even worse.

You're fucked up, need some new material, but a prince compared to the other bs, more like the prince of darkness lmao.

Jesus was Jewish though according to EVERY BIBLE, so was his mom, dad, other dad God, his sisters and brothers, disciples, friends, neighbors.....ant, you're Jewish, Jew hating Jew or not, bro you're a JEW!

Mazol Tov!  (מזל טוב!) ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2023, 12:51:08 AM »
Jesus was Jewish, agreed and no issue there. But the Jews he came to save ended up being the very people that killed Him. Even worse, the rotten Jewbags deny Him to this very day. Thus, the reason why they are blinded by light and fucked in the head over money money money. Jesus is the truth, the light, the way.... turn or burn my friend!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2023, 01:37:12 AM »
Jesus was Jewish, agreed and no issue there. But the Jews he came to save ended up being the very people that killed Him. Even worse, the rotten Jewbags deny Him to this very day. Thus, the reason why they are blinded by light and fucked in the head over money money money. Jesus is the truth, the light, the way.... turn or burn my friend!

Some Jews, some Rabbis believe that Jesus was the Messiah, many do not.

Most the world, Jews, non Jews, believe Jesus existed but have beliefs in other religions, Gods more strongly, or are theists, even atheists, other.   

The conflict for many Jews is that the Jewish bible, Torah ends over 300 years before the birth of Jesus and his whole life - Baptism, Transfiguration, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Ascension.

I'm a Monotheist, I only believe in GOD and Jesus is the begotten son of GOD, some tenets from the Old Testament too, I'm a student of theology, and continue to be but do not practice any organized religion, however that doesn't mean I do not adhere coincidentally or morally of the tenets of religion.

We also do not to choose who are parents are, where we are born. 

Man is limitations and mortality, GOD's existence is infinity and the universe is its conspicuous example, there lies now the scientific explanation of GOD as well.

Go in peace, or go with your hammer bro, makes no difference GOD will have the final say.

Mostly organized religion was started because there was no entertainment, no rule of law, organized justice....maybe some racing / competition, lots of work and gathering of nutrition to survive, but probably more of a concern for human beings for one to stop fucking animals - and that's not very nice that you wish others do that!  ;D   
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2023, 01:59:24 AM »
The on,y way to our Father is through His Son, Christ Jesus. Organized religion is a hoax. Jesus died on a cross for my sins and therefore I’m forgiven through His grace, period. Have it your way and deny the Son of Man and all of His miracles, or believe and go to heaven. Repent, or turn and burn. Your choice! And I also love theology. Just don’t know enough about it. Only enjoy the New Testament but I know without question that Jesus is alive inside of me. Jesus is my Savior and therefore I’ll see you in heaven if you believe! Praise His Mighty Name.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 02:08:32 AM by MikeAnt »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2023, 02:34:36 AM »
The on,y way to our Father is through His Son, Christ Jesus. Organized religion is a hoax. Jesus died on a cross for my sins and therefore I’m forgiven through His grace, period. Have it your way and deny the Son of Man and all of His miracles, or believe and go to heaven. Repent, or turn and burn. Your choice! And I also love theology. Just don’t know enough about it. Only enjoy the New Testament but I know without question that Jesus is alive inside of me. Jesus is my Savior and therefore I’ll see you in heaven if you believe! Praise His Mighty Name.

The most frightening thing in life is living in the active conscious of GOD where you are in the forefront of GOD's thoughts.  You lose all control of your life. 

You'll do good and not be rewarded.

You'll do nothing and are rewarded.

You'll help people and they try to hurt you, you save people and they try to kill you.

And then you survive the unsurvivable more times than a cat has lives, you come back against odds that are so outrageous some are through opportunities like lottery which can be calculated....tim e after time this happens.

If man is created in GOD's image, then GOD has a sense of humor too, and you do not want to be party to that or GOD's sarcasm, or living on GOD's sense of humor. 

Better to do as you suggested, read, believe and preach what you know, don't be needy and life will be satisfying...you ask GOD for a miracle, if its granted, beware the recompense.  Jesus lived every bit of it within the full spirit of GOD.  A mortal man is nothing.

Yet the ambitious, men / women of power, most of them, who want to hold all life in their hands, have endless needs, never learned this lesson from Jesus despite flouting his name for popularity, and them only being man....their souls will be erased as if they never existed.

It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2023, 02:47:22 AM »
We all fall short of God’s grace. That’s where my savior Christ comes into play. Surrender your life to Him and He will take you to a place that our Father has prepared for you. Doesn’t matter what you do on this sinful rotten earth. If your lucky, you get 60-80-100 years of sins. Why store anything up in this life that is only temporary when you can store up goodness in heaven and have it waiting on you? Nothing matters in this life. Only sinless person was Jesus, my Savior and you saw what the jewbags did to Him. Keep faith for the things that last for eternity, not something that will last 100 years if your lucky. Surrender your life to the Lord, repent every day of your sins, and joyfully proclaim the Name of Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior and just watch what happens. Hallelujah and Hosanna in the highest. Blessed be he who comes in the name of Jesus Christ.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2023, 03:39:23 AM »
We all fall short of God’s grace. That’s where my savior Christ comes into play. Surrender your life to Him and He will take you to a place that our Father has prepared for you. Doesn’t matter what you do on this sinful rotten earth. If your lucky, you get 60-80-100 years of sins. Why store anything up in this life that is only temporary when you can store up goodness in heaven and have it waiting on you? Nothing matters in this life. Only sinless person was Jesus, my Savior and you saw what the jewbags did to Him. Keep faith for the things that last for eternity, not something that will last 100 years if your lucky. Surrender your life to the Lord, repent every day of your sins, and joyfully proclaim the Name of Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior and just watch what happens. Hallelujah and Hosanna in the highest. Blessed be he who comes in the name of Jesus Christ.

I think this alone, and Bernie Maddoff and every other goes from atheist to Christian in one second! 

Overall you're showing common ground and wisdom Mike, one "jewbags" instead of a thousand.  We've all heard it a thousand times, not saying to stop or change overnight, heaven forbid a new person shows up here, of course you should properly greet them as you see fit.

Maybe some theology, handicapping races and some hate, again not saying none, I don't want you to compromise your values, be restricted of speech, and OD on goodness and acceptance and forgiveness....ju st a bit of balance. 

Think on it, I got plenty to change too!  It's definitely a time for some introspection!   ;D

It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2023, 06:49:13 AM »
" I'm a student of theology". Indoctrination University valedictorian?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 07:02:04 AM by Bernie Madoff »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2023, 08:24:15 AM »
Are Sunday morning services complete now?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2023, 08:25:39 AM »
Just started. These idiots will be schooled very soon.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »
Our dutiful, tractable Senator -- will be along in due course to tell us.

I guarantee it.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2023, 10:18:52 AM »
Our dutiful, tractable Senator -- will be along in due course to tell us.

I guarantee it.

He thinks he is a clever salesman. Oxymoron.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2023, 11:05:40 AM »
This Sunday's sermon was excellent! I feel renewed.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2023, 12:27:28 PM »
" I'm a student of theology". Indoctrination University valedictorian?

ant and I were just 2 dudes after a bit of warfare sharing our thoughts on religion, philosophy of and experiences.

You on the other hand advertise your religious choice / non choice openly in your signature for as long as we all know you....like the Goodyear Blimp message LOL----don't be a hypocrite BM:

"I'm a rotten bastard and an atheist."
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal