Author Topic: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****  (Read 5981 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****
« on: June 03, 2023, 01:38:08 PM »
You want to tear up this HARNESS forum with SCM threads and posts, NO, then go here:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?board=8.0

and stay the Fuck out of Harness.

It's bad enough the level UNLAWFUL harassment, cyber stalking you've done...but I'll protect Horseplop and its owner(s), the Harness sub forum and its die hard Members.....ADMIN on the inside is their domain, and anyone who knows me knows full well I take my business outside this forum everyday to the highest levels of Corporate and Governance for our betterment.

VPN's, Tor, private browsing, burners...will be Mickey Fucking Mouse because you shit where I and others live, thrive and enjoy there will be dire CONSEQUENCES from those that get paid to serve them up right to ya!

You will not get another warning!!!!

It's Official!

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
Re: ****Not a WARNING but an Absolute PROMISE!****
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 01:45:05 PM »
I agree with SB make a Category for Harness Racing threads only and keep it separate form all the other garbage.

Remember the Senator always has pictures.  tmbz1
Good Night Senator where ever you are

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 05:29:53 PM »

You will not get another warning!!!!
You've already given another 13 warnings and it's only been 3 hours.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 05:43:35 PM »
You've already given another 13 warnings and it's only been 3 hours.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Explanations are not warnings, it's me still showing in a respectful manner for those that have wronged the forum and its members, and providing insight, while they have their justifications to continue.  If and when their bs continues without notice the course will shift sharply, I'll remain silent, and hopefully it won't come to that but you could judge that stand alone result for yourself.

Calhoun, keep working on your Gotchya moment for me.  Notice how I don't follow you or anyone, but you got such a hankering for me though, are you gay for me too?! It seems that way, I love my PLOP bros but I'm straight dude!    ;D
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 06:29:04 PM »
Notice already how the forum traffic has slowed back down since his resurrection!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 06:34:09 PM »
Notice already how the forum traffic has slowed back down since his resurrection!

Sure it has LOL, just like ignoring as you do to me, doesn't mean non-stop stalking and talking about me! 

Don't you have an ol' lady that you brag about banging and get off my ass for a minute!  Don't neglect her, or some other guy will be shoving his fat cock in her!    ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 07:10:30 PM »
It’s gotta be SCM doing it because his name was forgotten. He’s old news so that old man is pissy because plop nation ran him right off the forum with his bullshit. Don’t you guys remember a year or so ago when the asslicker SCM and his friend gareth Dowse were going to find out who owned horseplop and shit down the whole forum. Even threatened to find me an$ beat me up. Lol hey SCM I’m still waiting tough guy.........

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 07:16:17 PM »
It’s gotta be SCM doing it because his name was forgotten. He’s old news so that old man is pissy because plop nation ran him right off the forum with his bullshit. Don’t you guys remember a year or so ago when the asslicker SCM and his friend gareth Dowse were going to find out who owned horseplop and shit down the whole forum. Even threatened to find me an$ beat me up. Lol hey SCM I’m still waiting tough guy.........

MikeAnt try not to be a Hate Crime / Crime Scene for One Day.

You have nothing to fear from us, me, members, Admin will have to give you their thoughts....but you're just type dude that brings the kind of heat and insanity where feds show up.

Better nowhere they go, but if they do - much better your house, your work, than here!

GL Bro!   ;D

It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 09:09:48 PM »
MikeAnt try not to be a Hate Crime / Crime Scene for One Day.

You have nothing to fear from us, me, members, Admin will have to give you their thoughts....but you're just type dude that brings the kind of heat and insanity where feds show up.

Better nowhere they go, but if they do - much better your house, your work, than here!

GL Bro!   ;D
How bout you take your jewbag self into an oven and send a jewbag FBI agent to my house and have a jewbag judge convict me and put me in a jewbag prison with a jewbag warden? Go fuck your jewbag self righteous ass bitch and don’t respond to me or get me started. Now go send my respond to your friends in the CIA and FBI and your uncle Howard’s jewbag ass. Go blow an uncircumcised Jewish goat and get outta here. Aren’t you due for another vacation or cruise?. Wish your ass was on the titanic you jewbag. Fuck off
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 09:11:41 PM by MikeAnt »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 09:14:55 PM »
This is like a comedy routine ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2023, 09:19:18 PM »
How bout you take your jewbag self into an oven and send a jewbag FBI agent to my house and have a jewbag judge convict me and put me in a jewbag prison with a jewbag warden? Go fuck your jewbag self righteous ass bitch and don’t respond to me or get me started. Now go send my respond to your friends in the CIA and FBI and your uncle Howard’s jewbag ass. Go blow an uncircumcised Jewish goat and get outta here. Aren’t you due for another vacation or cruise?. Wish your ass was on the titanic you jewbag. Fuck off

ant you're not important enough to do anything too, you're just racist hate entertainment, and I love horror comedy!   73cv.2

Until you start blaming ev1 for your failures in life.....SAD.   :P

You think I'm Jewish like in Jesus Jewish, your master and savior?

LOL ant, Jesus loves you, but he said please keep your distance.

I loved when you edited that Amish cheater post the other day, and added churning butter - I was hungry all night, true!  ant is going to build a world of all those he doesn't hate, it includes nobody!   ngc3  ;D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 09:26:47 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2023, 10:35:02 PM »
no more hate

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2023, 10:41:51 PM »
no more hate

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

GOD has spoken!

Amen Lord!   
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2023, 11:16:15 PM »
How bout you take your jewbag self into an oven and send a jewbag FBI agent to my house.......

The FBI wanted to know your address ant.....is it the blue recycling container with the blown tire resting on it or the large grey garbage container drenched in bird shit!   ngc3
It's Official!

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2023, 11:47:14 PM »
The FBI wanted to know your address ant.....is it the blue recycling container with the blown tire resting on it or the large grey garbage container drenched in bird shit!   ngc3
Now thats some funny stuff. lol..But true!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal