Author Topic: "Petrelli lies Again "  (Read 11127 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: "Petrelli lies Again "
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2023, 06:33:24 PM »
How about the labored breathing? He sounds like the love child of an elder Darth Vader and Mama Cass! Usually it's a severely overweight person sounding like that. How humiliating. He's an inch away from ❤️ attack numero 4.  🚬 = 🖤

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2023, 06:53:07 PM »
Why don't you guys get a room?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2023, 08:08:47 PM »
How about the labored breathing? He sounds like the love child of an elder Darth Vader and Mama Cass! Usually it's a severely overweight person sounding like that. How humiliating. He's an inch away from ❤️ attack numero 4.  🚬 = 🖤
. I like when he gets excited he starts rambling and cursing with anger!  His infatuation with Mark Ford and Steve Jones is relentless! 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2023, 07:26:43 PM »
Haku, I think we struck a nerve SCM is on the warpath. 

My cousins a attorney I was over his house for dinner, we had a few laughs, and I showed him some of SCM posts against Mark Ford and Steve Jones.

My cousin told me they both should seek legal counsel for slanderous accusations. I told my cousin the sad part is, it would be like having a lawsuit against a bum you can’t get blood out of a rock..

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2023, 12:35:13 PM »
. I like when he gets excited he starts rambling and cursing with anger!  His infatuation with Mark Ford and Steve Jones is relentless!
Haku happens to have bought up some very credible points!

Nobody told you to read the comments so take a walk.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2023, 09:43:24 PM »
This fucking piece of shit never stops with his bullshit.  He said 1000 times he is speaking in Albany on March 8th.  Well guess what day it is and SCM hasn’t mentioned it or why he isn’t there.  Care to explain why you feel the need to make shit up?  I’m sure there will be some excuse.  Always is with this jerkoff.  Maybe the group wised up and distanced themselves for this moron.  And news flash Mike, M1 didn’t take action because they have the whole story.  They were there and took statements.  You weren’t even there.  You are accepting all you’ve been told as fact.  And I’m sure there are other details you know that you are sharing because it doesn’t fit your agenda.  Just more of the same from SCM!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2023, 10:50:38 PM »
This fucking piece of shit never stops with his bullshit.  He said 1000 times he is speaking in Albany on March 8th.  Well guess what day it is and SCM hasn’t mentioned it or why he isn’t there.  Care to explain why you feel the need to make shit up?  I’m sure there will be some excuse.  Always is with this jerkoff.  Maybe the group wised up and distanced themselves for this moron.  And news flash Mike, M1 didn’t take action because they have the whole story.  They were there and took statements.  You weren’t even there.  You are accepting all you’ve been told as fact.  And I’m sure there are other details you know that you are sharing because it doesn’t fit your agenda.  Just more of the same from SCM!

I watched a video of his (I think yesterday or Monday) where he said he was not going to Albany but someone else was and they had his written statement or declaration or whatever you want to call it.

On his Facebook he said this tonight:

Newsbreak: NYS Gaming has contacted the local state police to investigate what I have been exposing. Got the call earlier from an investigator who was incredibly cool and understands the situation fully. Bonus... I gave all the info on World Of Secrets too. Enough is enough. Apparently people got the attention I wanted in Albany today.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2023, 11:42:09 AM »
Harness racer you’re a smart person.  More and more people catching wise to his bullshit antics.

It’s only a matter of time he keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal