Author Topic: "Petrelli lies Again "  (Read 11121 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: "Petrelli lies Again "
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2023, 06:51:46 AM »
Everyone is scared of him, you likely blocked yourself.
tmbz1

Calhoun, you’re also very wise person!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2023, 09:28:50 AM »
Mike, I know that’s  you messaging me! I wasn’t born yesterday, my friend.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2023, 12:26:28 PM »
Or just maybe there’s some truth to the things he says and they don’t want it brought to the surface? Did you ever think about that?
You’re right  73cv.2 73cv.2

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2023, 12:40:23 PM »
Mike, I know that’s  you messaging me! I wasn’t born yesterday, my friend.

you guys are giving this fuckin clown way to much attention..

HE WAS ASK TO LEAVE SO MANY FARMS IS EVERYONE A BAD GUY  UT SCM ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MY LAST POST ON THIS IDIOT BUSTOUT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2023, 01:40:04 PM »
Why would Ford give this clown the time of day. This guy lives in a double wide that he rents and plays with rescue horses and has the nerve to talk bad about a guy who runs a $1,000,000 farm and owns horses that earn 700k a year? This clown thinks he can say what he wants on a video?
A video that no one can even follow what or who he’s talking about half the time? The guy reads comments people write and responds like the viewers know what he’s commenting on? The guy is a bust out that can’t shine his brothers shoes in the business so he turned rat. This guy is a laughing stock.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2023, 04:15:26 PM »
I agree!  He gets on YouTube with his bullshit like he’s got a  million viewers. He pretends he’s answering questions that he wrote himself, kind of sad if you asked me.

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2023, 04:50:30 PM »
 SCM, No one is watching or cares what you’re doing. Especially not Lawyer Joe. He can buy and sell you 5 times over and is active  in racing unlike you who has an axe to grind against harness racing cuz your a failure.
You can’t shine your brothers shoes when it comes to horses and understanding racing. Stick to your rescues that you leave unattended while you’re harassing the carriage horse people in the city trying to earn a living unlike you who begs for food vouchers from GSY.
Still waiting for that video of you on “Slims” back??? You know the horse with the dropped suspensorys that you’re gonna break to ride? Gimme a break clown. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2023, 06:15:46 PM »
See just we've said since day one. He's an angry bust out. "%100." People he will be trying to deal with have it will have everything they need up to and including yesterdays defamation. He's just lucky the Bongiorno family wants it to go away. Just like COWARD Mikes deleting of said videos. He still try's to be holier then thou with the "I'll take the blame" crap. Hey you homeless penniless idiot, YOU are the one who made a video saying it all. Not grooms. Your credibility or whatever credibility you had is gone. Who in their damn minds would give you a penny? Nobody can believe a word that comes out of your disgusting mouth. And by the way, your teeth aren't the issue. Try to play it off like that. You're lying and trying to defame others on your pathetic page is. "It's just that simple."  Now he's trying to hurt Joe F and join with NYCLASS. That's hilarious. Just what they need. A lying, broke, homeless deadbeat who wants to play tough guy representing them. Good luck with it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 06:17:19 PM by Haku »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2023, 06:58:10 PM »
I also love how he says "we" (as in his group) whenever he gets called on some bullshit.  But when he thinks he's done something good, it's I or me.  You are a non-factor SCM!  Go back to the Big M and beg for another hot meal!  You think the people in Albany really care what you have to say?  They may act like they give a rats ass about horses...but it's all about stopping the payments to horsemen.  They couldn't care less as to how it happens.  So they use a moron like you to give them some leverage and you are too stupid to realize it.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2023, 07:15:18 PM »
seems wealthy

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2023, 07:16:32 PM »

you guys are giving this fuckin clown way to much attention..

HE WAS ASK TO LEAVE SO MANY FARMS IS EVERYONE A BAD GUY  UT SCM ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MY LAST POST ON THIS IDIOT BUSTOUT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Luc, did you call a service to drive SCM to Albany to arrive in style?  He didn't have a ride to his horses a few weeks ago, how is he getting to Albany?  I'm willing to start a go fund me to make sure SCM gets to and from his important meeting.  SCM is being used as a pigeon and is too dumb to realilze it.  And please stop making fun of his teeth.  They are just out of season.  He has Summer teeth...summer there and some aren't.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2023, 07:20:53 PM »
Does NYCLASS + NYCLASS add up to available NY REALESTATE?
Reread It

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2023, 07:34:14 PM »
Summer teeth.  ngc3 Holy shit. I'm 115 years old and have never heard that one before

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2023, 09:21:59 PM »
Summer teeth.  ngc3 Holy shit. I'm 115 years old and have never heard that one before

SUMMER TEETH LINE
 HAD MY GIRL  SPITTIN OUT LAUGHING

GOOD ONE  73cv.2 73cv.2 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2023, 09:28:13 PM »
Listening to this idiotic, dead beat dad talk about where NY should distribute money is just a riot! Killers and criminals in harness racing? You fucking asshole! They spend BILLIONS on that every year in the city! They give killers and criminals food, houses and even cell phones! Why not shut down those baby mills and use that money to fund veteran homes you scumbag liar! Why not talk about that! All of a sudden this broke loser is Mr. Patriot. Nope! Even dirtbags like you will exploit veteran homelessness to try to get revenge on people in a business that you busted out of.  The majority of harness families are hard working and love their horses. But because you bust it out and are always a complete loser, you want to take your personal vendettas and try to inflate the issues. Quit pretending to care about getting money for veterans when you didn't even take care of your own children you asshole. The thousands that cross the border every day that are running from crimes they've committed get millions spent on them. And you think you're going to convince people that Harness racing is worse? They know all about what you did yesterday and have video and audio of the things you have said. No one will be taking you seriously you deadbeat. They know your credit history and your ducking on paying people. Ya.....you're credible. Why don't you worry about paying your outstanding bills that you owe everybody before worrying about what the state does with their money. How about talking to these people  about all of the murderers we are housing and giving Netflix to. God you really really are so obviously steaming because you busted out of the business. Could you be more obvious? You have the credibility of John Wayne Gacy.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal