Author Topic: "Petrelli lies Again "  (Read 11127 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: "Petrelli lies Again "
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2023, 03:50:13 PM »
Again I am shocked at the attention you all give that dead beat dad bum. You think he's projecting his love for his kids onto the horses much? He was/is a total bust out as a dad also and is trying to make amends in his own mind by pretending to be a righteous man with these horses. And his endless bravado about being a tough guy is hilarious. Can you imagine that leather faced bag of bones with his 150 year old heart trying to fight? He would cower just like he did when he saw Allard at the pizzeria.  And he issues these challenges. He doesn't seem to get it. Nobody would waste one second doing such a thing as fighting. He's already lost! No $, no family and no future. Keep begging for those meatloaf meals you deadbeat. Can't even feed your kids.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 03:55:52 PM by Haku »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2023, 05:47:59 PM »
Damn, that was rough.  I do think the Allard thing was so funny.  Talked all that shit and tried being buddies when he saw him.  ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2023, 06:36:06 PM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh....I am shaking. Look how tough these losers are who have a spine talking shit yet can't say who they are.  ngc3 Listen jackwagon. I live in Goshen, in the Village all the time. I was at the Ag meeting in December too sitting there watching these clueless clowns struggle for answers. Am I hiding? Where are they??? I'll keep waiting. In the mean time their holes get deeper and deeper. I am LOVING it.
I called and talked to you once.  You got scared and blocked my number.

I commented on your Facebook page.  You got scared and blocked me.

I commented on one of your YouTube flops.  You got scared and blocked me.

I have never commented on your Twitter posts.  Nobody has.

The people at the pizza place laugh at you and call you Shopping Cart Mike while you beg busboys for scraps of crust off eaten pizza plates and the bottom swill from beer mugs.

Gural ain't calling back.  The New York Times ain't calling back. 

You're not going to be on 60 Minutes.

Shopping Cart Mike.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2023, 06:54:31 PM »

The people at the pizza place laugh at you and call you Shopping Cart Mike while you beg busboys for scraps of crust off eaten pizza plates and the bottom swill from beer mugs.

Shopping Cart Mike.

Everyone is scared of him, you likely blocked yourself.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2023, 06:56:03 PM »
Listen to this broke joke! Talking about lack of credibility about owners "abandoning" horses.  But he wants credibility when he abandoned his own flesh and blood. This guy is just another dime a dozen bust out. I totally and completely fail to understand why he thinks he's important. He has nothing to lose? What a great thing to brag about at your age. You'd be homeless (again) if those sukers didn't allow you to live in their dorm! Listen my point is this I guess. Stop accusing people of doing things when you've done worse your entire life to your own family. Strap on your .99 winter hat and post a video about Mark Fords wife. My God what a loser. And no matter how many times you give your horseeees cookies and tuck them in at night, it will NEVER make up for the important ones you neglected to tuck in as a man. I had to come on and just simply address this foolishness. Challenging people and accepting food hand outs while not having a home makes you nothing more then a bum with a wi-fi connection. Nothing more. if anyone wants to know why he has had so many people back out of his "sponsorship", watch his asinine videos talking like a low IQ dolt wanting to fight people like he's Chuck fucking Norris. They quickly disassociated from him as soon as he started that BS. You would think a guy who's heart has stopped worse then all of his race horses would be a little more humble. But just like in racing , breeding matters. Just take a look! So that's it from me. You are what you are.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 06:57:55 PM by Haku »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2023, 07:27:40 PM »
Listen to this broke joke! Talking about lack of credibility about owners "abandoning" horses.  But he wants credibility when he abandoned his own flesh and blood. This guy is just another dime a dozen bust out. I totally and completely fail to understand why he thinks he's important. He has nothing to lose? What a great thing to brag about at your age. You'd be homeless (again) if those sukers didn't allow you to live in their dorm! Listen my point is this I guess. Stop accusing people of doing things when you've done worse your entire life to your own family. Strap on your .99 winter hat and post a video about Mark Fords wife. My God what a loser. And no matter how many times you give your horseeees cookies and tuck them in at night, it will NEVER make up for the important ones you neglected to tuck in as a man. I had to come on and just simply address this foolishness. Challenging people and accepting food hand outs while not having a home makes you nothing more then a bum with a wi-fi connection. Nothing more. if anyone wants to know why he has had so many people back out of his "sponsorship", watch his asinine videos talking like a low IQ dolt wanting to fight people like he's Chuck fucking Norris. They quickly disassociated from him as soon as he started that BS. You would think a guy who's heart has stopped worse then all of his race horses would be a little more humble. But just like in racing , breeding matters. Just take a look! So that's it from me. You are what you are.

This new guy isn't holding back!  And seems like he actually knows SCM!  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2023, 08:21:23 PM »
Wow you guys made some great points sounds like you know SCM.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2023, 08:23:26 PM »

Harness racer, you know our boy that’s for sure.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2023, 08:24:43 PM »
Haku, wow right to the point! tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2023, 08:27:26 PM »

tmbz1 ngc3

Shopping Cart Mike.
ngc3 too funny! Right on the money.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2023, 08:45:06 PM »
Listen guys. I really have no dog in this fight. But I've just had enough of the "it's just that simple, It's %1000 fact, full transparency, got a problem call me" bravado from this dope. He's totally a failure. And every single thing I've said is "%1000 FACT" right Mikey? Listen I get it. Often times when you've completely fucked up everything in your life, you seek out a club or a reason to feel important substituting for your failures. That's obviously what's going on here. And I personally know two people who were signed up to pay him money for the horses and stopped immediately when he started the tough guy routine. "It's just that simple."  So that's really all that I wanted to say. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag yet he challenges people like a typical Bronx punk. And it's tiresome. Ok I'm done.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2023, 10:40:17 PM »
Did SCM admit he waited 6 months to report the goings on at Tioga?  How many were abused in the time frame?  He's getting ready to turn 57?  Looks closer to 77!  Super that idiot Glasser got fired, you never answered as to why he is allowed to drive or even step foot at M1 after his actions.  Pretty funny he said guys sitting on buckets typing away will be all some will ever be...if he only knew.  Most here could buy and sell him.  He's one to talk about what someone will amount to.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2023, 11:56:06 PM »
Haku has 4 lifetime posts and has already struck a nerve with SCM.  Crying that it's defamation calling him a deadbeat dad.  I don't know whether he is or isn't, but SCM was quick to reply.  Why do that if it's completely untrue?  4 posts and he gets his own dedicated video?  That's bullshit!  SCM showed his true colors in the reply.  Hard to believe people are backing out on you.  Why would they consider doing business with someone who has your reputation.  He is not the only one who has said this about you.  Both on here and in person.  Where there is smoke, there's fire!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2023, 12:47:26 AM »
Right on to all of the ploppers on this thread who ran SCM right outta here in 30 minutes after he started posting back on here. It’s looks like SCM’s house of cards is beginning to crumble. He knows one thing for sure...... don’t come on horseplop or he gets bitch slapped til next Tuesday. Happens every time he tries to post here. He’s done. Stick a fork n SCM. Everyone pulling away from him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2023, 06:38:35 AM »
Haku, Mike Ant and Harness Racer,

You guys are smart, very worldly and probably like me dabbled in psychology.

Again, you guys hit the nail right on the head. The common denominator with him is he’s always singling out successful businessman like Mark, Steve Jones  and Ray among others.   He’s got a vendetta against Mark because Mark wouldn’t let him on his farm and Steve asked him to leave Goshen.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 06:48:43 AM by Gaagoots »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal