Author Topic: "Petrelli lies Again "  (Read 11126 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
"Petrelli lies Again "
« on: February 19, 2023, 09:01:00 PM »
Petrelli's latest BS is that Steve Jones abandoned
Reprieve, and he found him a forever home. The real truth is that Steve Jones sold him for $18,000 at the Goshen Yearling sale in 2019, hip #17, to a trainer from New Jersey.You can look it up on the sale website. Steve Jones doesn't keep or race pacing colts, the horse didn't make it and the new owner never changed the ownership, just the latest in the long line of Petrelli lies. He's a desperate loser!  Get your facts straight before shutting your mouth off.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: "Petrelli lies Again "
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 09:35:46 PM »
SCM - you've been talking about Reprieve for weeks, but never mentioned that Jones sold him or Fanning bought him. Why? Because you knew this story was like all the rest, 100% nonsense, we are on to you loser!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 09:48:12 PM »
SCM - you've been talking about Reprieve for weeks, but never mentioned that Jones sold him or Fanning bought him. Why? Because you knew this story was like all the rest, 100% nonsense, we are on to you loser!

You are wrong on this IMO

I'm going with Mike on this

It's incredible that most on here want the sport cleaned up but you attack Mike non stop. Some of you might not like the way he comes off but if he can help clean the sport up and hold a few accountable, then that is fine by me and I suspect many others.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 10:16:08 PM »
Hey loser SCM - so the revised story is Fanning and Jones dumped the horse??
And Jones owes a $12,000
bill at a farm, on a horse he sold??Even though he owns a farm himself?? 100%
Nonsense. He threw you out of Goshen, and you've been telling fairy tales ever since.
We are on to you loser!

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2023, 10:32:10 PM »
You are wrong on this IMO

I'm going with Mike on this

It's incredible that most on here want the sport cleaned up but you attack Mike non stop. Some of you might not like the way he comes off but if he can help clean the sport up and hold a few accountable, then that is fine by me and I suspect many others.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2023, 11:00:19 PM »
I question SCM on the timing of all of these stories. He waited until he got thrown out of the sport to try and clean it up. It means nothing now because he knew about all of this crap years ago but only bringing it to light after the fact. I guess better late than never but SCM gets no accolades because of the timing. There are people in Goshen who are going to lay the old man out.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 07:52:44 AM »
Mike Ant, he’s a typical Monday morning quarterback. Notice he’s always attacking to successful horsemen /businessman like Steve Jones, Mark Ford, Ray Schnittker as well as other high ranking USTA officials..

There are so many deadbeats in the business that he doesn’t even mention that are so detrimental to the sport like Austin Gilbert, Ross Cohen I can go on and on please don’t get me started. These are just some examples, there are so many pieces of dog shit those are just two examples!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 08:01:01 AM by Gaagoots »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 08:36:35 AM »
I don't think SCM is saying they aren't pieces of shit.  He only has time to worry about those he has a personal grudge with; as this isn't just about what's best for the horses.  Although SCM did defend Dowse before, but I'm sure he's never done anything that would harm an animal.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 09:42:40 AM »
I think Petrelli has officially dethroned Sandals as the most talked about plopper

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2023, 12:01:01 PM »
Harness racer,

What crossed the line for me was when Mike started personalizing attacks on those who he knows that will not defend themselves because of their success in the horse business.

I would never personalize my attacks on Mike or his family, it’s strictly horse business for me as he has family and friends that read the form perhaps he should’ve thought of that before singling out others.

Mark, Steve and Ray are in an elite group of successful horseman who will not stoop so low as to comment back to Mike. Mike knows this, so he takes full advantage of the situation.

These men have wives, family, friends and business associates that read this form.

Mike, you kind of remind me of the asshole running the country that shot down the drone after they collected the data.  Day late and a dollar short. BTW Trump 2024 🇺🇸

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2023, 07:58:37 PM »
I don't think SCM is saying they aren't pieces of shit.  He only has time to worry about those he has a personal grudge with; as this isn't just about what's best for the horses.  Although SCM did defend Dowse before, but I'm sure he's never done anything that would harm an animal.
Thank you harness racer. SCM was on plop everyday a little while back saying Dowse is a good guy and he’s friends with him until Yonkers barred him. Then again he switched it up to oh Dowse was winning too much and he warned him. Always tries to make himself look important. Mark ford wants to beat his ass but has too much clout and doesn’t want to bother with a guy who is one meal away from homelessness.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2023, 01:24:01 PM »
SCM says sue me!!

Why would Steve Jones sue him?

Pay an attorney to confirm this guy is a liar and a bust out?
He doesn't have a job, a car or a house,and his family supposedly doesn't speak to him.

He claims to be good at virtually everything and talks like he's a lawyer. What is his longest tenured job in the last 30 years?

Unless he needs a cat, what can Jones take from this loser?

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2023, 02:03:48 PM »
And he's living in your head rent free! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2023, 02:12:18 PM »
SCM says sue me!!

Why would Steve Jones sue him?

Pay an attorney to confirm this guy is a liar and a bust out?
He doesn't have a job, a car or a house,and his family supposedly doesn't speak to him.

He claims to be good at virtually everything and talks like he's a lawyer. What is his longest tenured job in the last 30 years?

Unless he needs a cat, what can Jones take from this loser?

Or just maybe there’s some truth to the things he says and they don’t want it brought to the surface? Did you ever think about that?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2023, 02:14:25 PM »
Or just maybe there’s some truth to the things he says and they don’t want it brought to the surface? Did you ever think about that?
No real lawyer would touch it regardless. Maybe some ambulance chaser would go after him but its a law suit is a lose-lose for any of the people that Petrelli is going after.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal