Author Topic: Hell and Back  (Read 3190 times)

Dave Yarock

• NW-1
Hell and Back
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:13:04 AM »
Good morning all. Many of you know me as I use to post years ago. I want to thank everybody especially my old pal pigland and Mikeant whoever you are who have supported me through an extremely difficult period in my life. I have so much to say that it cannot fit into a single post so in future posts I will be speaking about all the people and institutions who have cast aspersions on the integrity myself,my wife and the charity that we have tirelessly run for 14 years. As always,I will be completely transparent and truthful in calling out some truly despicable people. Thanks again for your support

London

• Stakes Horse
Re: Hell and Back
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 09:25:12 AM »
Not a bad word from me, you were always helpful...somepeo ple are just asses.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 10:18:23 AM »
Your a good man,those who know you never doubted that.! tmbz1

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 11:36:19 AM »
Best of luck Dave, you are a good man

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 11:59:47 AM »
We are behind you Dave. We know you are a great guy. And it was painful to see you hooked up with that dead beat pos. I love how he calls people cowards because they won't come fight him. He's such an asshole. Hey Mike you knkw what a coward does? He walks out on his children! He secretly tapes phone calls of people who trust him. He uses horses to grind his own axes.
We are with you Dave. All it took was one thing and you saw how quickly mike betrayed you. Now Liz. This after his kids.  What a total coward

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 12:13:13 PM »
We are behind you Dave. We know you are a great guy. And it was painful to see you hooked up with that dead beat pos. I love how he calls people cowards because they won't come fight him. He's such an asshole. Hey Mike you knkw what a coward does? He walks out on his children! He secretly tapes phone calls of people who trust him. He uses horses to grind his own axes.
We are with you Dave. All it took was one thing and you saw how quickly mike betrayed you. Now Liz. This after his kids.  What a total coward

Seems like you're always bringing up his children, I'm convinced your one of them, Like maybe his daughter?  ex-wife? Yeah..Now I can see why you're so bitter towards him.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 01:46:12 PM »
You were used as a pawn in a mad man's scheme. But he's on to his next set of victims. Let's hope his "lawsuit" (and is he going to start a GoFundMe for his followers to pay for his legal counsel?) blows up in his face.  52xc.2

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 03:25:39 PM »
HEY YAROCK

CAN U JUST ADMIT YOU WERE SCAMMED AND USED ?

IM JUST WANTING U TO CLARIFY WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW

THKS

LUCPARK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 03:39:48 PM »
I honestly would like to know if you feel you were scamed or just a victim of an attempt to help that went in the wrong direction!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 03:47:41 PM »
Great point let’s not forget about the 30 year old carriage horses driver he’s lusting after!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2023, 03:52:58 PM »
Dave, you’re a great guy. I have no idea why you got hooked up with a deadbeat bum like SCM!

He’s onto his next victim, like I said, he’s like the neighborhood bum that never leaves always looking for trouble.

His talk show is hilarious!

Churchousecreeper

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2023, 05:05:44 PM »
That’s not Dave that’s scm posing as Dave!! Didn’t you all notice scm’s favorite line of BS? Totally transparent and honest. C’mon you really think that’s Dave? Just like the fake P.Davis account.

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2023, 05:19:32 PM »
That’s not Dave that’s scm posing as Dave!! Didn’t you all notice scm’s favorite line of BS? Totally transparent and honest. C’mon you really think that’s Dave? Just like the fake P.Davis account.
I was thinking the same. I don't know the guy, but that being an authentic post seems very questionable.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2023, 07:52:54 PM »
Dave is one of the best ,keep it up my friend

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2023, 09:38:49 PM »
Great point let’s not forget about the 30 year old carriage horses driver he’s lusting after!

Thats the nyclass broad. But his allegiance would flip to the carriage lady if she looked like that. Skewed priorities if you ask me.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal