Author Topic: Miami Valley closing weekend  (Read 2819 times)

Hay 4 sail

• 4 claimer
Miami Valley closing weekend
« on: May 03, 2023, 11:17:35 AM »
  Few more cards and the MVG meat is finished for 2023. A few things I wanna mention.
Drivers
Once again Trace Tetrick comes on Ohio turf and dominates. 150 wins and the next closest is 126. Congratulations Trace I'm sure MVG will give you a $25 gift certificate to Skyline.
Trainers
Jason Brewer 57 wins he should have leading trainer of the meat locked up. I don't feel like you had a powerful stable but when you have 380 starts you better win at least 60. Brewer claimed everything in site, if it had a pulse he put a tag in. Tyler George had 60% less starts than Brewer and trails him by 8 wins. So what does that tell you?
Few other things I wanna mention. Brewer Adams 92starts/28wins .409 there is no secret this is Dan Noble .409. Genius move by Dan Noble let Brewer Adams take the positive. We all know Dan and Christi (Dan) have had there share of positives. I would not be surprised if Adams is not sitting on one right now. Mark my words Brewer Adams will get a hot one before the years out. That is a fact.
Here is another one to think about. Todd Luther we all know his stable is big and they have money. Greg has made it very clear he is not afraid to spend cash. That's fine and all but in all honesty Todd stable is not all that. He might have 70 head but 20-25 are worth a shit. Todd Luther has more junk than good quality stock. But that's Greg money not mine. You wanna look like Billy Bad ass and be super owner with deep pockets well then play the part.
Pat Melloy has 1 more win than Luther lol 100k buys Melloy whole stable. That's no disrespect to Melloy but proving my point. I think Melloy does a great job with what he has, driving wise he is no throw out Melloy can drive little bit to.

Chris Page get your balls out of your wife's purse and drive. Your better than that shit.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Miami Valley closing weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 12:23:20 PM »
  Few more cards and the MVG meat is finished for 2023. A few things I wanna mention.
Drivers
Once again Trace Tetrick comes on Ohio turf and dominates. 150 wins and the next closest is 126. Congratulations Trace I'm sure MVG will give you a $25 gift certificate to Skyline.
Trainers
Jason Brewer 57 wins he should have leading trainer of the meat locked up. I don't feel like you had a powerful stable but when you have 380 starts you better win at least 60. Brewer claimed everything in site, if it had a pulse he put a tag in. Tyler George had 60% less starts than Brewer and trails him by 8 wins. So what does that tell you?
Few other things I wanna mention. Brewer Adams 92starts/28wins .409 there is no secret this is Dan Noble .409. Genius move by Dan Noble let Brewer Adams take the positive. We all know Dan and Christi (Dan) have had there share of positives. I would not be surprised if Adams is not sitting on one right now. Mark my words Brewer Adams will get a hot one before the years out. That is a fact.
Here is another one to think about. Todd Luther we all know his stable is big and they have money. Greg has made it very clear he is not afraid to spend cash. That's fine and all but in all honesty Todd stable is not all that. He might have 70 head but 20-25 are worth a shit. Todd Luther has more junk than good quality stock. But that's Greg money not mine. You wanna look like Billy Bad ass and be super owner with deep pockets well then play the part.
Pat Melloy has 1 more win than Luther lol 100k buys Melloy whole stable. That's no disrespect to Melloy but proving my point. I think Melloy does a great job with what he has, driving wise he is no throw out Melloy can drive little bit to.

Chris Page get your balls out of your wife's purse and drive. Your better than that shit.

Some true analysis right here!

For the MVG meet ... Austin Hanners turned in a pretty good showing on mediocre horses.  'Bout time the old boys stop squeezing him to the outside every race.  Let the kid hv a seat like the rest.  Despite little favor to the rail, the kid worked it out from being parked every race til the half.

Trace did a strong showing again, as did all the Indy drivers.  Incl. Sam Widger.

As mentioned ... Brewer Adams sure has gotten to be a top trainer.   Improving with some average horses.   87xc.2

Luther & Luther ? it's a mystery   43xc.2

Pat Melloy deserves acknowledgement.   He seems to race every night.  Pat is a hard-working trainer/driver

I don't understand what the remark is about Chris Page and a purse.  He had a soft meet, that's true - but the guy is a leader of the OH-IO colony.

Hay 4 sail

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 01:12:25 PM »
   Caddy I totally agree with you about Austin Hanners. Steve Carter has not fired him yet so that says something. Every driver in Ohio been fired by Carter 3 or 4 times.  73cv.2 73cv.2

Page comment I stand by. He is one of the best on this circuit he needs to start driving like he is.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 01:16:03 PM »
page is average without burke power

trace dominates there every yr

austin had a decent meet ,,over drives at times

luther buys alot of decent  horses  results seem to vary..

lots of people spend what he spends with better results,,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 02:48:43 PM »
I have had almost every driver in the MVG colony on my horses at one time or another. IMO the drivers I put at the top rung are Miller, Noble, Tetrick and Page. Page looks better on Burkes horses because their almost always ready to win. But has held his own on the grand circuit stage.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 03:38:04 PM »
Will they break the track record? If so, by how much?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 05:00:12 PM »
Will they break the track record? If so, by how much?

They're gonna break something again....Thorny (Idealsomemagic A) and my (This Is The Plan) ASSES just finished healing from them anally raping us in the Borgota, a now second chance for them to have at the 19z.az before the doors close!  Thanks.   ;D 
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2023, 05:18:08 PM »
Speak for yourself dude.  I never said I thought that horse would win.  I just said that he should have been morning line favorite, mostly because he raced good in all the legs not just one and had the highest points and a good post. 

This race is a bitch.  Mostly everyone has a chance depending on trip.   I would lean towards Ruthless and Let It Ride as they have favorable pps. 

Gonna be tons of possible bets Saturday with stakes everywhere. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2023, 05:30:32 PM »
Speak for yourself dude.  I never said I thought that horse would win.  I just said that he should have been morning line favorite, mostly because he raced good in all the legs not just one and had the highest points and a good post. 

This race is a bitch.  Mostly everyone has a chance depending on trip.   I would lean towards Ruthless and Let It Ride as they have favorable pps. 

Gonna be tons of possible bets Saturday with stakes everywhere.

I didn't look at the race yet,  I just received my virtual stable email that fuckface titp is running.

Commit to something out loud (OR NOT) and don't worry about being wrong, that's what bosses do, take responsibility for the great decisions, and accept responsibility for their failures.  Are you a boss or a pussy?

Go have some cranberry juice maybe it will help with the bitchiness!    ;D

It's Official!

Hay 4 sail

• 4 claimer
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2023, 05:33:09 PM »
   Chase Hanover looked good Sunday. I think he can win  1-3-7

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2023, 05:38:04 PM »
Are you a boss or a pussy?

Go have some cranberry juice maybe it will help with the bitchiness!    ;D

I am the boss and nothing helps with my bitchiness thanks anyway. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2023, 05:42:23 PM »
I am the boss and nothing helps with my bitchiness thanks anyway.

LOOK what I wrote about myself just now in the Plainridge thread, I'm a bigger boss!  LMAO!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The more self-deprecating the bigger the boss, hey I might be King Kong BOSS in stupid handicapping and betting.  Either I'm perfect down to every decision and detailing the race and final time OR nada, and lately it's ONLY donut hole!   ;D

GL with that race and the derby and whatever else if you partake!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2023, 05:43:41 PM »
   Chase Hanover looked good Sunday. I think he can win  1-3-7
He could from the rail, but I would probably stick with either Ruthless or Let it Ride/ he set back to back track records a few weeks back.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 05:47:49 PM by Open bridle »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »
Here, based on my OUTSTANDING handicapping NOT

Here's the absolute winner....MVR 12th race I like the 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9....Bet the one missing, I don't like him!  ;D
It's Official!

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2023, 08:14:39 PM »
Looks like Luther’s fired Trevor smith

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal