General Category > Harness Racing

No Worries For Harness Trainers and Veterinarians

(1/6) > >>

MIKE CAMPBELL:
No second wave of indictments involving Harness Racing is coming. FBI isn't looking at Harness Racing anymore. They are now strictly working on behalf of HISA, which isn't governing Harness Racing. Until they are, load them up. You will only have to deal with state commissions for the time being which is a joke. If you kill one, no problem, as Russell Williams and crew will cover it up.

ROOSTER COGBURN:
Russell Williams is a disgrace as the USTA President. He's a disgrace to his family's once good name, and he's a disgrace to the gay community.  ngc3

Illegal Larry:
I wouldn't say the second wave isn't coming. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people like Russell Williams isn't being looked at for the criminal enterprise that he runs.

rainman2:

--- Quote from: Illegal Larry on April 30, 2024, 05:24:41 PM ---I wouldn't say the second wave isn't coming. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people like Russell Williams isn't being looked at for the criminal enterprise that he runs.

--- End quote ---

Hanover??

The USTA??

Please elaborate one(s)??

ROOSTER COGBURN:

--- Quote from: Illegal Larry on April 30, 2024, 05:24:41 PM ---I wouldn't say the second wave isn't coming. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people like Russell Williams isn't being looked at for the criminal enterprise that he runs.

--- End quote ---

Yes dreams do come true! 11.wp Russell Williams is a beady eyed pin head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version