Author Topic: Sixto Rivas what the hell is this on USTA today. Multiple Multiple drugs.  (Read 10777 times)

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
He's not under arrest.  He doesn't have to talk to anyone.  You morons act like Dogs the Bounty Hunter tracked him down for skipping bail.  I am interested to see if one or all through TG under the bus.

LOL. Absolutely true, but funny. Thanks for the laugh.

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
He's not under arrest.  He doesn't have to talk to anyone.  You morons act like Dogs the Bounty Hunter tracked him down for skipping bail.  I am interested to see if one or all through TG under the bus.

For what?  Wouldn't that require TG to have a positive to worry about?  It's not TG that gets in trouble, its others that get positives trying to beat TG.  ngc3 ngc3

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS CASTALDO. THE COMMISSION IS HOPING SIXTO WILL TALK AND FROM WHAT RICKY IS SAYING, TYLER GEORGE IS IN TROUBLE TOO. ALL BECAUSE OF CASTALDO BEING THE DUMMY THAT HE IS
I'll bet you your food stamps you wouldn't ever think about saying that shit to his face that dude would fill you with so much lead you'd die of lead poison long before you bleed out

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU

For what?  Wouldn't that require TG to have a positive to worry about?  It's not TG that gets in trouble, its others that get positives trying to beat TG.  ngc3 ngc3
I hear that TG was the one who gave the drugs to castaldo.

I'll bet you your food stamps you wouldn't ever think about saying that shit to his face that dude would fill you with so much lead you'd die of lead poison long before you bleed out
So that makes him a tough guy because he can shoot someone. If he’s so tough tell him to bring his big guns to 65th & Marshalll and show the brothas how bad of a man he is. They would squash his head in a blender and laugh about it. Be careful bro cuz we all have conceal n carry permits. The life u save might be castaldo’s or ur own.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:16:25 AM by R Kelly »
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
I hear that TG was the one who gave the drugs to castaldo.
So that makes him a tough guy because he can shoot someone. If he’s so tough tell him to bring his big guns to 65th & Marshalll and show the brothas how bad of a man he is. They would squash his head in a blender and laugh about it. Be careful bro cuz we all have conceal n carry permits. The life u save might be castaldo’s or ur own.
easy there mr.pedo your way out of your league go back to fucking and pissing on undeaged boys and you think I'm afraid of some shine with a gun then niggers never hit who they our aiming for anyway lol

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
Tyler and Castaldo had his slimy ass do there deeds. time to pay now.

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
If tyler had someone else doing his "deeds" then how was tyler leading trainer AGAIN? With no positives.  Wouldn't "slimy ass" have taken over that?  Do you people have actual working brain cells?

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
Lets see if Sixto shows to his hearing.

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
This slimy slippery garbage can gets 7000 views wait until he flips on Castaldo and the the great Tyler George. This ass wipe couldnt come up with 400 a bottle if his life depended on it. The commission has set his hearing date.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Why would he flip on anyone. Just don’t go to the hearing. Work as assistant trainer and never reapply for a license. End of story

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
Not so easy. They now have 50 Positive tests on this drug. They want to know the source.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
What are they going to do if he doesn’t show up?  Ban him from Hosdier park for life?  Looks like Castaldo took a trip to Dover also. lol   It a in something they are giving but I guarantee Sixto don’t know what

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
Looks like Sixto turned himself in Saturday. Will attend his hearing this week.

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
Without a doubt the most followed piece of garbage out here . hell 8000 views chasing this slimy ball.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Looks like Sixto turned himself in Saturday. Will attend his hearing this week.

Once again. Who did he turn himself into???  You keep talking like your in the know but can’t answer a simple question

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal