Author Topic: Goshen  (Read 4002 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Goshen
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2023, 11:56:15 AM »
Say what you want but the guy did try to something that Goshen won't! (Stream the races). It's like they don't want to make money just want handouts! Crying shame management doesn't give a fuc about putting on a decent show for the fans who can't make it.. The oldest Harness track in America and 90% don't even know they're racing this weekend!

I mean WTF!

One minute the stalking fuck is crying racing needs to be over and the next minute he’s live-streaming? He is all over the place and you’re here patting him on the back. Go suck him off in his welfare housing bathroom Kirby

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2023, 12:22:38 PM »
One minute the stalking fuck is crying racing needs to be over and the next minute he’s live-streaming? He is all over the place and you’re here patting him on the back. Go suck him off in his welfare housing bathroom Kirby

Would one expect anything other than that kind of reply from a person whose name is Ploptart!

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2023, 12:48:21 PM »
Remember when the windows were open there. Lines and a ton of people. All the top stables were there. Hot and dusty.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2023, 01:37:41 PM »
How was your protest going you faggot pussy? Yelling at Ray and people lol. Boy what a man you are! Your kids sure are proud of you! Here's an update no one wants to be involved with you you fucking scumbag stop bothering the people in Goshen, who are making a living you homeless fucking loser
Haku, he’s really self-destructive he’s his own worst enemy. Seen the video of him yelling at Ray was pitiful. Having his stall applications denied at Goshen and the Mark Ford training center left him with a lot of anger.

You have to wonder what his family must be thinking! He’s lusting after Adita like a school boy it’s embarrassing. 

Why doesn’t he just get a job and support his family? Through his videos he’s made everybody aware that he’s a rat. Not very bright.

He was taking videos of the water running across the track in Goshen, but by the time the races came about the track was perfect. Must be nice to have all that time on your hands. Taking pictures of the rain.

JL52

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2023, 02:24:23 PM »
Don’t get me wrong, The Thorn, I enjoyed that up close feeling. Met Billy Haughton, Frank Ervin, Eddie Davis, Pres Burris of Silk Stockings fame., many more. Won a few 2 Yo races, there, too.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2023, 08:37:48 PM »
I was at Goshen today. It was a living funeral Eight races carded with a total of 45 horses racing &th race 4 horses 8th race 2 horses after a scratch. First time in decades no Hall Of Fame Pace on HOF Day. Saw Campbell, Popfinger and Waples. Thats it   Fair races tomorrow and that's it. Three days of racing this whole year. Saw many faces I know who have aged beyond the point I could recall their names. Highlight was watching happy kids get to ride in the starter's car. The starter was a very nice patient man. Everything else was sad

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2023, 10:41:44 PM »
Sad my ass SCM was spanked by the Goshen PD best think I ever seen

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2023, 10:43:52 PM »
 "best think"
 73cv.2

« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 10:45:39 PM by Kirby's Ace »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2023, 11:27:54 PM »
Aww Kirby the grammar Nazi. Does SCM pay you to stick up for him? Maybe the next video he makes will be about you if you cross him the wrong way. Like he did to Senator Butthurtsky

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2023, 04:48:38 PM »
Kirby it never stops with the zame 5-7 people...they have Petrelli on the brain 24/7...they can't wait to wake up and see if there's something they can say about him...honestly it's sad...they talk shit on him and his life daily while they are on an online forum 10+ hours a day giving each other a pat onthe back for repeating the same shit over and over and then think they are doing everyone a favor...fuxking bozos

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2023, 05:20:26 PM »
Not so sweet Louis. But absolutely right tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 At this point is just spam repeating itself over and over 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2023, 07:03:54 PM »
Kirby it never stops with the zame 5-7 people...they have Petrelli on the brain 24/7...they can't wait to wake up and see if there's something they can say about him...honestly it's sad...they talk shit on him and his life daily while they are on an online forum 10+ hours a day giving each other a pat onthe back for repeating the same shit over and over and then think they are doing everyone a favor...fuxking bozos

Yes, and the same 5-7 doesn't know which end a horse shits out of! Like I said rats waiting for the cheese to be put out then they gang up and chime in with all their hate!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2023, 07:34:05 PM »
thank youMike

Swingback

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2023, 08:01:42 AM »
Was in Goshen both Saturday and Sunday this year and have gone at least one day the past few years. On Saturday the grandstand was packed. Could not find two seats together. Crowd was very into it watching the races. On Sunday grandstand was 75% filled and still enthusiastic. Honestly they don’t care if it’s a match race or 8 across.  As always there were programs of past performances. They were there for the experience and fun. It was a great two days of racing.  A throwback to the grassroots of harness racing and the fair racing.

As far as improvements you could barely hear the track announcers. Some might say that is a good thing with Roger but they really need to improve that. Shouldn’t be that hard to upgrade or get speakers in the grandstand if they don’t have any. Hearing the race calls would make a much better experience.

The manual times are a nice touch but many times they are wrong as they flip the cards and without being able to hear the announcer even the drivers have no idea how fast they are going. They are already an 1/8 of a mile past the point when the cards are flipped. Either have 4 different flip cards so you can follow the previous time or provide the drivers with a style stop watch as a gift. Lol.

Another nice touch would be to make it more patriotic being around the 4th of July. There should be American flags abound and more patriotic themes. Possibly some music in between races to keep the crowd lively, face painting for the kids and some giveaways with harness racing themes as a memento. Give people something they can remember and make them fans of the sport.

I agree 100 percent they should broadcast the races. It’s one of the few times per year to promote the sport and the hall of fame. Further they have a large and vocal crowd who are not there to bet but to enjoy the horses and the races.

Overall they do a wonderful job keeping up the traditions and with a few minor tweaks they could make it even better.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2023, 10:11:20 AM »
Was in Goshen both Saturday and Sunday this year and have gone at least one day the past few years. On Saturday the grandstand was packed. Could not find two seats together. Crowd was very into it watching the races. On Sunday grandstand was 75% filled and still enthusiastic. Honestly they don’t care if it’s a match race or 8 across.  As always there were programs of past performances. They were there for the experience and fun. It was a great two days of racing.  A throwback to the grassroots of harness racing and the fair racing.

As far as improvements you could barely hear the track announcers. Some might say that is a good thing with Roger but they really need to improve that. Shouldn’t be that hard to upgrade or get speakers in the grandstand if they don’t have any. Hearing the race calls would make a much better experience.

The manual times are a nice touch but many times they are wrong as they flip the cards and without being able to hear the announcer even the drivers have no idea how fast they are going. They are already an 1/8 of a mile past the point when the cards are flipped. Either have 4 different flip cards so you can follow the previous time or provide the drivers with a style stop watch as a gift. Lol.

Another nice touch would be to make it more patriotic being around the 4th of July. There should be American flags abound and more patriotic themes. Possibly some music in between races to keep the crowd lively, face painting for the kids and some giveaways with harness racing themes as a memento. Give people something they can remember and make them fans of the sport.

I agree 100 percent they should broadcast the races. It’s one of the few times per year to promote the sport and the hall of fame. Further they have a large and vocal crowd who are not there to bet but to enjoy the horses and the races.

Overall they do a wonderful job keeping up the traditions and with a few minor tweaks they could make it even better.

You see a lot of Black people/families in the grandstand?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal