Author Topic: IS SCM SERIOUSLY THIS STUPID??  (Read 2133 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
IS SCM SERIOUSLY THIS STUPID??
« on: April 11, 2023, 07:17:06 PM »
Mike did you really do it AGAIN? You fucking lame brain moron! He came on and made a video about how he conned some sucker into giving 12,000 for a carriage horses! Yes we know he will pay the owner about 6 and pocket the other 6,000 but that how he operates. So anyhow, he makes a video earlier this afternoon about how he offered that much money for a Carriage horse and they're going to bring "Bojangles home." The fucking asshole didn't close the deal and now there is no Bojangles. Again he does it! Where is Jen Bongiorno, turbo, getting Mark Ford out of the business, keeping, slim, going to have one dinner with Jeff Gural and gloating about how he will be working with the meadowlands to correct harness, racing's, wrongs etc. etc. etc. Well did anybody else notice that Gural, Settlemoir and Cote met with this dirtbag ONCE and never dealt with him again?? What say you Mike? Another delusion of granger. Then this common Rat tells a fable about the Vet McDougall and John Hallett and how he reported ALLLLL of this and Settlemoir said to Gural "I told you his was big."  Well what happened you ask! THE SAME THING that happened to the 12,000 purchase today lol! The same thing that happened to turbo lol! The same thing that happened to "Slim" and the big farm Mike was going to rehab all these horses on! Each and everyone of these people Mike came onto spout on about I have told him to go fuck himself, because he is off lying, dishonest piece of garbage. One thing you've all need to take note of in your lives is when someone keeps coming on saying that they are "transparent and trustworthy" day after day after day after day, and you see nothing but lie after lie after lie after lie play out get the fuck away from them just like Jeff Gural, the state police, Bryce cote, and every other fucking person that dealt with him did.
Listen people I wouldn't come on here again today if this fucking moron, didn't come on talking about being a big shot, offering someone else's money, of course and he can't get the fucking deal done! I wonder whoever the sucker is that he was getting ready to rip off will read this, and begin to ask questions about all of these people that met with Mike and ran away, fucking screaming.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: IS SCM SERIOUSLY THIS STUPID??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 08:46:39 PM »
I heard that he never even met with the Meadowlands people. Heard He introduced himself  and they walked away and ate their dinner without him. As for his group who comes in here to spy, what’s his name, Woodall? Woodsall? Is it so hard for one of you to pick up a phone and call the farm this jerk is at and ask them the TRUTH/FACTS? Seriously he is draining you day after day and there’s no tax deduction, it’s just you idiots handing him money. His rescue horse had to be rescued. What more do you have to see? He doesn’t want to deal with rescues and contracts because they have expectations the horse will get veterinary care. And if not that’s a breach. That bye bye horse. If anything the rescue should have visited the farm, spoke to the owners, got a vet reference to make sure that horse was going to have a forever home and adequate care. But the minute one of you group folks, his team as he says, asks a question, he’s on the defensive and kicking people out of the group and giving the horse back. You guys are paying for that horse and can ask whatever questions you want and get a transparent answer based on facts. On one of his early deleted videos he says right out he’s too small an outfit to have a vet out every five minutes for every little thing. That’s cuz he can’t afford it. Or maybe he thinks he’s a vet too he seems to think he’s everything else.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 08:53:35 PM »
Haku your boss is very good points. You reminded me of something!  My dad used to say to me when somebody keeps saying “I’ll be honest with you” that means they would be dishonest with you.

Mike uses a lot of old-school tactics in his bullshit artistry. My guess is he was probably giving the poor sap with the carriage horse maybe 5K and pocketing the rest. I’m sure his big mouth fuck the deal up.

After reading some of your posts, and then listening to his videos, I start laughing my ass off listening to him you’re right on the money with this jerk off!

There’s nothing worse than a fucking rat nobody likes a snitch and he’s just that and if you look at his eyes they’re shifty you can’t trust the rat bastard he’s proven that over and over and over again! 

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 09:20:44 PM »
He says his “peeps” read this board well good. You’re all stupid. He’s not even a real rescue. You don’t get a tax deduction. You’re all just handing a stranger money because he uses mottos like horses first and I love slim and inclusive language like we and us to make you feel like part of something. Have any of you brain surgeons thought to call the farm owners themselves? Ask them the facts? Ask them for transparency? Ask Liz herself why she took slim back? Nah you’re all hanging onto this idiots word. Why? When all there have been over and over are lies. He’s wearing a blanket of red flags but you’re all color blind. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 09:26:18 PM »
He says his “peeps” read this board well good. You’re all stupid. He’s not even a real rescue. You don’t get a tax deduction. You’re all just handing a stranger money because he uses mottos like horses first and I love slim and inclusive language like we and us to make you feel like part of something. Have any of you brain surgeons thought to call the farm owners themselves? Ask them the facts? Ask them for transparency? Ask Liz herself why she took slim back? Nah you’re all hanging onto this idiots word. Why? When all there have been over and over are lies. He’s wearing a blanket of red flags but you’re all color blind.
plop, I can’t imagine his peeps reading this board and handing over money to him!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 08:00:47 PM »
Why yes....yes he is  11.gn

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 09:55:18 PM »

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 10:41:48 PM »
tmbz1

I could easily go under my alternate Facebook page and see what he's saying but I really don't care enough to put in the effort of signing out of one account and into another...I'd rather eat some ice cream and watch a movie so goodnight all. ..see ya in another few years again probably 😂  have a blessed evening

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2023, 04:32:48 AM »
Going back to the thread starting post.
Seems the $12,000 was a bluff to flush out the system/deal this carriage guy has.
Oh….what a story had he accepted the dough.
Reread It

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2023, 05:54:16 AM »
can someone summerize ,way too much reading

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2023, 06:47:27 AM »
Going back to the thread starting post.
Seems the $12,000 was a bluff to flush out the system/deal this carriage guy has.
Oh….what a story had he accepted the dough.
it could be just another bullshit story from Mike

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2023, 09:55:54 AM »
can someone summerize ,way too much reading

Mike has the cheats running scared

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2023, 10:49:38 AM »
Mike has the cheats running scared

They could care less about him, they don’t even defend themselves against him because he’s a liar. Period.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2023, 02:23:30 PM »
They could care less about him, they don’t even defend themselves against him because he’s a liar. Period.
. Yeah what happened to that meeting at the meadowlands? Like everything else nothing!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2023, 05:53:46 PM »
There is no money! The horse isn't for sale.  You could save a farm full of horses from the kill pen for $12k.  SCM is showing how little he actually cares about saving horses.  He is a nut!  Please get help SCM, you are on the verge of a breakdown!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    Today at 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal