Author Topic: SCM NEW RESCUE SCAM UPDATE!  (Read 8481 times)

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Horseploppers opinions needed about SCM
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2024, 11:26:52 PM »
Still trying to understand how a complete nobody, who has done absolutely NOTHING with his life, can generate so much interest and commotion, over such a long period of time, on this site.

SCM should have gotten a real job many years ago and at the same time been a real father, who actually takes care of his family, instead of spending day after day walking the streets of Goshen filming himself and his own giant ego. Just breathing air, don't be fooled.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2024, 02:15:02 AM »
Just trying to be a decent person. I wNted to hear other thoughts. There is no sense in discussing what happened in the past. Maybe just maybe SCM has learned. It’s kinda cool to be a good person and take the high road. Just saying I feel sorry for the guy.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2024, 03:26:29 AM »
It's been strange these last few days.  I support what he does to get rid of the trash, to see that horses in need are taken care of etc. but he is way too vindictive when he gets upset. He had a friend in Dave Yarock who is very sincere in his need to see horses taken care off so I was quite shocked to see them have a fallout, but you cannot keep airing recordings of the people who support him when it is apparent that Dave was telling him to help him out, not to have everything made public that he tells him be broadcast so it comes back on Dave.

I hope somehow Mike and him get together and sort it out, but he must have really pissed Dave off for him to go to the authorities

Work it out guys for the good of the horses and don't be so reactive when something pisses you off.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2024, 05:41:43 AM »
The man may have noble intentions. No matter what the task maybe, no matter how well he has done, he always manages to inject his dark side into the outcome.
If he would just walk away with the win and move on... But, I think his demons are greater than his common sense.
I hope he gets a handle on it someday. 

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2024, 06:42:42 AM »
Help him out??? Noble intentions?? The guy is absolute narcissist scum. He’s a thief and a liar and manipulator and he has you all completely duped. His go fund mes are a sham to pay his bills, and now likely a sham to get a lawyer for his indiscretions. I believe those charges 1000% like I said some of us out here in the real world know him and what he’s capable of. Want to help horses? Donate to a REPUTABLE rescue, not through this asshole

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 07:39:08 AM »
SCM has brought up a lot of things and has brought to light concerning issues where influential people have and are acting in questionable ways.   They in turn have never answered one thing he brought up but I’m sure had friends and family come on plop to belittle him and sidetrack the issues .  The welfare of horses is SCMs main thing. This sidetracks him from all the other things that are going on. 
We who have been in harness racing for some time know the other side of racing that few talk about because of repercussion and the large majority still operate in this manner.  SMC gives those who want to speak out a place to do so. 
There are still a lot of issues he has brought to light that need to be taken care of so I will watch the happenings of this week while seriously considering supporting his work. 

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2024, 08:06:10 AM »
Talk about fools and their money being parted. He was ass kissing every one of these people he’s going after until they didn’t do what he wanted and was friends with them all. Knew what they were doing then, and helped some. Lied to most. Delivered drugs to one and built him a hidden  room. Wanted to beard for marks because he was “on fire and it would be free money”. Again, you’re getting one side of a very multifaceted story, where he’s the poor victim. You people will be the victims. He wants money and attention, I say it in every post and I will die on that hill.start wondering about the OTHER side and the stories they could tell.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2024, 08:28:55 AM »
The man may have noble intentions. No matter what the task maybe, no matter how well he has done, he always manages to inject his dark side into the outcome.
If he would just walk away with the win and move on... But, I think his demons are greater than his common sense.
I hope he gets a handle on it someday.
Thank you Exporter-you are main reason why I still enjoy this site---you make sense.
SCM-is exactly like you said IMHO--just exposing dirty laundry constantly and trying to drag people through the mud without hearing their side of the story---gets old quickly.
Id like to hear stories of people who have come through adversaries and overcome them to become successful happy and productive. If you have malfeasance as your main focus in life--you fail to see the people who are the exact opposite---those that just work hard and do the right thing. ie you become a hater. SCM is a hater and we dont need any more of them in this business. i too wish him well and gets the help he needs.I therefore respectfully decline donating to his fund--instead I donate to respected horse rescue sites directly..

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 08:31:44 AM by bond »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: SCM NEW RESCUE SCAM UPDATE!
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2024, 08:31:48 AM »
Lets all hold hands unite together and petition the powers that be to bring back XYZ, He'll make Plop Great Again. 11.wp
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2024, 09:52:29 AM »
Lets all hold hands unite together and petition the powers that be to bring back XYZ, He'll make Plop Great Again. 11.wp

Just fuck off already you useless beard troll.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2024, 09:53:25 AM »
XYZ was great for this forum!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2024, 10:02:20 AM »
I actually feel bad for the guy he really should seek help maybe go talk to a priest about becoming a better person.

Perhaps there is a state program out there that deals with narcissism he definitely has an empty hole that needs to be filled from childhood.

He has good intentions with helping these horses but there always seems to be drama involved. Like I said, I’ve found a lot of horses homes when they were done racing never asked for a penny I did it because it made me feel good I kept my mouth shut I didn’t broadcast it.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2024, 10:16:07 AM »
You guys talk about the other side of the story.  Lets hear it from them !!!  Some of you are their beards, just like racing !

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2024, 11:18:06 AM »

Just fuck off already you useless beard troll.

Easy with the language. What a hurtful way to to start off. Apologies if I have offended you friend.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2024, 11:34:54 AM »
I watched the video, and They are still good buddies. It's amazing how people twist things to fit their narrative. He was upset with Dave and Dave explained it. Dave suggested a GoFundMe and Mike said he does not want his name on it because people will accuse him of doing it for himself.

He's doing it for the horses, and he should also be getting paid at least his expenses and time for doing what he is doing. WTF to people begrudge him for doing a good job

Keep up the good work

It sure sounded like yarock was upset with him, is he not?

He's lost alot due to the petrelly connection

No one just begrudges m.p, it always seems like he does it to himself. If you don't know him personally - you don't know the real mp

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal