Author Topic: For all you degenerates  (Read 14751 times)

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: For all you degenerates
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2020, 10:14:27 PM »
Hes entertaining but I hope this fella isn't  a grade school counselor

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2020, 10:26:44 PM »
Fag he's not but fucked up is what your going to be once JFA finishes with you.

John Frank can blow me. Am I supposed to be worried he’s going to beat me up? Ill beat him with a stick, like the good old days. Iceman, aren’t you that black man who was dating that fat oversized white midget whore at maywood? She was always waddling around in her heels mad at you for whatever the reason was?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2020, 01:17:43 AM »

Ill go try to find this fag now

Unreal that these folk all adulate this joker, Frank, w/ his unintelligible apple sauce in his undies bluster. 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2020, 05:37:41 AM »

John Frank can blow me. Am I supposed to be worried he’s going to beat me up? Ill beat him with a stick, like the good old days. Iceman, aren’t you that black man who was dating that fat oversized white midget whore at maywood? She was always waddling around in her heels mad at you for whatever the reason was?

You are thinking of the legendary Greg Henderson. He is in Ohio with his stunning girlfriend. Fuzzy Kramer's daughter.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2020, 01:14:18 PM »

You are thinking of the legendary Greg Henderson. He is in Ohio with his stunning girlfriend. Fuzzy Kramer's daughter.

Oh okay, I thought Iceman was him. Anybody betting 10 cent supers today? I need some hot picks.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2020, 01:36:13 PM »

Yeah, he's a real fucking jokester. Comes on here with the usual macho come and fight me bravado to start and now today is looking for " hot picks". Just another fly by night bustout who is here today and gone tomorrow. The jack off is 32 years old and trying to talk about " the good old days". Common degenerate obviously.

Common degenerate just like us.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2020, 01:52:07 PM »
john frank is a nitwit
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2020, 02:55:37 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY has some thins to say:
(1) THANKS,BERNEERD. You did JOHN FRANK ARMY a favor. Gives posters a chance to dig out more info about JOHN FRANK should they choose. Of course they have to spend a little money to do so. They then can attest that JOHN FRANK ARMY don't LIE.
(2) YA KNOW,ME RECORD STANDS.
(3) JOHN FRANK ARMY could go to local STATE POLICE HEADQUARTERS in ELGIN,ILLINOIS and pay fee to have everythin EXPUNGED. But I have choosen up to this point in time not to do that. I've never been convicted of a FELONY. Came close a # of times but me LAWLERS or me bud STATE'S ATTORNEY took care of that. And since I work on me OWN over years with me own business,I NO NEED a background check. And me customers LOVE ME and most become great friends. I'LL also add: IF I had EXPUNGED,then how could I justify my life on SHITPLOP. Just spend a little MOOLA QUEERS if you doubt one,JOHN FRANK ARMY. And I could care less what anyone knows about me. It's a benefit of never havin children. Because had I had, thins could possibly been different. I would never have embarrassed them. I choose me lot many years ago. I'M a REBEL,just like the SONG,HE'S A REBEL.
(4) This 88 character. This happened before and turned out to be just a good friend of mine tryin to stir up trouble on plops. Don't know who this is,but I doubt he 32. Have not been to TRACKSIDE in 6 months. Know most there though. Says he hangs there. I'D know just by talkin with people that are goin every day. We correspond.
(5) Went back doin some out side work. DECKS,don't even like that .
(6) Last 2 thins.
   (1) PUKE. NITWIT,HUH. Try this. $100.00 a day EXTRA for your hound. LMFASO.
   (2) 88. I'LL step out to TRACKSIDE. I can do whatever I want. Call customer and say I don't feel like workin today. Tell me a day and time and I will meet you at TRACKSIDE.
   (3) CADDY: You still the forum IDIOT.

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2020, 04:16:35 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY has some thins to say:
(1) THANKS,BERNEERD. You did JOHN FRANK ARMY a favor. Gives posters a chance to dig out more info about JOHN FRANK should they choose. Of course they have to spend a little money to do so. They then can attest that JOHN FRANK ARMY don't LIE.
(2) YA KNOW,ME RECORD STANDS.
(3) JOHN FRANK ARMY could go to local STATE POLICE HEADQUARTERS in ELGIN,ILLINOIS and pay fee to have everythin EXPUNGED. But I have choosen up to this point in time not to do that. I've never been convicted of a FELONY. Came close a # of times but me LAWLERS or me bud STATE'S ATTORNEY took care of that. And since I work on me OWN over years with me own business,I NO NEED a background check. And me customers LOVE ME and most become great friends. I'LL also add: IF I had EXPUNGED,then how could I justify my life on SHITPLOP. Just spend a little MOOLA QUEERS if you doubt one,JOHN FRANK ARMY. And I could care less what anyone knows about me. It's a benefit of never havin children. Because had I had, thins could possibly been different. I would never have embarrassed them. I choose me lot many years ago. I'M a REBEL,just like the SONG,HE'S A REBEL.
(4) This 88 character. This happened before and turned out to be just a good friend of mine tryin to stir up trouble on plops. Don't know who this is,but I doubt he 32. Have not been to TRACKSIDE in 6 months. Know most there though. Says he hangs there. I'D know just by talkin with people that are goin every day. We correspond.
(5) Went back doin some out side work. DECKS,don't even like that .
(6) Last 2 thins.
   (1) PUKE. NITWIT,HUH. Try this. $100.00 a day EXTRA for your hound. LMFASO.
   (2) 88. I'LL step out to TRACKSIDE. I can do whatever I want. Call customer and say I don't feel like workin today. Tell me a day and time and I will meet you at TRACKSIDE.
   (3) CADDY: You still the forum IDIOT.

Pick a weekend and time..I’m mostly at Arlington Trackside on Saturday or Sunday, let me know pal! Maybe we can hook up and bet some of your chalk Rivelli horses at AP.

Indian24

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2020, 04:24:33 PM »
Pick a weekend and time..I’m mostly at Arlington Trackside on Saturday or Sunday, let me know pal! Maybe we can hook up and bet some of your chalk Rivelli horses at AP.
Why don't you give it up? You have proved every post your nothing but a loud mouth punk that probably is afraid of your own shadow. Stop the tough guy act before you get your self hurt.  tmbz1 tmbz1

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2020, 04:53:15 PM »
Why don't you give it up? You have proved every post your nothing but a loud mouth punk that probably is afraid of your own shadow. Stop the tough guy act before you get your self hurt.  tmbz1 tmbz1

Don’t be mad that your dad left you at a young age after he touched your little wiener. You were brought up by your mother to be a good boy.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2020, 05:39:22 PM »
I assume I know this poster. Me thinks he a couple years older than 32,maybe not. He been hangin at tracks since 7. His dad took him. He lived in split family. He lived with his dad and mom moved to MINNISOTA. Give it up: NICK THE KID.

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2020, 05:47:56 PM »
I assume I know this poster. Me thinks he a couple years older than 32,maybe not. He been hangin at tracks since 7. His dad took him. He lived in split family. He lived with his dad and mom moved to MINNISOTA. Give it up: NICK THE KID.

Mr know it all John Frank..Nick? Lmao. Keep guessing pal. As I said, why don’t you or anyone else that wants to know who I am come out this weekend to Arlington trackside. Ill let it be known who I am, not a problem. Saturday? Also John Frank, do you know some degenerate named Brad? Drives a red pick up truck that he lives in? Has a skin disease or something, leaves snow flakes of skin in chairs out there?

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2020, 06:02:21 PM »
u might be the biggest fuckwad this shithole has ever had on here
johnnyfrankarmy will swash u like a bug ..shitface

As I stated earlier..come meet me at Arlington Trackside this Saturday, run your mouth like the little bitch your mom taught you to be, I’m not scared of nobody lmao. You must really blow this John Frank dont you?

ThreeWide88

• NW-1
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2020, 07:08:08 PM »
Hey all you Chitown boys there is nothing on TV so head out to Arlington and video JFA make short work of this punk.

Go suck his cock you butt fucking aid infested faggot. Please show up as well, Saturday..2pm. We got a date set. Be there or dont, I know I will, still betting ponies. I’m sure nobody will be around, a bunch of scary over weight bitches behind a computer. Good day, bitches.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal