Author Topic: Brett the Jet Pelling  (Read 2284 times)

Parked

• Elite
Re: Brett the Jet Pelling
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2023, 07:27:10 PM »
Pelling just got the horse that was to “breathe fire” mixed up.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2023, 08:54:59 PM »
Mike its either someone that gets tea bagged by Pelling, or the guy that hits Bowden in the ass. Either way they  work At Diamond Creek or in Pelling barn.
No doubt. I was bored and I figured I would play a round or two with this mental midget.

Laag

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2023, 10:04:43 PM »
woof

Always B Miki
Bettor’s Wish
Cannibal
Captain Crunch
Confederate
Creatine
Downbytheseaside
Face Time Bourbon
Father Patrick
Gimpanzee
Heston Blue Chip
Marseille
Pebble Beach
Sweet Lou
Tactical Approach

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2023, 10:24:23 PM »
What is so great is Pelling still won the race and so did Bowden

Yeah, he might have won the race but no way did he not want Confederate to win.  I have been on the Confederate bandwagon, but that effort last night was beyond awful.

Not the way they wanted Confederate to go out.

Pity he's not coming back as a 4yold.  That's what is wrong with racing over here is that in both codes, they retire the champs because of the massive dollars they get. It could only be a positive (pardon the pun) if they raced at 4 and 5.  The great ones would win millions more. Not what they would get being syndicated to stud but the people that own them are rich from the get-go. You would think some of them would want to keep racing. This sports needs champions that race older. That is one way of attracting more fans and owners.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 10:28:54 PM »
Yeah, he might have won the race but no way did he not want Confederate to win.  I have been on the Confederate bandwagon, but that effort last night was beyond awful.

Not the way they wanted Confederate to go out.

Pity he's not coming back as a 4yold.  That's what is wrong with racing over here is that in both codes, they retire the champs because of the massive dollars they get. It could only be a positive (pardon the pun) if they raced at 4 and 5.  The great ones would win millions more. Not what they would get being syndicated to stud but the people that own them are rich from the get-go. You would think some of them would want to keep racing. This sports needs champions that race older. That is one way of attracting more fans and owners.
Correct. Why not race and breed as a 4 year old. It sure seemed to work for Bulldog Hanover.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2023, 07:32:35 AM »
Correct. Why not race and breed as a 4 year old. It sure seemed to work for Bulldog Hanover.
He showed he could not go with the older horses so why beat him up as a 4 year old ?   
TDS was the hype of the breeders and other than a few, his get didnt sell all that well.
He will get the cream of the broodmares, the ones Hogans bull could produce good horses from.  We’ll see in a few years.   

Jackie Mo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2023, 11:54:03 AM »

The insurance to keep them racing at 4 can hardly be made up with purse earnings and training costs

usually economics say its not worth it

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal