Author Topic: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?  (Read 468876 times)

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
Re: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »
Less than 12 hours?  My my. Lying once again bitch trying to get out of a difficult situation. This is what your rap sheet says.

Arrest Agency   Arrest Date   Arrest Time   Book Date   Book Time   Arrest Location   Jurisdiction
TPD   01/25/2004   00 45   01/25/2004   03 04   9505 FLORIDA AV N   TA

RELEASED ON 01/26/2004 AT 20 31 - REL RECOGNIZANCE

Looks to me you were an overnight guest at the police station. Don't know if they have 12 hour days in Florida.

SO - FROM 3AM ON THE 25th UNTIL 10PM ON THE 26th EDWINA WAS COOLING HIS HEELS IN LOCKUP? YEP, SOUNDS LIKE A BIG NOTHING TO ME!!! THEN AGAIN STATS TELL ALL AMERICANS WITH I.Q.s OVER 80 THAT MOST WOMEN CHICKEN OUT AND REFUSE TO PRESS CHARGES!!! SO LUCKY BREAKS FOR INBRED HILLBILLIES WHO CAN'T HANDLE THEIR LIQUOR AND WHO THINK HITTING WOMEN IS A GOOD IDEA GET AWAY WITH IT 85X IN 100X!!! SHAME!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 31 HOURS IN LOCKUP!!! NEXT TIME PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE AND GENDER!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

Bettorthanever

« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2013, 10:48:20 PM »
  The truth set me free..case dismissed fatboy tmbz1  Tell us again why it was dismissed.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 never went to court, no date, no zero....including no evidence a crime was committed.  You speculate and slander me as a wife beater, while I KNOW you are a fat mooch welfare case ngc3.  If it had been you, I would have flat fucked you up ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Dream Dream Dream Now Don't get hyper. Take a deep breath and exhale all pollutants out.

Now tell us real easy just exactly what do you do when you are not beating up your wife to a pulp.

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2013, 11:00:06 PM »
AT LEAST WE ALL KNOW NOW THE FULL RESUME OF EDWINA:

WIFE BEATER...OOPS HURLER OF BEVERAGE CONVEYANCES AT DEFENSELESS WOMEN!!!

BOOZE BAG DELUXE...THE UNDERLYING INCIDENT WHICH LED TO HIM BEING HAULED OFF TO  91.jzail BY THE  77z.chf 77z.chf 77z.chf

4tH STRING SHIT SHOVELLER AND NEVER-WAS FOR THE SIMPSON STABLE!!!

TRIED TELLING EVERYONE HE HAD RIGHTS TO THE HORSEPLOP NAME...ANOTHER WHOPPER FROM EDWINA!!!

WORKED LIKE A DOG W/O A BONE FOR OVER A YEAR TRYING TO BUST PIG + JUICE!!!

RUNS A SITE WHERE JAY THE 65 YR. OLD VIRGIN + SCARY SHERRY THE BULLDYKE EAT UP EVERY LIE LIKE THEIR LAST MEALS!!!

HMM...DID I MISS ANYTHING?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

you missed the part about how he sucked pigi and juci's cock for hours so they would not post the pic of his mugshot

Dream of Glory

« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2013, 11:29:57 PM »
SO - FROM 3AM ON THE 25th UNTIL 10PM ON THE 26th EDWINA WAS COOLING HIS HEELS IN LOCKUP? YEP, SOUNDS LIKE A BIG NOTHING TO ME!!! THEN AGAIN STATS TELL ALL AMERICANS WITH I.Q.s OVER 80 THAT MOST WOMEN CHICKEN OUT AND REFUSE TO PRESS CHARGES!!! SO LUCKY BREAKS FOR INBRED HILLBILLIES WHO CAN'T HANDLE THEIR LIQUOR AND WHO THINK HITTING WOMEN IS A GOOD IDEA GET AWAY WITH IT 85X IN 100X!!! SHAME!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 31 HOURS IN LOCKUP!!! NEXT TIME PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE AND GENDER!!!

released very next day by judges order...now asswipe, we begin your expose' in earnest.  Who was hit again?  Who?  I promise we can justify an assault charge against me if you ever show your pussy ass at M1 when I'm around.  Mop the floor with you, and may even laugh as your paint store burns. Accusing someone of wife beating with zero proof is asking for it, and you will get it...print this for your records.  Pull another no show, and it is all the proof we need.  All mouth and zero action.  You know nothing.  Just a pussy parrot for the other losers here.  Florida decides who gets charged, not the accuser you fucking idiot.  Once again. I publicly promise I will bust your head if I ever see you.  Print it.......lets recap shall we?  Cops release wife beater next day to his wifes company, after assault has occurred?  You ARE as stupid as the Albainian and the wefare blimp ngc3  Ever hear of no contact rulings?  restraining orders?  None of wich occurred here because case was dismissed.  No bail either, because case dismissed due to lack of physical evidence.  I would throw shit in YOUR face if you ran your mouth in front of me also.  But since you are a pussyboy. a crack in the jaw is all it will take.......just say when Sherwin Williams, just say when.....

Dream of Glory

« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2013, 11:30:42 PM »
Dream Dream Dream Now Don't get hyper. Take a deep breath and exhale all pollutants out.

Now tell us real easy just exactly what do you do when you are not beating up your wife to a pulp.

You also saying I assaulted someone?

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2013, 11:37:20 PM »

Now what happen with your crock a shit all women deserve it .
Isn't that the reason u go to jail to find your own gender ?
Is it in the Pa Jail u visit ?
U bulling racest pig.

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »
Poor you. Fuck you bitch.

You call me the vilest of names at dream's site on a daily basis.
The subject is spouse abouse!
It's well documented Muslims as your self r the most horrific offenders of domestic violence and rape of women . When they throw a plastic cup it's full of acid .
Also they r notorious drinkers

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2013, 11:49:01 PM »
released very next day by judges order...now asswipe, we begin your expose' in earnest.  Who was hit again?  Who?  I promise we can justify an assault charge against me if you ever show your pussy ass at M1 when I'm around.  Mop the floor with you, and may even laugh as your paint store burns. Accusing someone of wife beating with zero proof is asking for it, and you will get it...print this for your records.  Pull another no show, and it is all the proof we need.  All mouth and zero action.  You know nothing.  Just a pussy parrot for the other losers here.  Florida decides who gets charged, not the accuser you fucking idiot.  Once again. I publicly promise I will bust your head if I ever see you.  Print it.......lets recap shall we?  Cops release wife beater next day to his wifes company, after assault has occurred?  You ARE as stupid as the Albainian and the wefare blimp ngc3  Ever hear of no contact rulings?  restraining orders?  None of wich occurred here because case was dismissed.  No bail either, because case dismissed due to lack of physical evidence.  I would throw shit in YOUR face if you ran your mouth in front of me also.  But since you are a pussyboy. a crack in the jaw is all it will take.......just say when Sherwin Williams, just say when.....

abuse victims regularly are released into the company of their abusers
record books are filled with those who recanted and returnd to their abusers and were abused again and in some cases beaten to death.
abuse victims recant their stories very often because they fear further abuse from their spouses.
you are an alcoholic with serious anger issues directed towards women
if there was no evidence of abuse you  would not have been arrested for battery / domestic abuse
if the arrest was false why has it not been expunged from your record ?
seek help for your drinking problems and spare the wife any further beatings at your hands

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2013, 11:51:38 PM »
  You also saying I assaulted someone?

the police dept did you fuking dope !

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Bettorthanever

« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2013, 11:58:15 PM »

Wow!!! So many threats in one post. You should be taking anger management classes with Josh Marks.

You many times did you beat up your wife before this incident?

5 10 15 20 30 or 50 times?

if you ever show your pussy ass at M1 when I'm around.

Since the article said you cannot afford a vehicle how you gonna reach the M1.

Maybe this could be an alternate solution for you

Wait!!!! Do they have donkey stands at the M1

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2013, 11:59:30 PM »
Less than 12 hours?  My my. Lying once again bitch trying to get out of a difficult situation. This is what your rap sheet says.

Arrest Agency   Arrest Date   Arrest Time   Book Date   Book Time   Arrest Location   Jurisdiction
TPD   01/25/2004   00 45   01/25/2004   03 04   9505 FLORIDA AV N   TA

RELEASED ON 01/26/2004 AT 20 31 - REL RECOGNIZANCE

Looks to me you were an overnight guest at the police station. Don't know if they have 12 hour days in Florida.

people are relased on their own recognizance on a daily basis
this does not mean the case was dismissesd at the time

dream is too much of a drunk to know the simplest of matters when it comes to the law

Dream of Glory

« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2013, 12:02:40 AM »
abuse victims regularly are released into the company of their abusers
record books are filled with those who recanted and returnd to their abusers and were abused again and in some cases beaten to death.
abuse victims recant their stories very often because they fear further abuse from their spouses.
you are an alcoholic with serious anger issues directed towards women
if there was no evidence of abuse you  would not have been arrested for battery / domestic abuse
if the arrest was false why has it not been expunged from your record ?
seek help for your drinking problems and spare the wife any further beatings at your hands

That is how they operate in Indiana perhaps, where any woman can outrun a fat fuck.  Florida law is MANDATORY charge of assault if any evidence is present.  Wife cannot recant story.  State is obligated by law to prosecute if evidence is available. An arrest is not an admission of guilt, nor is it proof of guilt.  Means I was accused.  No evidence was found to substantiate any claim of abuse.  Accused are NOT released to company of wife if evidence of abuse has occured.  No contact order is issued while accused awaits trial. None of this occurred.  You also believe that everyone ever arrested is guilty of something don't you?  Expunge what?  I was innocent as declared by judge.  No restraining order, no contact order issued, ect......still don't get it do you.  Once again, you accusing me of wife beating in this forum? The record stares you right in the face and you just can't accept it.  Since I have outted you as a fat welfare case, you stoop to this shit.  Best you can do?  Use a decade old arrest for a dismissed case to slander me as a wife beater? Thought you were smarter than that fatboy, but I was wrong.....you are just as stupid as nutzinyermouth and NJ Ovaries. ngc3.  More tales from the ex trainer to be posted soon fatty...stand by.

Dream of Glory

« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2013, 12:04:44 AM »
the police dept did you fuking dope !

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

case dismissed, just like the ashes...dismissed ngc3

Dream of Glory

« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2013, 12:05:50 AM »
people are relased on their own recognizance on a daily basis
this does not mean the case was dismissesd at the time

dream is too much of a drunk to know the simplest of matters when it comes to the law

case dismissed, just like the ashes...dismissed ngc3

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2013, 12:11:58 AM »
please lay off the alcohol and stop beating your wife

there is no law in any state that DOES NOT ALLOW any accuser the choice of of recanting / changing their story you stupid fuck.
it happens with regularity even to criminals who are offered a better deal to get a reduced sentence.
again to get it thru your  alcohol riddled brain,if the abused changes their story and that was the only evidence the case will not go forward
everyone knows what an arrest means even an alcoholic like you.
unless you are a minor or a person has legal guardianship over you  you can be released to anyone as an adult you dope

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal