Author Topic: Senator bluey is a liar. I talked to Michael today  (Read 809 times)

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
Senator bluey is a liar. I talked to Michael today
« on: June 12, 2023, 12:09:28 AM »
I talked with Michael today and he said the senator keeps threatening him and accusing him of things he is not doing. Micheal has always been a good guy and fair with me when I was with his save the horses group. Don’t believe a word out of that filthy senators mouth. That guy doesn’t know who is messing with. Michael knows some very powerful people in NYC and they are reading horseplop and have all of the senators phone calls and threats. Kay Kelly
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Senator bluey is a liar. I talked to Michael today
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 08:08:03 AM »
I talked with Michael today and he said the senator keeps threatening him and accusing him of things he is not doing. Micheal has always been a good guy and fair with me when I was with his save the horses group. Don’t believe a word out of that filthy senators mouth. That guy doesn’t know who is messing with. Michael knows some very powerful people in NYC and they are reading horseplop and have all of the senators phone calls and threats. Kay Kelly
Michael knows ewwwwgottts!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 11:05:03 AM »

More Bullshit. GSAC

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 12:19:19 PM »

You talked to Micheal??? Of course you did Cybil your the other voice in his head. ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 12:58:08 PM »
So what you’re saying is you talked you yourself today Shopping Cunt Moron

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal