Author Topic: LUCPARKS annual 4 th of July contest How many get killed in CHIRAQ on the 4th  (Read 2054 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
11 lucky 11

My lucky number  tmbz1

Pls post your number
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
23 sounds about right

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Come on people. Mr Lucpark you are a better person than this. Chicago isn’t the same as it used to be but still a beautiful city and wonderful people. Do yourself a favor and bet Ponda jet tomorrow night for as much as you got. Winner winner chicken dinner

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
whwn are they gonna run out of bullets

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
I live outside Philly. Co-own 3 fast food franchises. I abhor gun violence and don't allow my employees to bring guns into the workplace.
The highest murder rates per 1,000 people are in:
Mississippi
Arkansas
Louisiana
In fact, 9 of the top 10 are these so-called red states. This is fact, but doesn't get a lot of attention because the media in these areas is lesser than in NYC, Philly, Chicago, SF, etc.
Chicago in particular has been gun crazy since before the St. Valentine's Day massacre nearly 100 years ago.
Bottom line is gun violence is gripping America and the NRA would rather sell assault weapons and extra large capacity magazines for pistols and rifles than all else. Few of these gun murders are with a .357 magnum revolver - the preferred home defense/nightstand standby for that burglar.
Until we rid our streets of these most deadly weapons, those same streets will continue to run red with the blood of Americans.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
I live outside Philly. Co-own 3 fast food franchises. I abhor gun violence and don't allow my employees to bring guns into the workplace.
The highest murder rates per 1,000 people are in:
Mississippi
Arkansas
Louisiana
In fact, 9 of the top 10 are these so-called red states. This is fact, but doesn't get a lot of attention because the media in these areas is lesser than in NYC, Philly, Chicago, SF, etc.
Chicago in particular has been gun crazy since before the St. Valentine's Day massacre nearly 100 years ago.
Bottom line is gun violence is gripping America and the NRA would rather sell assault weapons and extra large capacity magazines for pistols and rifles than all else. Few of these gun murders are with a .357 magnum revolver - the preferred home defense/nightstand standby for that burglar.
Until we rid our streets of these most deadly weapons, those same streets will continue to run red with the blood of Americans.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse

It is not the guns, it is the criminals using them.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".

43z.stf 43z.stf
He who laughs last, laughs best.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
it is absolutely 100% the deadly firepower unleashed on the streets in towns big and small. If you don't think that you are a braindead, brainwashed hillbilly trash heap loser who has a tiny dick and needs to overcompensate with big guns
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
keep your finger on the trigger 'till the clip empties

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Come on people. Mr Lucpark you are a better person than this. Chicago isn’t the same as it used to be but still a beautiful city and wonderful people. Do yourself a favor and bet Ponda jet tomorrow night for as much as you got. Winner winner chicken dinner

SHUT THE FCK UP

FRANKIE THE GROOM ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Can’t you fuckin guys just post a number

Without the editorials

COMPUTER

• NW-1
NINE..... everyone still dumpster diving and recycling cans after the NASCAR race will keep the number low.

polish jola

• Top Claimer
For the 4 day period, I would hazard to say over 75 shot and close to 15 murdered!  They are usually not that accurate!!  Now throw in car jackings and we're well over 100!!  And what will Mayor BLM go00pontificate from the 5th floor Mayor's office!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal