Author Topic: Hawthorne: If You Care?  (Read 4978 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: Hawthorne: If You Care?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2020, 10:37:31 PM »
I dislike the ones on top of the IHHA boards. I like the Careys better then the Johnston's. Take your pick on Doc or Robin
 sounds like she plays favoritism as much as he did. Hawthorne only track I've hit two hi-5 so have a fond time betting when I take a shot. Still friends that race there so I root for them but the dislike comes from years of trusting the ones who control horsemen fate.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2020, 10:46:23 PM »
I dislike the ones on top of the IHHA boards. I like the Careys better then the Johnston's. Take your pick on Doc or Robin
 sounds like she plays favoritism as much as he did. Hawthorne only track I've hit two hi-5 so have a fond time betting when I take a shot. Still friends that race there so I root for them but the dislike comes from years of trusting the ones who control horsemen fate.
Hawthorne is probably one of the better tracks to bet aside from the big m.
Robin is ok she does what she can with what she has can’t blame her for much it is what it is. Those Hawthorne horses are some of the toughest horses in racing they might not show racing for much but they do really well at other places at higher tags.

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2020, 09:57:05 AM »
LAST MAN STANDING, Fucking CIGAR.

swoodall

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2020, 04:18:40 PM »
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch is that all you can do. Hawthorne has something that at least resembles racing while Churchill is waiting to sell the Arlington land for a box store. Try thinking your glass is half full and see if things get better. And while your at it give Smolin a one way bus ticket out of Chitown.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about! angbk

This butt fucking started in 1995 and has screwed the horsemen out of over $100 million dollars! :1

So take your half full glass and drown yourself in it! 11.dt

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2020, 05:31:04 PM »
But the horsemen were weak the first couple years Edgar gave permission to the AG dept to pay recapture out of the general fund and they did. However when the IHHA backed Ryan opponent for Gov a dem forget the name and Ryan won word got back who the horsemen backed and that was the final time recapture went through the general fund. If the horse industry had any clout they could have fought for the 10mln a year the tracks were getting from the purse accounts. The major flaw of recapture was keeping the 1994 TOTAL handle a permanent fixture on that handle as simulcast entered the picture. Horsemen have never had a bargaining chip for one reason all the infighting between thoroughbred and harness.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2020, 06:23:38 PM »
So Reds are the horses with strangles. Hoosier said No to horses from Hoosier has Hawthorne said anything yet? If that breaks out at Hawthorne that cancels the balance of the meet?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    Today at 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal