Author Topic: Hawthorne: If You Care?  (Read 4978 times)

swoodall

Hawthorne: If You Care?
« on: August 16, 2020, 09:08:20 PM »
What happened to all of the Roberts' horses? 11.wp

Everyone of them is scratched! :1

Plus Smolin better be sick! 74zac.1

Why?

He had 11 scheduled drives and is missing. That's $275 for doing nothing out the door. angbk

horses first

• Elite
Re: Hawthorne: If You Care?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 11:11:49 PM »
I see another hi 5 hit on Friday for a single ticket with chalk on top. The hi 5 at Hawthorne can never get going to a big pot as that thing gets hit frequently. What are the odds with 15 live days of the meet left it makes it to a carryover on the last day with at least some excitement?

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 11:12:54 PM »
Reds hit hard times maybe transporting  problems  well as for smolin probably sore after fall getting drug behind the horse on the track friday night legs usually dont bend that way but who knows maybe hes drinking  a beer a playin poker

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 12:59:11 PM »
charts say all Red's horses scratched "Quarantine" - whatever that means?  Maybe one of the steeds in his barn is sick with a very transmittable virus..

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 01:15:29 PM »
your right Swooie, where is ROLLIN SMOLIN. You wanna see him get his act together but he just don't care unless his is under the weather.

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 01:36:58 PM »
Bobby 11 drives???? Well i wonder if this money does flow into the track in a few years whos gonna be left eating in this colony

swoodall

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 02:22:31 PM »
Reds hit hard times maybe transporting  problems  well as for smolin probably sore after fall getting drug behind the horse on the track friday night legs usually dont bend that way but who knows maybe hes drinking  a beer a playin poker

I was out of town moving my kid back to Iowa State.

Somebody told me after I started the thread that Smolin got dumped so he may need some healing.

And why would the state vet force Red to quarantine his horses if he didn't have an EHV-1 positive?

Would they do the same for annual tests like Coggins if there wasn't one up to date?

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 06:34:02 PM »

I was out of town moving my kid back to Iowa State.

Somebody told me after I started the thread that Smolin got dumped so he may need some healing.

And why would the state vet force Red to quarantine his horses if he didn't have an EHV-1 positive?

Would they do the same for annual tests like Coggins if there wasn't one up to date?
The milk man must be floating the kids college bill, because everyone knows you didn’t do it ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 08:09:11 PM »
15 days left of the meet then harness horsemen will be left wondering what will happen in 2021 with a spring summer meet. Does Arlington race, does Hawthorne pick up the Arlington dates to keep thoroughbreds from leaving down, does harness get a winter/fall but thoroughbreds are to have the winter meet to start. What happens with 2 and 3 yr old stake racing. Lots of questions and can guarantee IHHA leaders have no answer. Speaking of why did Marty Engel give up his IHHA president status. Did Tony get another yearly bonus?

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2020, 08:22:31 PM »
Horses first, it’s the same schedule every other year. Ihha is what it is! Every year everybody says the same shit and the next year everybody comes back. I know you dislike Illinois racing, but some of us like it so if we race 1 day or 365 days it don’t matter if they race they will show up. If it gets better great, if it stays the same ok if it gets worse than some will have to make a choice just like anything else in life.

swoodall

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2020, 09:07:40 PM »
Horses first, it’s the same schedule every other year. Ihha is what it is! Every year everybody says the same shit and the next year everybody comes back. I know you dislike Illinois racing, but some of us like it so if we race 1 day or 365 days it don’t matter if they race they will show up. If it gets better great, if it stays the same ok if it gets worse than some will have to make a choice just like anything else in life.

How bad is Illinois racing? 91zxa.1

It's so fucking bad that Cigar can beard his way to a UDRS over .300! 77z.chf 91.jzail

It took Cigar a very long time to prove that he is willing to take the fall and stay silent if his "silent partners" get caught. 91.jzail 62za.clp

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2020, 09:12:04 PM »
Love hawthorne

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 10:07:52 PM »

How bad is Illinois racing? 91zxa.1

It's so fucking bad that Cigar can beard his way to a UDRS over .300! 77z.chf 91.jzail

It took Cigar a very long time to prove that he is willing to take the fall and stay silent if his "silent partners" get caught. 91.jzail 62za.clp
Yea all 128 starts long time  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Nothing silent Steve the bitch! Don’t be jealous but it’s just me there.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2020, 10:31:00 PM »
Cigar the ones that could leave...left. What u have are the ones that were the little fish scraping and actually may like it that way? No issue there. Slots come attracts more people more horses means the possibility of no checks for the ones who gutted it out. My point is knowing the schedule and dates to come Arlington leaves Careys only have one option save the thoroughbreds from leaving. If your a owner of a 2 and 3 yr old IL bred you know have a problem. Right?

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2020, 10:34:25 PM »
Cigar the ones that could leave...left. What u have are the ones that were the little fish scraping and actually may like it that way? No issue there. Slots come attracts more people more horses means the possibility of no checks for the ones who gutted it out. My point is knowing the schedule and dates to come Arlington leaves Careys only have one option save the thoroughbreds from leaving. If your a owner of a 2 and 3 yr old IL bred you know have a problem. Right?
Not really, no one knows what’s gonna happen just guessing on everything. You May or may not have a problem it’s a gamble.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    Today at 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal