Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 3905 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2023, 09:58:06 PM »
[/b]
Truth is out there Petey. Jeff Gillis was caught and he trains for Ford. Trainers don't talk?. How about Fishman using his place to distribute? You gonna have to find a new job.
I’ll ask you again, did you ever see Mark actually abuse a horse?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2023, 09:59:05 PM »
It amazes me the dummies that actually listen to SCM

This is a man that carries around his whirly possessions in a shopping cart hence the name SCM.

Lives in a $20 night room has no car has a third grade education uses an Obama phone on government assistance and you idiots listen to him like he’s E.F. Hutton.

His whirly possessions? I guess I've been saying it wrong all these years

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2023, 10:31:08 PM »

This is a man that carries around his whirly possessions in a shopping cart hence the name SCM.

Lives in a $20 night room has no car has a third grade education uses an Obama phone on government assistance and you idiots listen to him like he’s E.F. Hutton.

Like him or not his reading of the Surick meeting with NJRC where Ford, Taylor and Faraldo tried to defend Surick was pretty damaging to their reputations.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2023, 12:36:43 AM »
Agreed, SCM WAS spot on right about that.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2023, 05:04:14 AM »
Mark Ford is a worthless pile of shit when I was at his farm I seen horses getting out in that container that he uses 2 burn garbage and they'd light them up and close the door

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2023, 10:50:06 AM »
Mark Ford is a worthless pile of shit when I was at his farm I seen horses getting out in that container that he uses 2 burn garbage and they'd light them up and close the door
I can't believe anybody that would believe your line of shit! What is this Auschwitz?? Please give me a break you fucking idiot.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2023, 10:57:02 AM »
Ford will have to pay Pete overtime after the latest news from SCM ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2023, 11:07:11 AM »
Here's the problem with the Mark Ford/ Steve Jones and Ray S haters on horse plop along with SCM.

The best way I can explain it is, success has a way of making the less the fortunate people feel uncomfortable and inadequate. When they see someone else achieving their goals and making strides in their career or personal life (SCM), it can bring up feelings of inadequacy or jealousy (SCM) it's a sad fact.

This also applies to the gamblers that their piss money away at the windows.

It also applies to the thieves in the business like Eric Molor, Ross Cohen and Austin Gilbert that suffer from feelings of inadequacy or jealousy.

They think the world owes them! Guess what, the world owes them shit they belong in a fucking jail cell especially what they did to a great man like Wes Fisher not to mention all the owners they fucked along the way!  Shame on those owners and business associates for not doing their homework and getting involved with these losers! 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2023, 02:03:21 PM »
mail in ballots.
That’s exactly how the jackass Biden got in!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2023, 09:05:57 PM »
Ford will have to pay Pete overtime after the latest news from SCM ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You still never answered my question.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2023, 09:13:28 PM »
Hey Petey, I never saw Ford abuse a horse. I didn't see Banca, Surick or Fishman either. What's your fucking point?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2023, 09:39:23 PM »
Hey Petey, I never saw Ford abuse a horse. What's your fucking point?

My point is... why would you accuse Mark of abusing a horse if you've never seen him abuse one?

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2023, 04:01:32 AM »
I can't believe anybody that would believe your line of shit! What is this Auschwitz?? Please give me a break you fucking idiot.
if people don't believe me or not I could careless you scumbag piles of shit don't mean nothing to me Ford is a pile of shit closet fag was caught with his pants down while Chris was on his knees the good things that people say Ford does is only for his benefit not that is a bad thing but don't say someone is a good person while helping himself to people's misery

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2023, 01:16:21 PM »

WHAT ARE WHIRLY POSSESSIONS??? Are these whirly gigs? O is it the same as worldly possessions?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

secondbest

• NW-1
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2023, 01:17:16 PM »
WHAT ARE WHIRLY POSSESSIONS??? Are these whirly gigs? O is it the same as worldly possessions?
Only Dummies use the word wordly lol

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal