Author Topic: I HAVE TO SAY THIS  (Read 3944 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: I HAVE TO SAY THIS
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2023, 10:06:00 AM »
Harness racer don’t forget the rock star promoting. All
Pro bono of course

All of your your 90 posts, only talk about Mike, your purpose here is obvious, stand tall midget, and follow Haku, and all the others over the Cock Suckers Cliff and take delight in Mike's splooge in your throat before you hit the ground!  ;D

It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2023, 11:24:34 AM »
This is how I tell that pussy ok? He has ripped off the "sponsors" enough! He has fucked his daughter ofer ENOUGH. He talks tough in front of a camera and is an absolute PUSSY coward who would call the police instantly! I mean what do you think the gaps between those choppers are from? He spouts off and gets dropped. Teeth go flying. It's happened multiple times. He won't work or send support because his "heart acts up."  He used Dave Yarock. He used the current farm owners. Hes "managing bands again." Enough is enough. He can keep it up, and we will keep alerting future victims. And what does he have to show for all of this?  He can't even move to city because he has no fucking money for a new place let alone living expenses. Never mind his kids! Maybe he can paint the local five and dime like the pizza shop. Fucking LOSER
👏👏 however, you forgot that his teeth resemble the row of stained urinals at Yankee stadium! 😂😂

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2023, 11:28:33 AM »
Who cares? STFU.
Exactly Haku…. A leopard never changes his spots. Why doesn’t he just get a fucking job???

If we could save one person by our postings, we’ve done something good.

I’m thinking putting up some brochures and taking a ride down to the city and letting the carriage horse people know what they’re dealing with.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2023, 12:44:38 PM »
Wow Senator. You can copy and paste into another thread. Congrats on your kindergarten education.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2023, 12:53:05 PM »
Wow Senator. You can copy and paste into another thread. Congrats on your kindergarten education.

It wasn't a straight copy and paste, "toothless" added - how could you miss TOOTHLESS, LOL, it helps SCMike give you better head, aren't you appreciative?  SCMike taking your mouth from the front and Harness Racer taking your ass from the back, and Haku taking notes has got you very unfocused.  No worries, have fun being spit-roasted by the your Lovers and being on full display by the Cocksuckers Brigade!   ngc3
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal