Author Topic: who is the guy dressed in all white at YR BIG M winners circle  (Read 2378 times)

coldwell

• NW-1
who is the guy dressed in all white at YR BIG M winners circle
« on: October 31, 2023, 10:40:33 PM »
who is  the guy dressed in all white with the white hat that dances around  and the two small kids who are in several winner circle pictures with no adults

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: who is the guy dressed in all white at YR BIG M winners circle
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 10:42:49 PM »
who is  the guy dressed in all white with the white hat that dances around  and the two small kids who are in several winner circle pictures with no adults
His name is Fuguzzi

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 12:07:45 AM »
That could only be the one and only, The Manager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fotmFuhfz7c

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 02:03:14 AM »
This guy is back? I recall a few years back when Brian Sears was a regular at YR. This guy would run the length of the stretch rooting him in that white suit and hat. Then he would put a voodoo like curse on other drivers and their horses. I read years ago he was from Brooklyn and came quite a distance via train and bus to get to YR. I don’t think he had any money to bet but I can’t confirm this. He seemed harmless but clearly he wasn’t playing with a full deck.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 10:06:36 AM »
His name is Fuguzzi

Yup, he is harmless

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 08:29:09 AM »
enjoying himself and not bothering anyone.

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 04:38:02 PM »
This guy is back? I recall a few years back when Brian Sears was a regular at YR. This guy would run the length of the stretch rooting him in that white suit and hat. Then he would put a voodoo like curse on other drivers and their horses. I read years ago he was from Brooklyn and came quite a distance via train and bus to get to YR. I don’t think he had any money to bet but I can’t confirm this. He seemed harmless but clearly he wasn’t playing with a full deck.
He dropped Sears probably 3-4 years ago now and started endorsing Jordan Stratton.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2023, 04:42:36 PM »
If you saw him up close, you could see that his white suit was discolored and had stains in various areas. I don't even want to comment on his smell and teeth. It's embarrassing.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2023, 06:01:19 PM »
If you saw him up close, you could see that his white suit was discolored and had stains in various areas. I don't even want to comment on his smell and teeth. It's embarrassing.

Maybe Gural should hire him. Big makeover with new teeth, hair, clothes and use it for publicity. A TV show would soon follow. Elton John could play Fugazzi.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2023, 06:20:29 PM »
Maybe Gural should hire him. Big makeover with new teeth, hair, clothes and use it for publicity. A TV show would soon follow. Elton John could play Fugazzi.
LOL

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2023, 06:57:08 PM »

I think his name is John, and He is Sear's driver (auto). Up close he looks like Ronnie Wood from the Stones.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2023, 07:58:09 PM »
That smell wasn’t from this poor soul. The smell was from YR and all the illegals there smoking bad pot.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2023, 09:08:12 PM »
You guys want to promote with a snaggletooth crackhead now? This makes me believe that there's sum bad dope going around this forum SMFH

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    Today at 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal