Author Topic: Howard Taylor  (Read 6120 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
Re: Howard Taylor
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2023, 09:44:11 PM »
are the feds gonna take all of ht money?
if he fights yes! His best plan is to sell everything off and exit stage right and pray it doesn’t go any further.  He fights and he will take down 100 people and bury himself even worse. Tax evasion and fraud will be so easy to prove once his books are opened.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2023, 10:55:41 PM »
HT not going to lay down like you all think..You'll see this will all go away! Racing commissions will not do anything without due process as well as USTA. Just because the feds say so they still have to prove guilt. jmo
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2023, 12:23:22 AM »
HT not going to lay down like you all think..You'll see this will all go away! Racing commissions will not do anything without due process as well as USTA. Just because the feds say so they still have to prove guilt. jmo

Everyone who was indicted never saw any due process.  They were indicted on Monday and by Wednesday every state had revoked their licenses and so did the USTA.  Not one person has pled guilty nor did they have any plea agreements.  There doesn't have to be any due process in the racing world.  Where have you been in the last 30yrs?  Do you know how many trainers have taken things to the supreme court to be laughed at and thrown out because the civil system has no jurisdiction over horse racing and due process is thrown out the window. 

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2023, 12:40:06 AM »
I'm not sure so don't get on me but I read a while back in a forum type presentation that Howard Taylor, a Philadelphia Attorney, had approx. 125 standards racing or in training. I have some sort of idea of what it costs for racing and training. I'm asking, isn't it somewhere around 3-3500 hundred a month. Of course there are more than likely barter deals in there for attorney work. That aside, $3,500. per month X 125 horses comes $437.500. Thats assuming $3,500 per or thereabouts. Bets are variable and cannot be included. Well I hear he is quite an attorney.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2023, 09:16:26 AM »
if he fights yes! His best plan is to sell everything off and exit stage right and pray it doesn’t go any further.  He fights and he will take down 100 people and bury himself even worse. Tax evasion and fraud will be so easy to prove once his books are opened.

Whatever you been smoking, you should probably stop.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2023, 10:57:21 AM »
Let's see where this goes when the press gets ahold of it. How many purchases were there and for how long. Only once? I doubt it! If there's more than one invoice, it's over, time for a new story. If he's Guilty, no lawsuit, why take the chances. So far only Big M. If he's Innocent, big lawsuit, defamation etc. We will see how big his balls are.

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2023, 12:03:04 PM »
I'm not sure so don't get on me but I read a while back in a forum type presentation that Howard Taylor, a Philadelphia Attorney, had approx. 125 standards racing or in training. I have some sort of idea of what it costs for racing and training. I'm asking, isn't it somewhere around 3-3500 hundred a month. Of course there are more than likely barter deals in there for attorney work. That aside, $3,500. per month X 125 horses comes $437.500. Thats assuming $3,500 per or thereabouts. Bets are variable and cannot be included. Well I hear he is quite an attorney.

I dont recall seeing him as the only owner on any good horses.
Always seems to have partners.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2023, 12:49:12 PM »
Most of his horses are owned in partnership. The ones he owns himself are usually trained by someone he defended to pay off the bill

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2023, 01:08:18 PM »
That's seems like an interesting idea, looks pretty true too me.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2023, 03:41:32 PM »
Everyone who was indicted never saw any due process.  They were indicted on Monday and by Wednesday every state had revoked their licenses and so did the USTA.  Not one person has pled guilty nor did they have any plea agreements.  There doesn't have to be any due process in the racing world.  Where have you been in the last 30yrs?  Do you know how many trainers have taken things to the supreme court to be laughed at and thrown out because the civil system has no jurisdiction over horse racing and due process is thrown out the window.

Jesus H Christ how stupid can you be..

So, you're saying the feds knocked on their door and took them straight to jail? OMFG! No court process? Whoa!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2023, 06:06:56 PM »
I dont recall seeing him as the only owner on any good horses.
Always seems to have partners.

You are correct there so maybe my calculations are possibly off, however cut them in half and its still a tidy sum.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2023, 07:17:06 PM »
You are correct there so maybe my calculations are possibly off, however cut them in half and its still a tidy sum.
His 30% of 1 slip and fall case easily pays the bills

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2023, 09:16:05 PM »
His 30% of 1 slip and fall case easily pays the bills

I definitely concur. I believe that has been moved to 40%. There have been many discussions pertaining to HT but mostly in private.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2023, 12:14:44 AM »
Ms Crawford gave him a shout out during her interview at The Meadowlands
Reread It

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal