Author Topic: Thank you Braxton Boyd  (Read 2115 times)

seriously

• Stakes Horse
Thank you Braxton Boyd
« on: May 18, 2021, 02:17:41 PM »
Race 6 at Monticello is a great example of racing is suppose to be.

He parks the 1/5 favorite who should have been parked.  So many times these idiots concede everything and horses that could and should be beat win just because they are the favorite or driven by a driver that is allowed to get whatever they want.

If most of these guys had to actually drive a horse and figure things out instead of getting gigantic holes and favors, many win percentages would go down to around 5%.

So thanks Braxton....KEEP RACING!

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
Re: Thank you Braxton Boyd
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 02:34:16 PM »
Yes I lost a dollar on the race singling the favorite in the pick 3 but the horse clearly to me had some type of equipment issue.

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 06:53:23 PM »
I lost $20 in the race, but I would lose a lot more if in exchange we could get drivers that drive.  Honestly, I don't think 95% of these guys have any clue and merely win because of the concessions of modern racing.   

Tim Tetrick said the quiet part out loud a long time ago...."we have to help each other out there"   I'll never forget that when I heard it.  He was not referring to...in dangerous situations be careful and courteous.   He was referring to an odds on horse getting run at by a long shot.  Giving a hole.  Allowing a soft fraction. 

Every time an odds on favorite driven by a "star" gets parked by a "lesser" an angel gets its wings...or at minimum I am very happy!

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 07:09:13 PM »
I lost $20 in the race, but I would lose a lot more if in exchange we could get drivers that drive.  Honestly, I don't think 95% of these guys have any clue and merely win because of the concessions of modern racing.   

Tim Tetrick said the quiet part out loud a long time ago...."we have to help each other out there"   I'll never forget that when I heard it.  He was not referring to...in dangerous situations be careful and courteous.   He was referring to an odds on horse getting run at by a long shot.  Giving a hole.  Allowing a soft fraction. 

Every time an odds on favorite driven by a "star" gets parked by a "lesser" an angel gets its wings...or at minimum I am very happy!

Easy now he parked Jim Taggert jr not exactly what I’d consider a “star”

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal