Author Topic: Best interest of the horse, REALLY  (Read 5456 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Best interest of the horse, REALLY
« on: May 17, 2021, 10:27:47 AM »
Much like Goooooffffrrrraaa aalllllll and his "I" saved whorse racing at the Pig M, the "USELESS" "TWATT"ing "ASS"ociation publishes an article today about "get with the science" which indirectly is supporting Baffert and his future lies and BS concerning his hot test. Just like Goooooffffrrrraaa aaalllllll did with his LUV for whorse racing, where have these clowns been for decades concerning doping and scandals in the game. NO WHERE, they ONLY cared when the $$$$$ issue came up.

I truly hope HISA gets approved, I truly hope 1 set of National Rules are put in place and ENFORCED as written, 1 National Commissioner without ties to either sport. Rules are known, you get a hot test, you know the penalty, and there is no need for mitigating circumstances, or grooms pissing in stalls, or contaminated shavings with Glaucine and the horse eats 50 lbs of shavings on race morning and doesn't tie up. Yes, there are many hypotheticals, but when does common sense come into play.

Baffy Boy like Burke has had pain medication issues for years, and it's one story after another.

If this horse had as much dermatitis and skin rashes as Baffy Boy claims, this horse would need 2 or 3 tubes a day to be rubbed into his flanks, chest, ears, stomach area, etc. Baffy Boy even tells you it started in early April with the treatments and stopped 1 day short of the Derby while under surveillance.

Yes Bob, lets not rush to judgement  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Here is the article        http://ustrottingnews.com/naarv-rational-medication-thresholds-needed/
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
Re: Best interest of the horse, REALLY
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 01:46:12 PM »
any chance the horse has a skin condition from too much dexamethasone?  Corticosteriods will lower immune response to bacterial and fungal skin lesions.....fact

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »
any chance the horse has a skin condition from too much dexamethasone?  Corticosteriods will lower immune response to bacterial and fungal skin lesions.....fact

tmbz1

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 02:33:40 PM »
Much like Goooooffffrrrraaa aalllllll and his "I" saved whorse racing at the Pig M, the "USELESS" "TWATT"ing "ASS"ociation publishes an article today about "get with the science" which indirectly is supporting Baffert and his future lies and BS concerning his hot test. Just like Goooooffffrrrraaa aaalllllll did with his LUV for whorse racing, where have these clowns been for decades concerning doping and scandals in the game. NO WHERE, they ONLY cared when the $$$$$ issue came up.

I truly hope HISA gets approved, I truly hope 1 set of National Rules are put in place and ENFORCED as written, 1 National Commissioner without ties to either sport. Rules are known, you get a hot test, you know the penalty, and there is no need for mitigating circumstances, or grooms pissing in stalls, or contaminated shavings with Glaucine and the horse eats 50 lbs of shavings on race morning and doesn't tie up. Yes, there are many hypotheticals, but when does common sense come into play.

Baffy Boy like Burke has had pain medication issues for years, and it's one story after another.

If this horse had as much dermatitis and skin rashes as Baffy Boy claims, this horse would need 2 or 3 tubes a day to be rubbed into his flanks, chest, ears, stomach area, etc. Baffy Boy even tells you it started in early April with the treatments and stopped 1 day short of the Derby while under surveillance.

Yes Bob, lets not rush to judgement  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Here is the article        http://ustrottingnews.com/naarv-rational-medication-thresholds-needed/
Just stop watching, getting involved with, or putting your two cents out there with horse racing. You’re a dumbass. If it had no performance enhancing ability due to the very very very very minimal amount no matter the drug it shouldn’t matter. When the test come back high enough to enhance the performance of the horse during the race THEN it is a REAL positive. Other then that cut the bullshit and throw it the fuck out. Picograms and nanograms are not affecting the outcome of these races! Thank you and have a blessed afternoon. 

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 04:52:49 PM »
if you think there was only betamethasone or dex in that horses blood stream and tissue, you are fucking insane.

You can't fix stupid Stand Forever  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 07:45:02 PM »
Just stop watching, getting involved with, or putting your two cents out there with horse racing. You’re a dumbass. If it had no performance enhancing ability due to the very very very very minimal amount no matter the drug it shouldn’t matter. When the test come back high enough to enhance the performance of the horse during the race THEN it is a REAL positive. Other then that cut the bullshit and throw it the fuck out. Picograms and nanograms are not affecting the outcome of these races! Thank you and have a blessed afternoon.

Picograms seem small but remember that is per milliliter. Horses have approximately 50,000 Ml of blood besides what is in joints,tissues and organs

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 08:12:04 PM »
Picograms seem small but remember that is per milliliter. Horses have approximately 50,000 Ml of blood besides what is in joints,tissues and organs
Correct, but you have to remember a picogram is 1 trillionth of a milliliter. It’s so small. Inadequate to the horses performance. And to the other guy Whether there was more in that horses blood is not for me nor you to decide. According to the test results no there wasn’t.

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 08:30:29 PM »
i agree on the small amount not hurting the race out come, but why is it that baffert keeps coming up with positives on all sorts of drugs. agree they generally are small amounts but the great majority of trainers do not come up with all of these positives. thats why im one to say bafferts guilty and deserves a suspension. every horse has a groom but bafferts horses had the cough medicine positives. blamed on grooms. does that mean every other horse trainers grooms never use cough meds. on and on with baffert.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 08:55:49 PM »
Correct, but you have to remember a picogram is 1 trillionth of a milliliter. It’s so small. Inadequate to the horses performance. And to the other guy Whether there was more in that horses blood is not for me nor you to decide. According to the test results no there wasn’t.

Does it really matter that you or I consider the overage to be inadequate to increase performance?

All that matters is the level is set in stone and the horse came back over the level.

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 09:09:49 PM »
Does it really matter that you or I consider the overage to be inadequate to increase performance?

All that matters is the level is set in stone and the horse came back over the level.
No it does not. What I’m saying is the levels are wrong. They shouldn’t be that low due to the fact of contamination positives etc. and if they’re going to keep these levels the way that they are when they are so low to not increase the performance of the animal the penalty should not be more then just return of purse and kept between owner, trainer and track. It ruins people’s reputations.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 09:31:35 PM »
No it does not. What I’m saying is the levels are wrong. They shouldn’t be that low due to the fact of contamination positives etc. and if they’re going to keep these levels the way that they are when they are so low to not increase the performance of the animal the penalty should not be more then just return of purse and kept between owner, trainer and track. It ruins people’s reputations.

Maybe so. But Baffert and his vets know the limits in Kentucky. If they don't like the rules, they can stay out of KY or accept the consequences when they pop an overage. The time for challenging the states rules were before the race, not after when you get caught.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 09:59:05 PM »
This is why there should be one governing body that will set the rules in stone and that's the end of it. You probably have read my opinions why Hong Kong is so far ahead of North America and their handles dwarf our handles, because they know that protecting the public and horse is first and foremost. Here in North America the chemists have the upper hand and the Bullshit media sings these chemists praises with every victory and any authorities shrug their shoulders and say it seems like let's not get involved and let this shit play out. And then you people wonder why countries who don't have what America has, they have such a distaste for America and their Faux Capitalism when it really isn't but more a acceptance of corruption.

Blaming and challenging the state's rules after a positive overgage really only does 2 things:

It further angers the bettors
It further angers all the other horsemen who stayed in line with the rules (whether they agree with them or not)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2021, 11:34:39 AM »
before anyone would like to defend baffert or any horse drugger for that matter, I ask you one simple question...have you been there? I can answer YES. I have worked for practically all the largest stables (as long as I could stand the sickening behaviour by these so called trainers) before training my OWN horses MY way, drug free with the best of care.  These rich fucks, which control trainers such as baffert (who was living in his car as a mildly successful quarter horse trainer), demand performance or they are GONE. Trainers feel that have no choice but to get ahead of the testing scheme and load them to the gills to provide that unwarranted performance rating to their greedy owners. I am not blaming just the owners, but the trainers that succumb to this pressure to do THE WRONG THING. They are dirty despicable humans who can not win on an even playing field so they need to alter the playing field, whilst damaging these awesome horses and robbing other honest horseman of fair competition. This is the SOLE reason I am NOT involved with racing anymore, because enough had become enough. ALL Bafferts horses, Like the rest of the guys like him, are loaded before every race sometimes with well over $1500 worth of pre-race substance. My horses got a $30 vitamin jug. Knock on wood, I have never had a horse vanned off, injured, or lame after a race because they always ran to their bodies highest acceptable level. No steroids AT ALL, No Bute AT ALL. I have had buddies of mine thinking I was crazy to race without bute, but when they saw how sound my horses were after their races and in the morning, they started to realize how much they too were caught up in the drugging scheme. These sports are OUT OF CONTROL with drugging. It is fucking pathetic.

Thanks for that load of shit.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2021, 02:14:05 PM »
if you allow one person to become bigger than the sport the sport itself is doomed
other countries do not put up with this and their sport is booming( Australia, china, japan)
standardbreds have basically seen their game trounced  and the few big bettors there were are long gone
tbreds still have a chance but they best correct things fast in north america
we can all argue the trace amounts etc and could it have increased performance but the bottom line is the rules are the rules and there to protect the horses and gamblers and baffert breaks the rules while others do not

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal