Author Topic: Lets move the Jug to Yonker  (Read 4515 times)

Joe 4 all

• Top Claimer
  • Bless Your Bets
Lets move the Jug to Yonker
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:06:12 AM »
 We have the extra money to make the purse  2 million dollars, and we can hold it on the same day as the International.
  East coast horsemen wont have to ship to Bum Fuck Ohoho to compete. That is part of the reason I had yonker remove the passing lane to imitate Delaware. I want to bank the Hilltop like Delaware or Northfield, but horsemen are complaining about that, says it ruins their lineup style of racing
 We already have the driver colony to make sure all horses get real drivers, not Ryan Outhouse Stahl or Kayne Krappin Kaufman.  We can also hold the Juggsette on the same day to help eliminate all this entry box bullshit.
 As for the big crowds they get there, who needs that?  Way to crowded for us seasoned citizens, plus they drink too much Beer. If they would switch to the nectar  of the grape, perhaps we can save these Redneckers  but I admit that may be a hopeless task
  Let your Usta rep know you want the jug to be relocated to a more central location

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
Re: Lets move the Jug to Yonker
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 08:26:20 AM »
  Another in a series of great ideas from the only man in harness racing, to think outside the box.  They don't even have an airport in Delaware 0, how do you expect us celebrities to attend? 
 I always wanted to do the jug as a broadcaster/handicapper. Move it to New York and I can scratch it off the bucket list. 

E E Doogie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:46:00 AM »
 I hear what you guys are saying, I cant even get a meal here without having to order it thru a squak box.
  I feel like saying breaker one nine for a big mac please, give me a biggee fry with that, and a super sized Diet Coke.  At least in the tent, us big shots have all you can eat buffets.  But on Sunday, Monday Tuesday the menu here leaves a lot to be desired.  Wendy was starting to look appetizing . Now, I have always wanted to eat Wendy, but not with a knife and fork or a spork as they call it here

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 09:00:45 AM »
 E E, IF YOU WANT TO EAT AT WENDYS BUFFET, 11.lapz  YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT TOWN.  COLUMBUS IS THE HOME OF WENDY'S. GET YOUR MEAT FRESH, NEVER FROZEN.  MAYBE WENDY WILL PUT THE FILM OF YOU EATING ON THE USTA SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

John Esposito

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 09:16:15 AM »
 WHAT IS IN THE AIR IN THAT BROADCAST BOOTH AT THE JUG, I REMEMBER READING HERE ON HORSEPLOP ABOUT ALL THE KINKY STUFF OLD STOSH BEGSTEIN, REST HIS SOUL, USED TO DO TO ELLIE SARAMA AND NOW BROWER  IS DOING TO WINDY. 

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS IN THE WATER IN THAT BOOTH, BUT IT SURE AINT SALTPETER, AND I AM GONNA GET ME SOME

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 11:35:14 AM »
in what world is the east coast more central leave the jug alone no one wants to travel to the cess pool ny

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 11:43:17 PM »
in what world is the east coast more central leave the jug alone no one wants to travel to the cess pool ny

brilliant - 50,ooo people on a sweltering day in podunk OH-IO.  move it to Yonkers so it's not so many people  -  yeah, good idea

SalaciousCrumb.

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 07:54:43 PM »
Yonker ?

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 08:17:28 PM »
Yonkers is a dump, need a gun to get in and out, Delaware better for the few fans left, easier and safer for all those wheelchairs and oxygen containers.  Give the old folks a break.....
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 08:11:45 AM »
Yonkers is a dump, need a gun to get in and out, Delaware better for the few fans left, easier and safer for all those wheelchairs and oxygen containers.  Give the old folks a break.....

Agree

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 04:31:17 PM »
Move the Jug to Yonkers?   Are you sick or are you on a greedy fishing expedition for Joe Faraldo?  It's the only race that anyone goes out to see.  It's an event that's far far far bigger than the Hambletonian.  By adding a million bucks to the purse, you're thinking like people who live next door to a checking cashing or bail bond store.  Do you know what I mean by that?   Inflating the purse does not increase interest.  NOBOBY WILL COME!  NOBODY!  Moving the Jug to Yonkers will destroy the entire concept of the race.  Nobody even watched the race this year.  It was the most unwatched race in history.  The million dollar Internation Trot at Yonkers had about 300 fans and all of them were people connected to the horses in the race.  The place was empty and no media mentioned it.  The Jug is the only place where harness can attract new fans.   Yonkers is a shit bin.  Even having it at the Meadowlands would be better than having it on that line-up racetrack where every horses from the rail wins.   

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »
Haven't I heard in the recent past that Jewffrey bought the Little Brown Jug race with plans to bring it to the Swamp?  Someone was telling a group of us that not too long ago.

Heaven help us all if that's true.  You might as well turn the industry over to those asswipe retards, Hammer Head and Lice Man, if it is.

Nevertheless, let us come together and pray.  Dear God, please fuck Jewffrey Gural and his posse, Hammer Head and Lice Man.  Amen.  Until next time, sweeties......... ........HEIL HITLER!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 04:43:49 PM »
Haven't I heard in the recent past that Jewffrey bought the Little Brown Jug race with plans to bring it to the Swamp?  Someone was telling a group of us that not too long ago.

Heaven help us all if that's true.  You might as well turn the industry over to those asswipe retards, Hammer Head and Lice Man, if it is.

Nevertheless, let us come together and pray.  Dear God, please fuck Jewffrey Gural and his posse, Hammer Head and Lice Man.  Amen.  Until next time, sweeties......... ........HEIL HITLER!!

HAMMERHEAD AND LICEMAN ngc3

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 07:35:29 PM »
 The only important number is 46,000 fans in attendance. Way more than any other race the sport has to offer in N America

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 07:48:45 PM »
Order of importance 3 yo colt pacers

1 The Jug
2  NA Cup
3 Breeders Crown
4 Meadowlands Pace, this race has really slipped since Trot Man Gural has taken over that track, he hates pacers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    Today at 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal