Author Topic: American Owners of Amazing Dream will be happy with this run  (Read 1816 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
American Owners of Amazing Dream will be happy with this run
« on: March 26, 2021, 04:04:58 AM »
Beats the boys again

2016 4 B m Bettor's Delight - Christian Dreamer   (by Christian Cullen) Bettors Delight must have over 150 winners out of Christian Cullen Mares now
Hayden Cullen, Rolleston

Owners: M J Hanover, G L Banks, R S Gutnick, T J Pontone, J A Lozito Jr

https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=RaceVideo&Arg=hrnzg-RacehdrID&Arg=284147&Arg=hrnzg-rSite&Arg=TRUE

Addington Raceway is not a fast track compared to some over there.

Harness Stats

Re: American Owners of Amazing Dream will be happy with this run
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 08:33:04 PM »
Hey Tim,  I know hardly anyone reads these down under threads.  Just want to mention that it should be noted that Watch Me Now appeared to tie up on the final turn in that race hope she's ok and still comes here. 

Did you see what happened to Ragazzo Mach on that same card?  Krug that nice Bettors Delight colt parked his ass and he finished last.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 09:59:17 PM »
Hey Tim,  I know hardly anyone reads these down under threads.  Just want to mention that it should be noted that Watch Me Now appeared to tie up on the final turn in that race hope she's ok and still comes here. 

Did you see what happened to Ragazzo Mach on that same card?  Krug that nice Bettors Delight colt parked his ass and he finished last.

Hope Watch Me Now is OK and I agree that it looks like a tie up.

Yeah Ragazzo Mach got his ass kicked. I wonder what was wrong with him because paying over half a mil for that performance would make you sick. I guess Krug came thru the GN Derby well when he ran the slowest last quarter you would ever see on the front end in 31 and still win by 3.  Last night he destroyed that field and looks to me to be far and away the best 3yo over there.

I mentioned Addington is not the fastest track but was amazed that Bolt for Brilliance who trotted his last half in 55 4/5th was listed as the fastest half by a trotter ever at the track. I know some pacers have come home a half 53.3 like Lazarus.  Bolt for Brilliance beat the best without Majestic Man but had he been there, he would have had his ass kicked.  Majestic Man wins all the mile races over there but will change shortly because Bolt for Brilliance is only 4, racing against those good 6yo's

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 10:10:26 PM »
The two horses in question with Stewards report

WATCH ME NOW - weakened from the 500 metres. When questioned regarding the performance trainer S Dolan reported the mare was fresh up for some time and after considering the strong tempo throughout was not disappointed with the performance. A post-race veterinary examination revealed a poor recovery. Stewards will follow up with connections in the coming days.

RAGAZZO MACH - weakened leaving the final bend. When spoken to regarding the performance driver N Williamson reported the horse had over-raced in the middle stages and he would be making gear changes prior to resuming.

I think Williamson took the blinkers off and obviously, that backfired

Harness Stats

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 11:02:05 PM »
Have you seen who's probably the best 3 year old in Australia Lavra Joe ?  A Roll With Joe who's been destroying them on the Gloucester half mile track.  Looks like he can go on the big tracks with his more than average size.

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/horse-search/?horseId=809405

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 11:16:01 PM »
Have you seen who's probably the best 3 year old in Australia Lavra Joe ?  A Roll With Joe who's been destroying them on the Gloucester half mile track.  Looks like he can go on the big tracks with his more than average size.

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/horse-search/?horseId=809405

Yeah, I just read about him last night, He won last night as well in WA, last half 54 and change. Him and Krug would be a great race

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal