Author Topic: I had to laugh when DiNossi was flying thru the air!  (Read 2863 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
I had to laugh when DiNossi was flying thru the air!
« on: November 19, 2023, 11:31:30 PM »
Quote from SCM on Yonkers accident that left 4 hurt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF-kg-jmclU
9:04

And one wonders why no one likes this loser!

;
;
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: I had to laugh when DiNossi was flying thru the air!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 09:57:44 AM »
Horrible just fucking horrible!! You know we talk a lot of shit on here, but I wish no harm on anybody even you SCM!

Mike, that was a horrible thing to say you really need to apologize! I hope they all recover and incidentally, Robert DiNozzi has been an asset to this business and his family!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 10:10:09 AM »
Imagine being a half step from homeless, walking around Goshen all day long, with nothing to do but video yourself ,freezing your ass off. Clearly THE CANDIDATE for LOSER OF HARNESS RACING, ALL TIME 11.wp

HarnessFan1981

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 10:18:52 AM »
Joseph Faraldo
1h
  ·
It has been reported that one wacko publicly thinks it was something he found laughable about  one of the drivers, in Friday’s horrifying accident, suffered a traumatic injury to his head as well as multiple fractured ribs. That only indicates how demented this guy is. Sadly, there is no justification for any of his nonsense or insensitivity about another human being’s suffering. What can justly his finding this horrific accident was so humorus that he could say he laughed when he saw the accident?
 Whatever spin this wacko wants to put on his comments it will still resonate  as one of the most despicable things uttered  from his filthy mouth. No doubt this posting will be answered with more fabrications  without consequences, without factual basis, and without the slightest shame. Make that without any shame.
 Laughing at someone’s misfortune is not itself laughable at all, but speaks volumes as to the character of the person spewing such venom. There will be more to come  from the laughing clown who tries to find  a way to rationalize and justify his  laughing  at misfortune.

Michael Petrelli
Correction Sir Twister. Just one of the drivers. Anyone who finances the deaths of hundreds of healthy standardbreds with no remorse deserves to be stuck in the first turn like a lawn dart. Nobody listens to you. Our group and what we do have become pretty influential and you know it. Great job you and your colleagues have done with the industry. The laughing stock of sport worldwide. Save this for future reference. I am far from done. Visit the new website harnesshorserevol ution.com. There is a post dedicated to you and Mr. Banca.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 10:43:15 AM »
SCM, those are some pretty strong accusations that you are making! Did you actually see those people euthanizing those horses or is it just heresy as usual with you???

That was a classless remark you made about Mr. DiNozzi a good family man and somebody who has contributed to the business after all what have you contributed other than bullshit!

By the way I think it's a very noble thing that Mark has done what are you supposed to do with horses that have passed away? You walk around Goshen all day making videotapes on your Obama phone while a "good family man" sits in the hospital.... how could you!

How could you talk ill about the dead like a great man Wes Fisher who did nothing but help other people and got fucked by scumbags like Ross Cohen, Eric Mollor and that other low life piece of dog shit Austin Gilbert!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 11:08:37 AM by Gaagoots »

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 11:32:44 AM »
SCM, those are some pretty strong accusations that you are making! Did you actually see those people euthanizing those horses or is it just heresy as usual with you???

That was a classless remark you made about Mr. DiNozzi a good family man and somebody who has contributed to the business after all what have you contributed other than bullshit!

By the way I think it's a very noble thing that Mark has done what are you supposed to do with horses that have passed away? You walk around Goshen all day making videotapes on your Obama phone while a "good family man" sits in the hospital.... how could you!

How could you talk ill about the dead like a great man Wes Fisher who did nothing but help other people and got fucked by scumbags like Ross Cohen, Eric Mollor and that other low life piece of dog shit Austin Gilbert!

Reading this reply from the view of a Referee, there is one that that stands out. I  see SCM insulted or mocked 2 horsemen. This response to SCM's postings insulted 3 horsemen. The points go to SCM for this exchange!¹

bond

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 11:38:19 AM »
"Correction Sir Twister. Just one of the drivers. Anyone who finances the deaths of hundreds of healthy standardbreds with no remorse deserves to be stuck in the first turn like a lawn dart. Nobody listens to you. Our group and what we do have become pretty influential and you know it. Great job you and your colleagues have done with the industry. The laughing stock of sport worldwide. Save this for future reference. I am far from done. Visit the new website harnesshorserevol ution.com. There is a post dedicated to you and Mr. Banca."

I have no dog in this fight--and I do not enjoy always, and I mean always-reading negative remarks from SCM
Negative comments and ceaseless turrets of debasing anything to do with Mark Ford or friends--is becoming nauseous and boring.
Laughing at people getting seriously hurt and landing in the ICU-is NEVER funny-in fact reprehensible.
However--SCM-IMHO-means well and I believe he truly cares about horses--in fact--hes a decent human being.
However he has been abused mentally by Mark Ford and Co.--that seems obvious to me.
Im no psychiatrist--just a horse owner who loves the Sport---but I believe SCM needs psychiatric help--to get him to overcome his hatred of Mark Ford--learn to move on and concentrate on the positive--not the negative--I think we could all use that in times when catastrophes like that of the 8th race at Yonkers last week.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 11:40:18 AM by bond »

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 11:49:35 AM »
Move on ...enough already from both sides

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2023, 12:05:19 PM »
However he has been abused mentally by Mark Ford and Co.--that seems obvious to me.
Im no psychiatrist--just a horse owner who loves the Sport---but I believe SCM needs psychiatric help--to get him to overcome his hatred of Mark Ford--learn to move on and concentrate on the positive--not the negative--I think we could all use that in times when catastrophes like that of the 8th race at Yonkers last week.
[/quote] Anybody who wishes ill on those involved in an accident is no fucking good in my book psychologist or not! 

SCM definitely need psychiatric help there's no two ways about it,  his obsession with horse plop, Mark Ford and Steve Jones has definitely scarred his ego!

This fucking bum out of Goshen has the balls to criticize those hurt in an accident while he walks around with his Obama phone collecting welfare on my fucking dime! 

A good family man like Robert DiNozzi who is hurt and pays his taxes which interns funds your welfare check moron that you have no sympathy for! Shame on you..

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2023, 12:37:37 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY got somethin to SAY:
HARNESS FAN 1981. Guessin it your date of birth.
Nice quote from JOEY FARALDO. Nice thoughts from the POS.
It about 17 years ago and me WIFE be dyin in hospital for 3 weeks. Had a incurable disease. Back before PLOP and it be BARN. I posted about it and had more hits than any post ever at time. Everyone rootin for me wife,ANDREA. That is for 3. Tom Wendt,Thee MAN who called himself (BURTON) and he be JOEY FARRALDO and 1 other that escapes me at moment.
You know what JOEY BOY doin at that time:
(1) JOHN FRANK your wife is a fuckin whore useless SLUT and deserves to die for bein married to you.
(2) Hope your wife suffers horribly before she expires. Hope she gaggin at end.
(3) Your wife is a POS and hope she dies MISERABLY.

YEAH and your post is showin JOEY BOY as a COMMPASIONATE POS. He far from it and 17 years don't change that. You can't change the stripes on a POS like him.
And JOEY BOY knows his day comin. That right JOEY. Went to GATS GUNS 3 months ago and purchased one.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 01:00:19 PM »

Pretty sure we all saw Ford and some other Bozo put a bullet in 2 horses heads, several months ago.  So I don't believe that qualifies as heresay. 

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2023, 01:02:10 PM »
John Frank- that's disgusting of Faraldo to say about your wife.
Hope karma smacks him in the face for that

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2023, 01:03:09 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY got somethin to SAY:
HARNESS FAN 1981. Guessin it your date of birth.
Nice quote from JOEY FARALDO. Nice thoughts from the POS.
It about 17 years ago and me WIFE be dyin in hospital for 3 weeks. Had a incurable disease. Back before PLOP and it be BARN. I posted about it and had more hits than any post ever at time. Everyone rootin for me wife,ANDREA. That is for 3. Tom Wendt,Thee MAN who called himself (BURTON) and he be JOEY FARRALDO and 1 other that escapes me at moment.
You know what JOEY BOY doin at that time:
(1) JOHN FRANK your wife is a fuckin whore useless SLUT and deserves to die for bein married to you.
(2) Hope your wife suffers horribly before she expires. Hope she gaggin at end.
(3) Your wife is a POS and hope she dies MISERABLY.

YEAH and your post is showin JOEY BOY as a COMMPASIONATE POS. He far from it and 17 years don't change that. You can't change the stripes on a POS like him.
And JOEY BOY knows his day comin. That right JOEY. Went to GATS GUNS 3 months ago and purchased one.

How many years have we heard this?

63z.uzi 63z.uzi 63z.uzi
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2023, 01:31:50 PM »
KIRBY: Pays attention to me. I always said this. And Member: If's one offs some oneyounger and they gets LIFE,that a long time to spend in PRISON.
And I always said as me time runnin out,I'M goin take care of JOEY. It a promise I made and will fulfill.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2023, 01:51:51 PM »
BY the way,I might mention.
I orriginnaly thought that (BURTON) was MARTY ENGLE. I assume everyone knows him from HARNESS. I was set at time to kill the MOTHERFUCKER. I tracked the fuc and knew his every,everyday position. And I ain't talkin internet. Like a PRIVATE,I knew where he be every time of day 24-7. His wife took me posts to BUFFALO GROVE police department back in day,sayin me gonna do damage to her husband. Got a visit from them. EXPLAINED WHY. Then got explaination it not MARTY . And found out it JOEY,
Here JOEY the LAWLER,and YOUNKERS BOY. Tryin to pass as a respectible PHONEY. KIND of who that NAZI DR. who made it to SOUTH AMERICA and did all atrocities on samples for years and lived happily ever after until he had a heart attack drownin. That's correct: That be JOEY FARALDO.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal