Author Topic: Lax enforcement at HoP, dead horses, Britney Dillion /husband Dean Eckley  (Read 1863 times)

bet2much

• 4 claimer
  • PIGLAND = JUICE JUNKIES
Great article on Paulick Report about lax enforcement at Hoosier, dead horses, and Britney Dillion /husband Dean Eckley.

https://paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/former-indiana-commission-employee-blows-the-whistle-on-what-he-says-was-lax-enforcement

Janny

• Top Claimer
The states those two can get licensed to race in is getting smaller and smaller. Australia or New Zealand might good options.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Look no farther than Deadbeat Downs in Chester, PA. Just when you thought that place couldn’t get any worse. Marc St Louis makes his driving debut there. WTF is wrong with PA commissioner and track management.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Where SCM on this? I figured he be talking about this and how he broke the story!

Thats right he's busy jogging and training a horse in an industry that's corrupt, dead and doomed!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Illegal Larry

• 4 claimer
  • new yorker
They train horses for Howard Taylor. That's the reason why Linkmeyer was fired. He discovered a bunch of corrupt stuff with them and and hoosier track management and so they got rid of Linkmeyer thinking he wouldn't talk about it.
native new yorker

3widetooearly

• NW-1
What a bunch of fucking losers. That includes the crooked faggot Howard Taylor..

Harness racer

• Elite
Where SCM on this? I figured he be talking about this and how he broke the story!

Thats right he's busy jogging and training a horse in an industry that's corrupt, dead and doomed!

He's busy...also makes amateur real estate videos in his "spare" time!   ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal