Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 170759 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #315 on: March 21, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »
This thread is a tribute to Ira and all the good things he's done over the years. Please stay on topic. I wanna get over 10,000 views for Ira in case he dies this year at least he sees guys that are loyal to him likes he's been to us. Thanks to all who helped this thread. Good luck Ira
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #316 on: March 21, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »

Talking about Ira is like praising those losers from Jersey Shore more negative people getting to be popular for all the wrong reasons. For all the snithching he has done over the years I think he deserves his own Balmoral Park bobble-head doll night. 82zx.1

I think that's a GREAT idea-Ira Bobblehead night. OF COURSE, IT'S FREE.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #317 on: March 21, 2014, 11:05:11 AM »
This thread is a tribute to Ira and all the good things he's done over the years. Please stay on topic. I wanna get over 10,000 views for Ira in case he dies this year at least he sees guys that are loyal to him likes he's been to us. Thanks to all who helped this thread. Good luck Ira

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #318 on: March 21, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »
Jealousy is a bitch Warren Hansen. Ira don't bother nobody and is one reason why were back racing. I know Dave Mac and the IHHA also did a great job for us but Ira helped. And for that you can't be jealous or hate on Ira. If you actually thought about it, you would thank Ira because say whatever you wanna say but no other horsemen would even try to approach management and get it resolved. At least Ira did that much for us.

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #319 on: March 21, 2014, 02:43:31 PM »
nobody but nobody can judge the wire like Ira. 1 race just hit the wire when his cell phone rang the stewards to on Perry Smith for winning...errr running over his + Cheese's $. race wasn't even official yet and Ira's wild conspiracy theories were at full throttle rat finking his way back over Duncan Price's Afrikaner head as #1 shop stoolie...only what part of the shop claims Ira? NONE! he's neither an owner, nor a trainer; driver nor a track official.

but when a Lamar Wingard comes around and Bobby and the Allums kid borrow Mick Clegg's beer bong to inject 'n collect we're supposed to remain mute and try and look the other way?

Smolin must mean hypocrite snitch in Russian-Jewish or something. guys like that really need to suffer widowmaking heart attacks right in their paid-for-by-informing sulky suites.

watchemcook

• Open / FFA
« Reply #320 on: March 21, 2014, 04:42:18 PM »
Jealousy is a bitch Warren Hansen. Ira don't bother nobody and is one reason why were back racing. I know Dave Mac and the IHHA also did a great job for us but Ira helped. And for that you can't be jealous or hate on Ira. If you actually thought about it, you would thank Ira because say whatever you wanna say but no other horsemen would even try to approach management and get it resolved. At least Ira did that much for us.

Why don't you go  11.bz ira?

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #321 on: March 21, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

K Milliron

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2014, 06:02:58 PM »
nobody but nobody can judge the wire like Ira. 1 race just hit the wire when his cell phone rang the stewards to on Perry Smith for winning...errr running over his + Cheese's $. race wasn't even official yet and Ira's wild conspiracy theories were at full throttle rat finking his way back over Duncan Price's Afrikaner head as #1 shop stoolie...only what part of the shop claims Ira? NONE! he's neither an owner, nor a trainer; driver nor a track official.

but when a Lamar Wingard comes around and Bobby and the Allums kid borrow Mick Clegg's beer bong to inject 'n collect we're supposed to remain mute and try and look the other way?

Smolin must mean hypocrite snitch in Russian-Jewish or something. guys like that really need to suffer widowmaking heart attacks right in their paid-for-by-informing sulky suites.
Now here's someone who actually knows what Ira J. Smolin is capable of. Bravo!  tmbz1 (The J in Ira J. stands for jagoff!) Love the stool pigeon photo!  tmbz1

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2014, 08:27:20 PM »
Would you mind telling me exactly how Ira is a stool pigeon. I really would like to know. I wanna see exactly who he ratted out and then I'll know who the biggest dummy is that would tell him something!!!

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2014, 09:48:27 PM »
Would you mind telling me exactly how Ira is a stool pigeon. I really would like to know. I wanna see exactly who he ratted out and then I'll know who the biggest dummy is that would tell him something!!!
P-e-r-r-y S-m-I-t-h got days after Ira ratted him out

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #325 on: March 21, 2014, 10:01:32 PM »
IRA  don't know a fuckin thing about  PERRY SMITH or his barn........ THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT........A S USUAL. ....    YOU HAVE TO KNOW ...PERRY GOT DAYS CAUSE A VET GAVE HIS HORSES SOME SHIT THAT TESTED POSITIVE. ....IT WASN'T PERRY'S FAULT...SO GO FUCK YOURSELF. ....U  P.O.S

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #326 on: March 21, 2014, 11:36:15 PM »
IRA  don't know a fuckin thing about  PERRY SMITH or his barn........ THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT........A S USUAL. ....    YOU HAVE TO KNOW ...PERRY GOT DAYS CAUSE A VET GAVE HIS HORSES SOME SHIT THAT TESTED POSITIVE. ....IT WASN'T PERRY'S FAULT...SO GO FUCK YOURSELF. ....U  P.O.S
It's please tell me besides Perry who did you snitch on ? I'm clueless but people talk shit so msybe you can tell me. Inquiring minds wanna know!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #327 on: March 22, 2014, 02:04:24 AM »
That's what I thought.... Nobody can say one person besides Perry Smith that Ira ratted out. You guys talk smack and when someone calls you on the carpet like Kris R did to swooey you clam up with nothing to say. Typical of internet loudmouths.

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #328 on: March 22, 2014, 08:33:22 AM »
I  know who you are par 4 ....and im working on giving you that bobble head. tmbz1

please stay out of our place we don't have anything that we give out free you mooch

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #329 on: March 22, 2014, 09:50:30 AM »
You are such a  pig....who goes near you....not me  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal