Author Topic: I LOVE IT! Linda loses!  (Read 3248 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
I LOVE IT! Linda loses!
« on: July 29, 2023, 05:25:52 PM »
World record in an elimination and BOUNCE WAY THE OTHER WAY. Bye bye It's My Show. Congrats to Cannibal! Great trip by Redwood Hanover - he fought all he could!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: I LOVE IT! Linda loses!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 05:26:43 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 05:30:03 PM »
World record in an elimination and BOUNCE WAY THE OTHER WAY. Bye bye It's My Show. Congrats to Cannibal! Great trip by Redwood Hanover - he fought all he could!
Namcy said they were never better coming into a race 👍

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 06:54:07 PM »
Earlier this week somebody was blowing the Cannibal horn! We may have a resident upset forecaster on board! Gr8 spot whoever that was! tmbz1 tmbz1

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 07:11:53 PM »
Namcy said they were never better coming into a race 👍
That's because the pre-race today didn't come from the medicine cabinet, it came from the floor vault! No pre race mixture, no post race picture lives on! 86z.st 86z.st

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 07:23:23 PM »
Adios is the toughest stakes race to win. Only big money race with no detention barn

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2023, 07:31:00 PM »
Scotty money should have stayed in the two hole

Got cocky

He lost
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2023, 09:23:13 PM »

Got cocky

He lost

Can't sit the two hole with big favorite that's undefeated and let Yannick just walk the dog around the track.  Plus everyone knows Yannick will shut you off in the passing lane and shove you under the pylons.  The horse was just bad today.  He's shown all year that he's bad in back to back weeks.  They will give him time off and he will rip off a huge mile then be horrible the week after in Lexington. 

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2023, 09:29:46 PM »
Adios is the toughest stakes race to win. Only big money race with no detention barn
… you fucking retarded or something?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2023, 11:23:33 PM »
Detention barn since 4pm Friday. not the first time I have seen you blatantly wrong in my short tenure on here.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2023, 11:25:14 PM »

Got cocky

He lost
You own horses and believe that? No way should he sit and let others dictate the pace the final 1/2 mile. He made the correct move but like so many other horses that set world records one week, many follow up with a not so great performance the next time out.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2023, 11:26:31 PM »
Can't sit the two hole with big favorite that's undefeated and let Yannick just walk the dog around the track.  Plus everyone knows Yannick will shut you off in the passing lane and shove you under the pylons.  The horse was just bad today.  He's shown all year that he's bad in back to back weeks.  They will give him time off and he will rip off a huge mile then be horrible the week after in Lexington.
Correctamundo! This guy knows his onions! Confederate will eat this 3 year old class up going forward as well.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2023, 12:44:17 AM »
Correctamundo! This guy knows his onions! Confederate will eat this 3 year old class up going forward as well.

Confederate will only make a few more starts the rest of the year then become injured while training and retired to stud.  I would say he may race one leg and final of KYSS then one week at Lexington Grand Circuit then Breeders Crown elim and final.  After that I think it's a toss up but my bet is he will be done because there are no more big races on a mile track after that.  They won't risk him racing at Dover.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2023, 08:13:07 AM »
You own horses and believe that? No way should he sit and let others dictate the pace the final 1/2 mile. He made the correct move but like so many other horses that set world records one week, many follow up with a not so great performance the next time out.
Nah, Cannibal was the only horse with a real shot at him at least what everyone thought before hand. If the second favorite stops in your face and you’re locked in and grab fourth. That sucks. If you quarter pole and he goes by you in the lane and you fade to fourth, that’s worse.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2023, 08:21:32 AM »
Redwood Hanover can beat It's My show any day of the week and improves every time i see him. He looked sounder and stronger and like he was covering more ground than he did a month or so ago in Canada. Would like to see him age and develop into a FFA horse at 4 and 5

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal