Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 22922 times)

Artsplace

• Stakes Horse
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2019, 08:36:00 AM »
Most of the fractional owners lose less money than most of the degenerate gamblers posting on this topic. Who's the fuckin idiot now? My kid is having the time of his life and it's cost me a little change. It's an experience. You sumbitches will complain about anything positive in the industry.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2019, 08:59:32 AM »
Most of the fractional owners lose less money than most of the degenerate gamblers posting on this topic. Who's the fuckin idiot now? My kid is having the time of his life and it's cost me a little change. It's an experience. You sumbitches will complain about anything positive in the industry.

If horse racing gives ur kid the time of his life he’s in for a pretty shitty life.
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2019, 10:19:46 AM »
Just took a screen shot of your post then when the other shoe falls and all the investors get fucked I'll bring this back up you sumbitch.
Oooo

Look at Icemen/Humphrey/Tim getting all puffy and shit.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Your diaper must have got soggy on you.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2019, 10:28:31 AM »
The stable is individual horses not a combined business, so only a percentage of the horses will profit. You guys are judging the whole stable which everyone knows does not profit for everyone. So you guys are beating the thing up knowing that’s not what he’s selling(hope some of you idiots know this). He buys 60 yearlings a year or so how many make profit anyways? Should have run it as a full business with stock purchase on the whole stable and bought some raceway horses first then babies. Otherwise just a few will profit in some horses. Great concept except each horse is a individual stable, a few get lucky and rest hope to get the next one.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2019, 10:58:27 AM »

i was really enhoying it too....
till the ridicoulous bills came in

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2019, 10:59:25 AM »
The stable is individual horses not a combined business, so only a percentage of the horses will profit. You guys are judging the whole stable which everyone knows does not profit for everyone. So you guys are beating the thing up knowing that’s not what he’s selling(hope some of you idiots know this). He buys 60 yearlings a year or so how many make profit anyways? Should have run it as a full business with stock purchase on the whole stable and bought some raceway horses first then babies. Otherwise just a few will profit in some horses. Great concept except each horse is a individual stable, a few get lucky and rest hope to get the next one.

its not about turning a profit...
we all know most of the 60 will not
its about doing whats best for the owners and not whats best for anthony...

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2019, 11:09:40 AM »
Purple
So what is best for the owners? They buy into some of the slugs then what do you want him to Amish or sell the horses for crap and say hey sorry this one won’t do? If he does that than everyone will bitch even more.
When people buy babies they are buying a dream so do make a stake race and some are just raceway horses. That’s why most big stables race horses and buy babies on top of that. You can’t do that when you buy only babies and give people a choice of buying into 1 or 2 only. There is no revenue to support the babies in training from raceway stock. So complaining is stupid because you should know that your buying a dream that most don’t pan out. Plus your buying babies against way more accomplished stables that have raceway horses supporting the baby bills.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2019, 11:44:19 AM »
Purple
So what is best for the owners? They buy into some of the slugs then what do you want him to Amish or sell the horses for crap and say hey sorry this one won’t do? If he does that than everyone will bitch even more.
When people buy babies they are buying a dream so do make a stake race and some are just raceway horses. That’s why most big stables race horses and buy babies on top of that. You can’t do that when you buy only babies and give people a choice of buying into 1 or 2 only. There is no revenue to support the babies in training from raceway stock. So complaining is stupid because you should know that your buying a dream that most don’t pan out. Plus your buying babies against way more accomplished stables that have raceway horses supporting the baby bills.

it wasnt the training down bills. it was the racing bills of 6k a month. for a maiden pacer

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2019, 11:49:36 AM »
Purple
You didn’t buy into a maiden pacer, did you?
You bought into a yearling with stake potential!
6k for 100 people that’s like $60 each.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2019, 11:57:18 AM »
Purple
You didn’t buy into a maiden pacer, did you?
You bought into a yearling with stake potential!
6k for 100 people that’s like $60 each.

i owned 25 percent of it...
so when she turned out to be a maiden i was ok with that but when she won 2 races in a month and i owed them money that month i wasnt ok with that

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2019, 12:30:39 PM »
it wasnt the training down bills. it was the racing bills of 6k a month. for a maiden pacer
Why don't you post, on a line item basis, these 6k bills so we can all see what you've been talking about for the last 9 months?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2019, 12:48:36 PM »
I dont have access to the bill anymore but esentiallt it was 3500 traing bill 1500 vet bill and 600 shipping 400 groom fee

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2019, 12:52:47 PM »
But that was just the beginning of it
I also have issue with him overstaking the horses and racing them over there heads just to say he has a stater in stake x or y...
I had issue with him turning down reasonable offers of me trying to buy his hirses, only to be sold for less at a later date and with a further trainung bill for him..
Anf issue with being charged a traing bill for a dead horse
Yes i guess you could charhe for a dead horses trzing but should you. Considering the owner is already out the price of the horse, staking paymemts and prior 8 months traing bills?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2019, 12:56:34 PM »
Those are my issues..
Again he us doing a great thing trying to help bring people in, but doing it in an overly selfish way imo.
He is not the first trainer ive parted ways with. And probably wont be the last. But ive also had other trainers for 20 plus years so trainers can do things the right way or the wrong way

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2019, 12:57:52 PM »
If the horses bill for the month was 6k and you owned 25% your end of the bill was 1,500 if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it was closer to 1800 for 25 percent but yes...
So whats your point

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal