General Category > Political Roundtable

Biden want's to do things for "people of color".

<< < (2/6) > >>

caddy:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on September 14, 2020, 07:16:10 PM ---James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce would disagree.

--- End quote ---

these two - and, others prove that even WEAK Presidents muddle thru on account of a rock solid legislature.  There's the crisis this country faces - our Senate and House are as full of clowns as a Shriner clown car.  Nobody of talent wants to rassle all day/every day w/ the media  -  same as in the legislature, a bunch of pay for play no account bingos.   The saddest fact is moronic voters continue to elect these losers.

Calhoun:
The term, "People of color"  is ok to use these days.  tmbz1

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on September 14, 2020, 05:35:57 PM ---  Indeed Calcoon, I do.  This is your sleepy candidate, is it not? Is there a statue he has somewhere that we can tear down?

--- End quote ---
Glad all's well. He ain't my guy.  I'm just 100 against your guy.  We'll survive Old Joe.

Bernie Madoff:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on September 15, 2020, 07:55:35 AM ---Glad all's well. He ain't my guy.  I'm just 100 against your guy.  We'll survive Old Joe.

--- End quote ---

Is "surviving" the goal ? We will "survive" anybody.

Heavy Hitter:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on September 14, 2020, 01:18:54 PM ---  His exact words.  THAT'S RACIST AS FUCK tmbz1

--- End quote ---

SO WHEN THE LEFT WING NUTS REFER TO OUR PRESIDENT AS AGENT ORANGE, THEY TOO ARE BEING RACISTS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version