Author Topic: Best selling book ever  (Read 33434 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Best selling book ever
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2019, 08:16:22 AM »

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2019, 08:22:22 AM »
Don't think the voice reads this, if he did he wouldn't be announcing anymore. He would be ashamed. I wish he would listen to his own tapes, and see how he has fucked up so many times latley.

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2019, 08:32:20 AM »
He reads it. His office is in the building as the race office is. All the nice ladies that work there have heard him talk about it.   He’s real self conscious about his mistakes and he’s worried Mark Lowe will fire him.  He’s got early signs of Alzheimer’s  disease.  He’s losing a step big time. He’s going to have to step down soon. Wagerrrrrrrrr.  Noooooowwwwwwwwww wwww!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2019, 08:59:53 AM »
Early signs?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Pacers69

• Top Claimer
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2019, 02:43:12 PM »
I want the over because I plan on buying two copies

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2019, 09:44:35 AM »
If you are reading this Roger, please go home look in the mirror and think how you want to be remembered, I don't think you want to be remembered as you are now. Please have some self respect and retire. I'm sure they will give you a great send off. It's not the worst thing you could do. Go to the fairs in the summer and the Florida training centers in the winter, enjoy yourself!! Thank you for your service to the racing industry. Please, before they do fire you!

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2019, 08:17:43 AM »
One must ask.............. ....do people go to the races to see the horses and gamble........... .........or go to hear the Mouth............ .....Ringo truly believes they come to see and hear him yell and scream........... ...........as stated before........... ............he started at the fairs screaming and yelling.......... ......let him return to his roots and go out to pasture.......... .........the single most self promoted phony ever in the business today............ .who provided Ringo the name "The Voice".............he did.............. ................. .........

The best-known horse-race callers since the dawn of the television age have been Chic Anderson, Dave Johnson, Trevor Denman and Tom Durkin. All four gained acclaim not only as public-address announcers but network sportscasters, providing pre-race analyses and features for national fans as well as the race calls.

Not even a mention or AE............... ........ ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_caller
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2019, 09:27:18 AM »
One of the scary things about this, it is all true. He thinks he's the show. He knows nothing about what is going on in the business other than what he reads on the usta. He is oblivious about the back stretch at the meadows, only thing he wants to talk about are 3 things. #3 the adios,#2. the jug, and #1. is himself!!!! Nobody cares about any of it. Least ofr all him. Roger please retire before they finally figure out you're as lost as you look.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2019, 11:16:00 AM »
Steal This Book by Abbie Hoffman

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2019, 01:39:18 PM »
"The Mouth"  Race 2 Here is "Tennessee Whiskey" shipping in from the BUCKEYE STATE............ ........Only problem.......... ......Horse raced at Pocono and Chester recently......... .......Rather then buy his book............. ...lets chip in and buy him a Rand McNally Atlas for a going away present.......... ...
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2019, 01:41:14 PM »
"The Mouth"  Race 2 Here is "Tennessee Whiskey" shipping in from the BUCKEYE STATE............ ........Only problem.......... ......Horse raced at Pocono and Chester recently......... .......Rather then buy his book............. ...lets chip in and buy him a Rand McNally Atlas for a going away present.......... ...

Listen, the guy's doing the play by play and delivering color commentary.  You can't expect every little detail to be exactly spot on.

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2019, 01:42:17 PM »
 ngc3 tell em gym. God we hear at the meadows love your posts

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2019, 01:42:32 PM »
Does that mean you are chipping in or not.............. ..........

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2019, 01:58:37 PM »
The only book m buying is the unparalleled life of the voice.  I’m a bustout without my wife gene. And I can afford the atlas & Rogers book. I’m going to l get the book signed by him & put it on E-bay and then I’ll be rich! 💰😂 wager now!!!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2019, 02:14:02 PM »
Play by play and color commentary. All he had to do is look at his freaking program and see where the horse raced.  Maybe Deshawn is in Ohio now. The big problem is his lack of common knowledge of harness racing, and thinking he's more important than the racing. He has to comment when he doesn't have an idea what he's talking about. Makes it hard to watch the racing there. He doesn't need an atlas he needs to retire.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal