Author Topic: You were warned about - SCM  (Read 1435 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: You were warned about - SCM
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2024, 05:02:22 PM »
A blind man could figure out your last couple usernames here

Real name is Pam. The other one Theone was my sister.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2024, 05:05:43 PM »
Real name is Pam. The other one Theone was my sister.

Which Cuckoo is Pam?
I'm sure the list is long, as each Screen name will coincide with each of her personalities  ngc3 ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2024, 05:13:36 PM »
Which Cuckoo is Pam?
I'm sure the list is long, as each Screen name will coincide with each of her personalities  ngc3 ngc3

Any referenced to the carriage horses and scrotum is Pam. She was part of yet ANOTHER rescue scam called AC4H and has her own webpage dedicated to her and her antics. She also faked being "ill" for pity at one point. Never touched a standardbred in her life. Another one who threatened me a dozen times with a lawsuit, yet threatened on here she was coming to Goshen to stalk me.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2024, 05:15:47 PM »
Any referenced to the carriage horses and scrotum is Pam. She was part of yet ANOTHER rescue scam called AC4H and has her own webpage dedicated to her and her antics. She also faked being "ill" for pity at one point. Never touched a standardbred in her life. Another one who threatened me a dozen times with a lawsuit, yet threatened on here she was coming to Goshen to stalk me.

She's a special girl  ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2024, 05:45:30 PM »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2024, 05:54:17 PM »
She's a special girl  ngc3
You can easily reverse lookup that email address to her Twitter account as her. Right Pam?  ngc3

From Twitter...

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2024, 06:58:22 PM »
You can easily reverse lookup that email address to her Twitter account as her. Right Pam?  ngc3

From Twitter...

Where'd she go?  ngc3

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 07:07:54 PM »

Speaking of faked being I’ll for pity  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 I heard just the other day how you conned a priest or some other man of the cloth into thinking you had terminal cancer to get your mommy’s attention , to the point where this priest/cloth guy went to your parents house and called her out for being a bad parent by not speaking to you. But I see and hear many times you refer to yourself as a good Catholic. I’ve got my doubts. Your credibility is taking a backslide. Enjoy the ride.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2024, 07:09:36 PM »
She sounds like a complete Nut Job.   11.wp
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 07:10:42 PM »
SCM has his own issues...but that lady is a nut!   tmbz1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2024, 07:11:44 PM »
She sounds like a complete Nut Job.   11.wp
Pam? If that's who you're referring- allllllll of her personalities are special nuts

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2024, 07:14:33 PM »
Pam? If that's who you're referring- allllllll of her personalities are special nuts

Some times you could over look multiple personality disorder if they're Hot. But seems like Pam was short changed at every register in life.  ngc3 ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2024, 07:38:36 PM »
Some times you could over look multiple personality disorder if they're Hot. But seems like Pam was short changed at every register in life.  ngc3 ngc3

I can see a guy overlooking a lot if she is great in other ares, for sure  ngc3
This one, not so much 

Maryyubuggin

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2024, 08:31:10 PM »
Listen, I was not theone, but I am the sister. I'm sick of your accusations.  I'm not afraid of you knowing who I am. You have been allowed to defame and make salacious videos about me and my family..What you texted me from your Google number "YOU CHICKEN SHIT BITCH" about Rob after he battled cancer chemo and radiation is disgraceful! How anyone could support you with who you really are is mind-boggling! How fucking dare you! So leave me out of your fucking bullshit. 

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2024, 08:39:29 PM »
Listen, I was not theone, but I am the sister. I'm sick of your accusations.  I'm not afraid of you knowing who I am. You have been allowed to defame and make salacious videos about me and my family..What you texted me from your Google number "YOU CHICKEN SHIT BITCH" about Rob after he battled cancer chemo and radiation is disgraceful! How anyone could support you with who you really are is mind-boggling! How fucking dare you! So leave me out of your fucking bullshit.

Welcome to the party!  If you are who you say, this should get interesting.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal