Author Topic: You son of a bitches who want to question track owners  (Read 2763 times)

John Johnston

• NW-1
  • Phil Langley was the best ever.
You son of a bitches who want to question track owners
« on: December 22, 2023, 01:55:24 AM »
First of all I cannot believe someone hasn’t shut down this filthy website. You people who proudly call yourselves horseplopsters should jump in the ocean and do the world a favor and die. It isn’t right what this website promotes and how the regulating agencies believe everything they read on here. Horseplop has caused many good people heartache along with killing the sport of harness racing. If you are a part of this site then chances are you are a no good son of a bitch and I have no respect for you period.

Our family gave Chicago fans the best harness racing had to offer for over 75 years. We had the best Standardbreds each and every year cross the wire at our tracks. We were second to none!

Moving forward, the early owners of this website who were all disgruntled and barred horseman started the demise of Chicago racing with allowing anyone and everyone to post away lies and filth without any repercussions. I’m not just speaking for myself. I hope each every single one of you asswipes rot in hell for what you did to Chicago harness racing with this website.

To the few good Chicago horseman who are left, you can thank the owners of horseplop for putting you all in the position you are at Hawthorne. I feel sad watching you all work so hard with no appreciation whatsoever. Horseplop  created the demise of harness racing not only in Chicago, but around the globe and for that reason this website needs to go away.

If any of you would like to be a part of a class action lawsuit that my family is starting to get this site shut down, please send me a private message and I will pass along more information on how you can join us. You do not have to respond on this thread at all. Let’s get this shitshow once and for all shut down for good.

Sincerely,
John Johnston
Burr Ridge, IL
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 02:02:22 AM by John Johnston »
Chicago’s owns Johnston family with over 75 years of proudly serving Chicagoland with the best harness racing had to offer

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: You son of a bitches who want to question track owners
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 02:15:08 AM »
The Chicago crew cut their own throats by the greed bestowed on the fans thru the years! The cheats drove people away and laughed about how slick they could "get the job done "! Illinois racing is quiet now. Weak purses and low handles leave nothing left to conger the track or the pools out of!

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 02:34:37 AM »
First of all I cannot believe someone hasn’t shut down this filthy website. You people who proudly call yourselves horseplopsters should jump in the ocean and do the world a favor and die. It isn’t right what this website promotes and how the regulating agencies believe everything they read on here. Horseplop has caused many good people heartache along with killing the sport of harness racing. If you are a part of this site then chances are you are a no good son of a bitch and I have no respect for you period.

Our family gave Chicago fans the best harness racing had to offer for over 75 years. We had the best Standardbreds each and every year cross the wire at our tracks. We were second to none!

Moving forward, the early owners of this website who were all disgruntled and barred horseman started the demise of Chicago racing with allowing anyone and everyone to post away lies and filth without any repercussions. I’m not just speaking for myself. I hope each every single one of you asswipes rot in hell for what you did to Chicago harness racing with this website.

To the few good Chicago horseman who are left, you can thank the owners of horseplop for putting you all in the position you are at Hawthorne. I feel sad watching you all work so hard with no appreciation whatsoever. Horseplop  created the demise of harness racing not only in Chicago, but around the globe and for that reason this website needs to go away.

If any of you would like to be a part of a class action lawsuit that my family is starting to get this site shut down, please send me a private message and I will pass along more information on how you can join us. You do not have to respond on this thread at all. Let’s get this shitshow once and for all shut down for good.

Sincerely,
John Johnston
Burr Ridge, IL
lmao even if you we're that pos you guys fucked up horse racing it wasn't us who got caught giving $$$$$ to the governor asshole maybe it's you that should kill yourself you must have a great life to post in someone else's name you fucking coward

The Doctor

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 04:02:57 AM »
Hawthorne has a few races this weekend with a purse of $3,800!

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 05:45:51 AM »
YOU LOST ME AT "WE WERE SECOND TO NONE".

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 07:18:01 AM »

Sincerely,
John Johnston
Burr Ridge, IL
please put me down  for the class action

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 07:26:14 AM »
please put me down  for the class action

I’m with Pigland put me down to

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2023, 07:40:53 AM »
The last time I drove into Illinois, the sign read...Welcome to Illinois--The birthplace of M99. Take your class action suit and shove it up your ass.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2023, 08:34:37 AM »

Sincerely,
John Johnston
Burr Ridge, IL

What a douche bag soap box speech. step down boy and learn your lesson.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2023, 10:30:37 AM »
Typical bitch boy rich kid with daddy’s silver spoon in your mouth. Horse racing was fine in Illinois until duke and you took over. Then your greed became bigger than your 4foot 11 inch frame and you screwed yourself. You don’t sound like you’re hurting too bad out there in burr ridge. Let’s talk about all of the cheating trainers you scumbags hires to train your horses and drug them with getting testes. Tommy harmer, Jim Eaton, perry Smith, Robert Knox, Ira schmollin and spider Willis. Yeah how did those guys ever do outside of Illinois racing? They couldn’t win a six horse race at Hoosier. Go blow it out your ass JJ you common cocksucker.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Jackie Mo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2023, 10:47:40 AM »
The last time I drove into Illinois, the sign read...Welcome to Illinois--The birthplace of M99. Take your class action suit and shove it up your ass.

That was Nance's place

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2023, 10:53:29 AM »
this is not the real

johnny johnston

my guess its carey  or someone from hawthorne ..

« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 11:02:09 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2023, 11:08:24 AM »
gee john ( or whoever) you seem angry , just a guess

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2023, 11:44:00 AM »

Sincerely,
John Johnston
Burr Ridge, IL
I disagree about Horse Plop but nice first post. Lack of leadership on the horseman's part is to blame along with the corrupt gassers.   

Welcome John!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 11:48:21 AM by Gaagoots »

Mr Wonderful

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2023, 12:33:20 PM »
Considering what a total shithole Illinois Harness Racing has become since Hawthorne became the only
option for racing, I long for the days when we had Maywood and Balmoral racing. Also, I also long for
the days when we had a competent Racing Secretary like Doc Narotsky to work with.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal