Author Topic: REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS GREAT FOR RAICNG ,,DEMORATS WANT TO SIT AND SPIN  (Read 13129 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
HEY ATC

HOW U LIKIN NY NOW

HEY DELROY HOWS PA

http://ustrottingnews.com/pennsylvania-governor-wolf-delays-resumption-of-racing/

,,DEMORATS WILL TRY THERE BEST TO RUIN THIS COUNTRY

IN THE MEANTIME

REPUBLICAN  GOVS OPENING UP THEIR STATES EVERY DAY

RAING IN OHIO BTY NEXT FRI LOOKS LIKE

http://ustrottingnews.com/ohio-state-racing-commission-to-consider-spectator-less-racing-plan/

JUST A FEW FACTS

ANOTHER BAIL OUT,,NANCY THE CREAP HAS NO SHOT

MITCH MITE BITCH SLAP HER IS SHE TRYS BRINGING THIS BILL TO SENATE ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:20:04 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
DEMOCRATS WANT U TO STAY HOME AND GET MORE FREE STUFF :P
WORKING MAN GOTTA GO BROKE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN ngc3
YOUR INVESTMENTS WILL PAY FOR THE NO WORK FOR CASH POLICY TO CONTINUE tmbz1

Dingus

Announcement expected today for NJ to open non essential businesses for curbside pickup.
Getting closer for the meadowlands?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Announcement expected today for NJ to open non essential businesses for curbside pickup.
Getting closer for the meadowlands?

JULY 15TH

IS WHAT IS BEING PROJECTED AS OPENIN  BAC K OF BIGM

SEPT 30TH YONKERS

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
You have been wrong on everything prediction so far,,,,just like Pumpkin Head

Rabbi Of Racing

LUC,you are 100% correct! How can anyone vote for a Democrat? Democrats only objective is to control people,what kind of car to drive,what food to eat,what kind of house to live in,on and on,green new deal  ngc3  All they want is people to depend on the Government,quite sad really!! Can you imagine listening to some left wing Politician telling you what to do,then you do it?? Crazy!!! Very sad

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Inheritance boy: You related to RAND PAUL.
(1) Glad the FUC got his GRAD degree at DUKE. Surprized he not play b-ball there. 1 and out. BRITE school.
(2) You got to like his showdown yesterday. The fuckin CUNT spouts. I had this SHIT. I'm fine and now IMMUNE. Everyone must now go out and catch. We will lose those that are not strong like me. But this must be done for ECONOMY. This will elimate the weak and the rest will in future be immune. OK FUCBRAIN. JOHN FRANK ARMY has 2 thins to say.
   (1) Ain't you DANIEL BOONE,KENTUCKY BOY. YOU NOT. First off speak ENGLISH,not your QUEER hillbilly KENTUCKY drawl.
   (2) Nice BEARD and LONG hair you sportin. Tryin to pretend you a HIPPIE from 60's. Yoouse was still being titty fed.
(3) Read the fucs RESUME. Another REPU that never SERVED.
(4) PUKE loves SHITS like this. He approximately same age. ALL above apply,except PUKE never went to school. It shows by his KNOWLEDGE of HORSERACIN.

Rabbi Of Racing

And scum Democrats get off on killing babies,that is their favorite thing to do in life

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
All the months i have been reading this site, i thought Luc was the worst poster. I was wrong, John Frank is a total moron and incompetent.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
All plooopsters like that YOU TUMBLE have finally decided to post. BUT you a FUCKIN MORONIC IDIOT. Please keep your post total to 1.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
English Please

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
English Please

He no speak English.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Inheritance boy: You related to RAND PAUL.
(1) Glad the FUC got his GRAD degree at DUKE. Surprized he not play b-ball there. 1 and out. BRITE school.
(2) You got to like his showdown yesterday. The fuckin CUNT spouts. I had this SHIT. I'm fine and now IMMUNE. Everyone must now go out and catch. We will lose those that are not strong like me. But this must be done for ECONOMY. This will elimate the weak and the rest will in future be immune. OK FUCBRAIN. JOHN FRANK ARMY has 2 thins to say.
   (1) Ain't you DANIEL BOONE,KENTUCKY BOY. YOU NOT. First off speak ENGLISH,not your QUEER hillbilly KENTUCKY drawl.
   (2) Nice BEARD and LONG hair you sportin. Tryin to pretend you a HIPPIE from 60's. Yoouse was still being titty fed.
(3) Read the fucs RESUME. Another REPU that never SERVED.
(4) PUKE loves SHITS like this. He approximately same age. ALL above apply,except PUKE never went to school. It shows by his KNOWLEDGE of HORSERACIN.

I PUT U ON MY EGG NORE LIST 'FRANKIEPARK

CANT PLAY WITH YOU

PIGEON BRAIN

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Here a fuckin boy or girl that says they been readin forever. Now the fuck who posts for second time can't understand or comprehend the way some plooopters choooose to post. Listen SKIRT. JOHN FRANK ARMY not no US SENATOR. He despises a FUC that says: I LIVED THRU and know others must also. I'LL call the HILLYBILLY FUC anything I JOHN FRANK ARMY choose. When you say what he did. He better have been a VET. And us VETS never say SHIT like that. We don't like avoiders that say SHIT when they never put their LIFE on LINE. Their FUCKIN SKIRTS like you current PRESIDENT. He actin like HE BRAVE. NO MASK. Yeah HE real BRAVE. Were we he in 1968. DADDY had his DR'S say: My little son has a bad big toe. Can you defer him. While the rest of us got drafted. Don't get me wrong. I wanted to go. But your PRESIDENT went along with DADDY. Thank's DADDY. I already served in HIGH SCHOOL. This your FUCKIN PRESIDENT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Glad you not payin ATTENTION anymore. You would not know what "ATTENTION" is.
But I know you know the "DADDY" reference!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal