Author Topic: Samstar MSOA  (Read 43084 times)

Dingus

Re: Samstar MSOA
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2020, 10:02:23 PM »
Your trainer has a good handle on things.

Yes, and we’re trying to get the Meadows open for racing since Washington County is now yellow (was red).
One thing we don’t need is some government official reading some of the postings on this thread, and saying “screw it”.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2020, 08:18:03 AM »
You my friend are a complete moron, if you think a state official is reading this stuff and he will say screw it and not open the meadows. That is just plain STUPID, that was by far the dumbest thing I have read on here in a long time. The horseman have NO say when it will open, it will be the state officials not the MSOA. It will happen when it happens. Also remember the MSOA is paying 100k to keep the back side open, Northfield, 50k, got bad end of deal. Your trainer has found a pigeon.

Dingus

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2020, 09:03:49 AM »
You my friend are a complete moron, if you think a state official is reading this stuff and he will say screw it and not open the meadows. That is just plain STUPID, that was by far the dumbest thing I have read on here in a long time. The horseman have NO say when it will open, it will be the state officials not the MSOA. It will happen when it happens. Also remember the MSOA is paying 100k to keep the back side open, Northfield, 50k, got bad end of deal. Your trainer has found a pigeon.

Lucpark was right.
You are an arrogant asshole.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2020, 09:11:10 AM »
Northfield horsemen pay stall rent and pay for the water bills and electric bills for their barns.  Meadows horsemen pay nothing!

Dingus

« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2020, 09:26:25 AM »
Northfield horsemen pay stall rent and pay for the water bills and electric bills for their barns.  Meadows horsemen pay nothing!

He thinks he's a know it all.
Was even too stupid to realize what I posted was tongue in cheek.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2020, 09:48:36 AM »
Ok what about hoosier, how much do they pay.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2020, 10:24:33 AM »
Ok what about hoosier, how much do they pay.
They certainly don't pay less than the Meadows horsemen and we get to stay there all year. You guys don't appreciate what a good job The MSOA is doing for you.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2020, 05:55:04 PM »
I agree with everything except........... ..You guys don't appreciate what a good job The MSOA is doing for ME.............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2020, 07:30:57 PM »
I agree with everything except........... ..You guys don't appreciate what a good job The MSOA is doing for ME.............
did the board run better with you?

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2020, 08:24:46 PM »
Thank you Gym. Tony dinger & Jupiter. Your comments are on point. Can you imagine if that money that the Msoa is paying was coming out of the purse account if swim to win Bill Bercury would be so happy as to the GREAT JOB everyone has done.  Or do you think he would be bitching and complaining that they are taking HIS purse money.  Isn’t it funny how he would indeed turn if they were taking his invitational purse money. And thoughts or comments. Sam Star?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2020, 09:40:02 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2020, 10:25:18 PM »
In the next few weeks............ the Meadows is going to find out if............... ...you are a MSOA board director......... .......or a MSOA bored director......... ......from the outhouse to the penthouse........ ......all with hay and oats............a nd just good horses........... ....
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2020, 07:45:29 AM »
In the next few weeks............ the Meadows is going to find out if............... ...you are a MSOA board director......... .......or a MSOA bored director......... ......from the outhouse to the penthouse........ ......all with hay and oats............a nd just good horses........... ....
I am a MSOA member, not a board member.

EPO

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2020, 05:06:12 PM »
curoius bill bercury didnt you buy a hot shock machine out of Ohio last year?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2020, 06:58:43 PM »
Thank you Gym. Tony dinger & Jupiter. Your comments are on point. Can you imagine if that money that the Msoa is paying was coming out of the purse account if swim to win Bill Bercury would be so happy as to the GREAT JOB everyone has done.  Or do you think he would be bitching and complaining that they are taking HIS purse money.  Isn’t it funny how he would indeed turn if they were taking his invitational purse money. And thoughts or comments. Sam Star?
A. Swim to Win is not Bercury and Bercury is not Swim to Win.
B. MSOA is protecting the purse account so that everyone can race for something instead of racing for nothing after a month. Their actions are helping everyone except those that don't make any money to begin with.
C. Preferred probably won't be going when they get back and if it does it wont look like it has the last few years.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal