Author Topic: Samstar MSOA  (Read 43089 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: Samstar MSOA
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2020, 04:54:33 PM »
Great horseman, in his day. he cashed out a ton. Northfield, Meadows Junior and Buster were the best

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2020, 07:39:01 PM »
Just to correct a previous post, Windpuffs are soft, fluid filled swellings. most commonly these puffy enlargements are symptomless blemishes.  They are caused by hard work.

My horse had these wind puffs when I bought him and pictures of his legs on On Gait showed the windpuffs and discouraged other buyers.  I was also put off by the wind puffs but after the sale was over and he was no saled, I received a call from a friend who is a horse agent and he told me I was making a mistake not buying the horse, I listened! 

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2020, 01:35:09 PM »
Now we get another twist again............ ...saw pictures and discouraged other buyers........... ....obviously those "other buyers" didn't have access to your unnamed vet special treatment........ ....and then to boot (not Boots Dunn) your friend told you, you were making a mistake in not buying him.............. .Sammy........... ...if I were you.............. just let this go............the more you post..........the BIGGER the lie gets............. it also appears that you never heard of wind puffs............ ..appears your 4H training missed that one also............. ..
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2020, 03:31:55 PM »
Now we get another twist again............ ...saw pictures and discouraged other buyers........... ....obviously those "other buyers" didn't have access to your unnamed vet special treatment........ ....and then to boot (not Boots Dunn) your friend told you, you were making a mistake in not buying him.............. .Sammy........... ...if I were you.............. just let this go............the more you post..........the BIGGER the lie gets............. it also appears that you never heard of wind puffs............ ..appears your 4H training missed that one also............. ..
M. You are so full of shit! (with warmest personal regards)

Dingus

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2020, 04:01:21 PM »
Mike

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2020, 05:07:46 PM »
This Samstar thread started April 13............... ...and you posted many times within this thread........... ...various times............ ......various days..........and NEVER once made mention of your unnamed vet positive......... .........until Ron Harvey posted on May 2 concerning this issue............ .when the USTA posted it............... .and then you concoct this fabrication...... .........last I knew............. ..race commissions notify trainers approx 10 days in advance of positives........ ...so you Sam "STAR" was well aware this positive was coming........... .....you could have volunteered the positive test in advance.........b ut you decided to play the whoa is me.............un named vet routine.......... ......something I learned a long time ago.............. ."when you find yourself in a deep hole, quit digging"................. ...I suggest you throw your pick and shovel away............. 
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2020, 07:09:26 PM »
This Samstar thread started April 13............... ...and you posted many times within this thread........... ...various times............ ......various days..........and NEVER once made mention of your unnamed vet positive......... .........until Ron Harvey posted on May 2 concerning this issue............ .when the USTA posted it............... .and then you concoct this fabrication...... .........last I knew............. ..race commissions notify trainers approx 10 days in advance of positives........ ...so you Sam "STAR" was well aware this positive was coming........... .....you could have volunteered the positive test in advance.........b ut you decided to play the whoa is me.............un named vet routine.......... ......something I learned a long time ago.............. ."when you find yourself in a deep hole, quit digging"................. ...I suggest you throw your pick and shovel away.............
Since you are acquainted with the person I purchased this horse from, you could verify the information that you disputed instead of making up a contra story.  You don't have the character to do that.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2020, 07:11:46 PM »
I'm giving Gym a small edge so far.

jmvhmfo

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2020, 10:58:03 PM »
Sammy so all this time the horse was never treated.......... .......for wind puffs............ ..then miraculously you decided this horse was  lame............. .the unnamed vet gets involved......... .........then Dr Robinson gets used as a backup........... ..........and prior to Dec 2019 this horse was racing without any treatment........ ..........come on Sammy............ ......has to be some stacking up on pain killers somewhere........ ..........but you passed the box.............. ..and you screwed the public........... ...in his prior starts before the female hormone treatment by the unnamed vet.............h ay and oats............. . 73cv.2

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2020, 09:31:18 AM »
Sammy so all this time the horse was never treated.......... .......for wind puffs............ ..then miraculously you decided this horse was  lame............. .the unnamed vet gets involved......... .........then Dr Robinson gets used as a backup........... ..........and prior to Dec 2019 this horse was racing without any treatment........ ..........come on Sammy............ ......has to be some stacking up on pain killers somewhere........ ..........but you passed the box.............. ..and you screwed the public........... ...in his prior starts before the female hormone treatment by the unnamed vet.............h ay and oats............. . 73cv.2
M  Who was the trainer who snuck a horse out of a quarantined barn to race at the Meadows?

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2020, 11:05:45 AM »
Sammy Sammy Sammy...........t here you go again.........you preach you are a hay and oats guy.............. .sit on the MSOA board .............. responsible respectable horse person........... ...now you speak of backside activities at the Meadows.......... .........your unnamed vet.............. ... other compromising issues........... ....you turn a blind eye and are a team player........... .......meaning everybody just looks the other way to get a long............. .......and all is well............. ......as I said Sammy............ ...best to quit digging that hole............. ..........throw away the pick and shovel........... ....I got horses to train............ ....dumber then a box of rocks............ ...told you before........... ......don't shit where you eat..............

Dingus

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2020, 11:27:52 AM »
don't shit where you eat..............

You should keep this to PMs if you want to uphold what you said- don't shit where you eat

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2020, 02:58:23 PM »
Dingus, mind your own business, if they want to put shit on here itīs up to them. STFU and maybe you will learn something about the Meadows.

Dingus

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2020, 04:26:55 PM »
Dingus, mind your own business, if they want to put shit on here itīs up to them. STFU and maybe you will learn something about the Meadows.

I know enough through my trainer, thank you.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2020, 07:52:53 PM »
I know enough through my trainer, thank you.
Your trainer has a good handle on things. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal