Author Topic: NO Gas Erv  (Read 3045 times)

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
NO Gas Erv
« on: September 23, 2023, 06:32:19 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Maria Howard/Plano

• NW-1
  • 40 Years as a groom in the Rick Plano barn #1
Re: NO Gas Erv
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 06:47:07 PM »
Rick and I were talking about that yesterday how Erv has to be disappointed in his horses this years. He has won a lot of races but mostly just overnight races. I know if we had owners like that they would expect a lot more then causal wins against non winners type of horses. That doesn’t cut it when you spend 80k for a yearling.
I am Rick's adopted second wife. No disrespect to MaryAnn, but we both love Rick. From coast to coast, not a better driver or trainer alive then Rich Plano!!!

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 07:05:02 PM »
No Nick Surick and No Josh Marks

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 07:13:11 PM »
Erv's problem is who he has driving his horses. Trace Tetrick is God awful, just shows you how bad the drivers are there if that stiff is the leading driver. Atlee Bender is really bad as well.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 07:44:12 PM »
He is a terrible trainer. How bad is all the others that he is 3rd on all time money win list

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2023, 01:42:32 AM »
The only place his horses are winning stakes are the small ones in IL because there is little to no testing. The balance of 3-year-old horses a couple good ones stayed good the rest need more than the gas and go they received last year. The several millions that were spent last year among all the sales have come up pretty much empty. The early preseason of bragging of the 100 head he had down in Fl has turned into many not even making the races and the ones that have run up the deficits in monthly bills. Purses haven't covered the expenses, and the upcoming sales are weeks around the corner. Let the Ponzi scheme roll on it only takes back-to-back year of big losses to see changes. 

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2023, 01:48:02 AM »
The only place his horses are winning stakes are the small ones in IL because there is little to no testing. The balance of 3-year-old horses a couple good ones stayed good the rest need more than the gas and go they received last year. The several millions that were spent last year among all the sales have come up pretty much empty. The early preseason of bragging of the 100 head he had down in Fl has turned into many not even making the races and the ones that have run up the deficits in monthly bills. Purses haven't covered the expenses, and the upcoming sales are weeks around the corner. Let the Ponzi scheme roll on it only takes back-to-back year of big losses to see changes.
Yes sir I agree. Overhiser has already started to spread out and using many other trainers. Erv’s in over his head.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2023, 04:53:37 AM »
Rick and I were talking about that yesterday how Erv has to be disappointed in his horses this years. He has won a lot of races but mostly just overnight races. I know if we had owners like that they would expect a lot more then causal wins against non winners type of horses. That doesn’t cut it when you spend 80k for a yearling.
“I am Rick Plano’s adopted second wife. No disrespect to Mary Ann Plano” I am the only one who finds this statement under this groom’s picture a little weird and also disrespectful to Rick’s wife of many years? And what’s with that picture of a young sexy woman when this groom says she has been with Rick over 40 years? Is there some sort of message here?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 04:57:25 AM by theokodjak26 »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2023, 07:03:50 AM »
The Planos are trash. that's your message. Earlier this year this person/woman went on a rant about how the owner of the track kitchen at Hoosier wouldn't extend her credit to eat.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2023, 10:44:17 AM »
Whoever D. Overheiser is, he's a Top 5 Harness Pigeon

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 11:09:54 AM »
Erv's problem is who he has driving his horses. Trace Tetrick is God awful, just shows you how bad the drivers are there if that stiff is the leading driver. Atlee Bender is really bad as well.
Is Erv auditioning new talent by using Joey Putnam??

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2023, 11:13:25 AM »
Yes sir I agree. Overhiser has already started to spread out and using many other trainers. Erv’s in over his head.

DEEP DEEP POCKETS SON DONT WORRY OR TRY TO THE MATH HE DONT CARE

HES RACIN IN ILLINIOS AS A HOBBY

YES NOT THE GREATEST OF YRS THIS YR BUT ITS RACING

LEXINGTON NEXT WEEK AND THEN HOOSIER AND HARRISBURG SALE HE WILL RELOAD WITH ABOUT 50 BABIES OR MORE   

AS FOR ME IM RELOADING ONLY IN INDY AND FEW IN KENTUCKY .

NO MORE THAN 9 OR 10 TOTAL
ERVS GROUP WILL RELOAD THEY ARE LONG TIME OWNERS WITH POCKETS ..

,,LUCS LOCK  FOR THE MONTH OF OCT

COWBOYS OVER NINERS IN TWO WEEKS AT SAN FRAN

GET YOU WIFES SPENDING MONEY LOAD UP 

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 11:30:11 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2023, 11:25:53 AM »
Sounds like a lot of reloading!
 73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2023, 12:28:07 PM »
The Planos are trash. that's your message. Earlier this year this person/woman went on a rant about how the owner of the track kitchen at Hoosier wouldn't extend her credit to eat.

I remember that! Also the long rant about how she's like his second wife.  Sounds to me like another jilted groom that worked under, not for a particular trainer. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2023, 12:34:31 PM »
I remember that! Also the long rant about how she's like his second wife.  Sounds to me like another jilted groom that worked under, not for a particular trainer. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He probably got behind her and supported her often :1 :1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal