Author Topic: Pants rips the favorite in todays 3rd @ the meadows. Pond Jumper .  (Read 7131 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Watch this race them easy drive . Bought for cheap money 3 weeks ago by wayne Hite , beat maidens in hand last week on the move up needs to milk some cash i assume . Comments?

NJ The best

• Elite
Re: Pants rips the favorite in todays 3rd @ the meadows. Pond Jumper .
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »
tough to bet these non winners with this going on.

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 07:23:41 PM »
Horse was trying to fall down    Watch his gait if you got a clue you would see Jim p holding pond jumper together     Try sitting behind a bad gaited trotter and see how hard it is to keep a horse trotting.    Race just came back to him or horse would be off ticket totally.   

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 07:27:29 PM »
Horse was trying to fall down    Watch his gait if you got a clue you would see Jim p holding pond jumper together     Try sitting behind a bad gaited trotter and see how hard it is to keep a horse trotting.    Race just came back to him or horse would be off ticket totally.   
stop while your ahead

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 07:38:49 PM »
Please Hite is so sharp on these fresh pieces doubtful he was falling down last week roared first time Hite . Watch him fall down in the winners circle.

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 08:40:09 PM »
Not saying Wayne Dosnt have a good connection from the mid west.  All I’m saying is horse is a bad gaited horse.    Jim p did a great job holding horse together  horse will be fine in nw 2 /3/4  But going to be in trouble after that. A good cond claimer   Wayne also bought one for 60 k and can’t win bottom cond

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 09:22:26 PM »
Not saying Wayne Dosnt have a good connection from the mid west.  All I’m saying is horse is a bad gaited horse.    Jim p did a great job holding horse together  horse will be fine in nw 2 /3/4  But going to be in trouble after that. A good cond claimer   Wayne also bought one for 60 k and can’t win bottom cond
Idiots like you are what is wrong with the industry,always an excuse,Jim stiffed the horse,plain and simple,wise up son

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 09:47:33 PM »
 ngc3.   ngc3ngc3.  You haven’t a clue   Watch the race again no stiff  job.  Horse was up in class against nw 2 today tougher foes than last week it was in nw 1 1 1 1 That’s the problem. People think drivers stiff these things when it’s a lot harder than it looks to pilot one around these turns.  Horse was interfering if any thing needs a new blacksmith. Again.  Jim p drive fantastic last q 30.1.  Like I said race came back to him   He held horse together period if you think he tanked that’s your opinion

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 09:52:25 PM »
ngc3.   ngc3ngc3.  You haven’t a clue   Watch the race again no stiff  job.  Horse was up in class against nw 2 today tougher foes than last week it was in nw 1 1 1 1 That’s the problem. People think drivers stiff these things when it’s a lot harder than it looks to pilot one around these turns.  Horse was interfering

if any thing needs a new blacksmith.

Again.  Jim p drive fantastic last q 30.1.  Like I said race came back to him   He held horse together period if you think he tanked that’s your opinion
Ah, the old 'needs a new blacksmith' excuse. 

Underrated if you ask me.  tmbz1

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 10:01:29 PM »
He lost a shoe  ngc3 tmbz1

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 10:16:29 PM »
sounds like the lie jimmy p told the owner

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 10:58:08 PM »
sounds like the lie jimmy p told the owner
that was the poster child for a lack of effort drive.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 12:59:16 PM »
Horse will blow by them next week , no doubt .

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 01:02:07 PM »
First the defense is he was falling down, then it was he was up in class.  Ok, if you don't buy either of those, what's the next one?

Bottom line is the game is full of crusty old fucks doing the same crusty old things

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 01:26:27 PM »
First of all none of these comments I made where in defense of anyone. I was just observing from a  completely objective mind     And yes I do have a mind   Just try to drive one if you have the balls.  You can get a am lic or a fair lic and put your legs around a 1500 lbs animal    But it’s all in the hands that can keeps a horse like pond from falling apart and making a brake.   Oh wait then the form be screaming Jim p stiffed horse.   You can’t win either way on this site     ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal